View Full Version : Account Issue, I think

NeedleTank
Mar 8, 2013, 05:05 PM
Hi,

I'm posting in place of a fellow team member, it seems he is getting error:

"ただいまお客様のご利用を停止させて
いただいております。
[ No.816 ]

I tried translating it using Google translate but it doesn't really make much sense. A Google search showed that he might have his account banned. He's not the kind of player that would use any cheats or hacks, I can vouch for this.

He has told me that last night he fell asleep in the camp ship for a few hours, I did see this in the quest counter as him doing Subdue Za Oodan (the first arks mission). That mission is a solo mission and he added partner characters, so I doubt any hacker could've joined his game during that time. When he woke up he did TA, went to grind some items then he logged off. He could not log in the next day due to error 816.

I humbly ask if anyone here can help with the e-mail to Sega about this, as none of our team members are fluent in Japanese to be able to type out something Sega might understand.

I've managed to find someone that could help with requesting a ticket from the website, it turns out he can log in to the website. Going to wait for a days for a response from Sega.

Apologies if the post is a bit lengthy, just wanted to fit in as much information as I could.