PDA

View Full Version : perfect team = level ups

Vanango
Apr 1, 2003, 03:19 PM
Well, PSO was designed for everyone to help each other, what are people's ideal "teams"

FONewEarl -- s/d/j/z/anti/reverser yay for supports! and attacks after all those ;P~~~ Any Fo is essential to the game!!
RACast -- Better if they have a good gun (especially a spread needle or something that freezes/paralysis enemies) Power!! Of course ablity to see and set traps
HuMar -- Hand to beast combat... more power. Other characters usually rely on them to round up the enemies to hit them w/ multiple shots at once
RAMarl -- I don't know much about this character, but all the ones I've played w/ seem to be awesome ;P

I'm sure there are better combos than that... would anyone want to try and create teams accordingly? I just wish I had more friend's guild cards (when I got online I have 7 pages of guild cards to sort through the mabye 5 people I search for)

My RaCast is looking for strong FOs in Ultimate
My Hunewearl is looking for strong FOs in V.Hard (soon to be Ult)
My FoNewearl is looking for anyone powerful in Ultimate ^-^

LemonAndLime
Apr 2, 2003, 02:09 PM
Heh, I know what you mean about the guild cards. I've taken to deleting people who I don't speak to every couple of days. As for my ideal team...probably:
A FOmar (me)
A RA any sort
A HUnewearl (with some good spells)
A HUcast/HUcaseal

It's probably just me, but I find it really frustrating playing with other forces, and particularly other FOmars. There's only room for one FO in my team http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Epsilon002
Apr 2, 2003, 10:24 PM
I would say:

RAcast (me)
FOmar-obviously for a force with good techniques
HUcast-to kick the butt outta enemies
HUnewearl-for a good balance of ATP and magic

Elixer
Apr 3, 2003, 03:43 PM
This is the team I like:

FOnewearl-for s/d j/z also has good strong techs
FOnewm- for his strong techs
HUnewearl-good mechgun and close range
HUcast-for his big damage and traps

This is the team I like. A ranger is also good in a team i just like 2 FO's and 2 HU's