PDA

View Full Version : I Need Friends

MWallis
Mar 2, 2013, 06:00 PM
i just starting to play, i am level 11 i think but i dont have any friends or anything on here, does anyone wanna be my friend and help me and stuff? :D

Zorafim
Mar 2, 2013, 06:04 PM
If you're on ship 2, try playing on block 20. There are many english players there, and it's easy to make friends at lower levels.
If you're not on ship 2... Delete your character and go to ship two. Ten levels is pretty easy to get.
I'd do my part and add you, but I don't have a single class under level 40. So us playing together would be more like me killing things before you could reach them.

Mopop
Mar 2, 2013, 06:07 PM
you can add mopop if on s2

Zenobia
Mar 2, 2013, 06:08 PM
Yeah pretty easy now to hit lvl 10 sense now they changed Koffies CO to give you mega ton exp so your on good stride for lvl 10.

Anyway back on topic add maxwell12 if ya want.

MWallis
Mar 2, 2013, 06:10 PM
If you're on ship 2, try playing on block 20. There are many english players there, and it's easy to make friends at lower levels.
If you're not on ship 2... Delete your character and go to ship two. Ten levels is pretty easy to get.
I'd do my part and add you, but I don't have a single class under level 40. So us playing together would be more like me killing things before you could reach them.

Okay thanks, my name is *Recoqnise* im on ship 2

MWallis
Mar 2, 2013, 06:22 PM
Yeah pretty easy now to hit lvl 10 sense now they changed Koffies CO to give you mega ton exp so your on good stride for lvl 10.

Anyway back on topic add maxwell12 if ya want.

will you come to the Quest Counter Assestant Rebecca?

MWallis
Mar 2, 2013, 06:24 PM
im at quest counter attendant rebecca if anyone wants to help me :P

Daft
Mar 2, 2013, 06:33 PM
Hey man. I'm starting PSO2 as well. I'm only lvl 2, but I'm not new to Phantasy Star games. I've been having problems with my game and getting black screens when loading, so I'm working fixing that right now. When things get better, I'll be on and we team up and help each other. I'm on ship 2 as well.

Zorafim
Mar 2, 2013, 06:42 PM
Hey man. I'm starting PSO2 as well. I'm only lvl 2, but I'm not new to Phantasy Star games. I've been having problems with my game and getting black screens when loading, so I'm working fixing that right now. When things get better, I'll be on and we team up and help each other. I'm on ship 2 as well.

You'll get that problem if the english patch isn't up to date. You might need to repatch the game (third option on the launcher) and back up the win32 file after that.

Daft
Mar 2, 2013, 06:51 PM
You'll get that problem if the english patch isn't up to date. You might need to repatch the game (third option on the launcher) and back up the win32 file after that.

Yeah I knew it was the patch that caused it. I just downloaded the game again to get the original files back and start over. Which patch do I use btw? There's like 4 patches on the website.

BIG OLAF
Mar 2, 2013, 06:53 PM
You the same MWallis that scammed people on the 360 PSU servers like there was no tomorrow?

Mopop
Mar 2, 2013, 07:14 PM
probably

Daft
Mar 2, 2013, 07:19 PM
That's not good.

Zorafim
Mar 2, 2013, 08:15 PM
Yeah I knew it was the patch that caused it. I just downloaded the game again to get the original files back and start over. Which patch do I use btw? There's like 4 patches on the website.

Any that say that they're updated. You didn't need to redownload the game. There's an option in the launcher which repatches the game. It takes around 15 minutes.

Again, make a copy of the folder you put the patch into in case this happens again. I think the file that gave you problems would of been the large english patch. The story and the small should be fine.

Daft
Mar 2, 2013, 08:49 PM
Any that say that they're updated. You didn't need to redownload the game. There's an option in the launcher which repatches the game. It takes around 15 minutes.

Again, make a copy of the folder you put the patch into in case this happens again. I think the file that gave you problems would of been the large english patch. The story and the small should be fine.

Well it's too late now and I couldn't get an answer when I needed it. It's fine though, just another hour and the game will be installed again. Which one is the small patch? I've got the main patch, large file, and August 8 & 9 patch.