PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Error 027 (Account creation)

Meyfei
Mar 3, 2013, 12:15 AM
How the hell do i get past this? Seriously for the past 2 damn months i could not create an account -.-

エラー(027)
ネットワークエラーです。ただいま混雑しています。

Meyfei
Mar 3, 2013, 04:45 PM
Yeah we have xD I just wanted to make an alt account to mess around on. but cant :/ Also got that thingy downloaded :D

Feni007
Mar 10, 2013, 03:32 PM
This is also the issue I am having. I just decided to get back into it(got it last year around July 4th) and none of my passwords are working for my existing account. On top of that it says that I'm inputting the password recovery information wrong. I mean really, I'm putting in my date of birth wrong? Give me a break.

So I decided to make a new account but for 2 days now it's just giving me this error. So I can't log into my existing one or reset the password, and it refuses to let me create another. Just completely blocked at all angles.

reptile7383
Mar 10, 2013, 03:37 PM
If its saying your date of birth is wrong then you should check to see if you are adding in the "0" on dates if needed. Something like "01" is what Sega wants you to enter not "1"

Feni007
Mar 10, 2013, 04:00 PM
Can't be an issue, there are no single digits for my birthday. Plus it's not just my birthday I've also tried both my name and secret question/answer, they are saying all 3 are wrong. And I use the same 10 passwords for games and not a single one works on that account, I think something is just plain wrong with that account so I've given up on it.

This error is really screwing me though, I can't make another.

Kayarine
Mar 10, 2013, 04:08 PM
Use a different email provider, like Gmail. The site seems to block certain email providers for new accounts now.

Arrow
Mar 10, 2013, 05:08 PM
Use a different email provider, like Gmail. The site seems to block certain email providers for new accounts now.

Hotmail no longer works, yet my first account used hotmail yet still works.
i know aol works as that is what my other accounts use.

Feni007
Mar 10, 2013, 06:36 PM
You guys nailed it, that was the issue lol. I have one gmail and one hotmail, the gmail was the account I can no longer access so I had been trying to use the hotmail for a new account.

Made a new gmail and it immediately went through, thanks guys :).