PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Online pass

SenpaiX
Mar 5, 2013, 10:17 PM
How do you put the online pass into PSP2I JP game, I made a Japanese account but Im lost. I got the new retail not used, in the case there is a arrow pointing to some words that look important in the case in a bracket with words like some code, and on some white card is numbers that look important.

Also how do you download the DLC, and can you use USA PSN gift cards to buy the DLC? How do you even find the DLC on the JPPSN

blace
Mar 5, 2013, 10:28 PM
The code is entered through PSN. If you want to purchase items from there you need to buy JP PSN cards.

As for DLC, you'll have to search around for it.

Link1275
Mar 5, 2013, 10:30 PM
Oh brother, this could take a while. Let's see. Make certain that your PSP is set to use the JP PSN account, connected to it, and activated with it. Then go to the enter code menu(either in the XMB or the JP PSN store) and enter that code. Once you've done that you can get online. As for DLC, JP cards only, and just browse around the store's options until you find the PSP2/I stuff. You can use the old PSP2 DL content with PSP2I too. You can find some decent stuff, even the free stuff isn't too bad early in the game(all though there is way better end game stuff that can be obtained in-game). All of the Infinity codes that you have to DL are free though thankfully.

Edit: Ninja'd

SenpaiX
Mar 6, 2013, 12:38 AM
The code is entered through PSN. If you want to purchase items from there you need to buy JP PSN cards.

As for DLC, you'll have to search around for it.

Okay thanks, but sadly I am sniffing out hackers on the online severs already. I been on for a few hours and already I am seeing some LV 95 doing 999-4000 damage on lv 150 monsters and I'm Lv 85 doing 100-300 damage.

Is this rebirth why little robo dude is doing all that damage? On the PSP2 servers I know that's hacking, but on Infinity I don't know I'm new. Already I started backing up my savedatas first day online today. And for some reason my type points exp shot up at least 34% on ending misson, on my own that exp never did that on infinity not even PSP2

Link1275
Mar 6, 2013, 12:40 PM
Okay thanks, but sadly I am sniffing out hackers on the online severs already. I been on for a few hours and already I am seeing some LV 95 doing 999-4000 damage on lv 150 monsters and I'm Lv 85 doing 100-300 damage.

Is this rebirth why little robo dude is doing all that damage? On the PSP2 servers I know that's hacking, but on Infinity I don't know I'm new. Already I started backing up my savedatas first day online today. And for some reason my type points exp shot up at least 34% on ending misson, on my own that exp never did that on infinity not even PSP2
When rebirthing you can get a huge boost in stats. There are also some Tactical Missions that give you a lot of Type Points.