PDA

View Full Version : What are you currently playing?

Bonjet
Mar 9, 2013, 12:58 AM
Just wondering if there are more PSP2 players like me... :-?
Anyways, it's just another simple poll. :-P
Vote what are you currently playing. ^^
(If you play these games together, then just vote your MOST played game...)

(This poll is focused on PS handheld games.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Going to update this thread, since this thread is about PS handheld games, you can post: what happened to you in the game, currently farming, level status, reactions about the game, etc. Feel free to post here as long as it relates to the game. ^^
And don't forget to vote. (Make sure stick with the thread topic.)

That's it, you're next. :D

Axiom
Mar 9, 2013, 03:36 AM
PSP2. Cant get over this game. Played it since release. My old savegame got corrupted when the whole hacker thing started. Then i created my beast and took a big break now im back with my beast main

Bonjet
Mar 9, 2013, 04:18 AM
PSP2. Cant get over this game. Played it since release. My old savegame got corrupted when the whole hacker thing started. Then i created my beast and took a big break now im back with my beast main

Since release? :-o

Never thought of that...

I started since August 2011 until now. :-P

Rende
Mar 9, 2013, 10:07 AM
just started on infinity. i play it when i get bored on pso2.

Axiom
Mar 10, 2013, 03:29 PM
the only thing that bothers me is that you cant get the Battle/challenge titles anymore cuz there is noone to play with :(

aarondrom
Mar 10, 2013, 05:16 PM
I'm sorta playing PSP 1 but i'm back to playing PSP2 more now that i have wireless in the house and i can get online, but there really isn't that many people on and typing sucks :/ Not to mention i'm not done with the story mode on 2. I'm having a blast with it still, though i'm still very low level on it since i haven't played it in a long time.

Ame
Mar 10, 2013, 06:18 PM
am so playing psp2i.i like it more because it gives me more of the challenge i look for in a game and the story is good too.

Bonjet
Mar 10, 2013, 08:51 PM
the only thing that bothers me is that you cant get the Battle/challenge titles anymore cuz there is noone to play with :(

*raises hand* SAME HERE. :(

And also, I'm the only one who plays here but I'm trying to convince my neighbor to play.

[SPOILER]THE WORST OF ALL, I can't find a gaming store here sells PSP2i. I have the money now but they don't sell a single copy, none of them! :(

They don't have service like "order". THEY SUCKS! :argh:

*sniff* If I only have a relative/friend outside the country and buy the copy for me... :(
[/SPOILER-BOX]

I'm sorta playing PSP 1 but i'm back to playing PSP2 more now that i have wireless in the house and i can get online, but there really isn't that many people on and typing sucks :/ Not to mention i'm not done with the story mode on 2. I'm having a blast with it still, though i'm still very low level on it since i haven't played it in a long time.

What/where part are you now? (In PSP2)

Shikan Raider
Mar 10, 2013, 10:46 PM
I've been playing PSP2I for a few days now, since I got my copy, or rather I got some money and downloaded it from the PSN store.

I've about 30 hours on the clock, enjoying if so far. Which makes it even more of a shame that Sega didn't localize it. I'm currently playing the episode 2's story heading into the 5th chapter.

Chapter 4-1 sucked though took me 4 tries to get an S-Rank. Overall I'm not that impressed at some of the requirements for getting S-Ranks in the story chapters, that's really the only point I can complain about.

Actually there maybe be another point, but I have to beat the story first so that I confrim it.

Rozerem
Mar 11, 2013, 12:42 AM
I'm mostly playing PSP2i helping my daughter on some of the harder runs that she needs and wants help on and it sure beats the dramatic idiots of the PSP2 NA server.

Noblewine
Mar 25, 2013, 03:01 AM
I'm going to start playing psp2 and helping a guild member while online.

Shambertin
Mar 27, 2013, 01:59 PM
Psp2 : Infinity. It has way more content, Better DLC Mission's [gurhal heroes *cough* rapicos "anything shop" *cough*] a few extra partner cards to obtain Rapico,Rico, Flowen to name but a few and the extra weapons made me want to play it even more. basiclly Sega stuck EU/US with a dud version of the japanese exclusive Infinity i had PSP2 from psn store but now i never play it.I love the japanese language so i dont' mind and when i actually get round to learning japanese it won't really matter if we get an english port or not. Sega you disappoint but o well i'm waiting on PSO2 for vita i love handheld gaming :P

StormRyder
Mar 31, 2013, 03:30 PM
I <3 PSP2

long time PSU vet just recently got a psp system, im new to PSP2 but loving every minute!!!!
i can definitely use some help getting started (11+ tech discs needed most) but i really hope to be playing this a long time with even just a couple fellow PSU diehards ;-)
speaking of, please PM me and let me know what days/times you're online so we can link up! see you soon!!!

Bonjet
Mar 31, 2013, 10:22 PM
I'm happy to see THERE ARE MORE PSP2 players here. :-D

I thought I'm a loner. lol XD

Noblewine
Apr 3, 2013, 04:12 AM
I've been playing abit of psz to unlock VH difficulty and feeding mags.
Hunting down rares is pretty fun and time consuming too.

Bonjet
Apr 3, 2013, 06:01 AM
Hunting down rares is pretty fun and time consuming too.

*Liked* Yep, hunting rares gives me excitement, surprises and challenge.

I remembered I wasted ALOT of time to get a Demon's Devastation 60% :dark: on Ancient Invader S. ^^

Noblewine
Apr 3, 2013, 09:10 PM
Nice, I haven't tried that map yet. I need to learn to block or dodge roll more. lol.
I think I died in Ancient invader or any other map because of some of the tweaks.

Bonjet
Apr 3, 2013, 11:14 PM
Keep up practicing dodge and roll. Someday, you'll become a daredevil if you master and you'll need it, especially on Magashi- *BAM!* :wink:

Speaking this mission, It is possible to perfect block ALL Angelus/Anastasis attacks except the DARK VORTEX, obviously. :-P

Sorry for my stupidity again, but what is tweaks? :-?

Noblewine
Apr 4, 2013, 04:20 AM
Keep up practicing dodge and roll. Someday, you'll become a daredevil if you master and you'll need it, especially on Magashi- *BAM!* :wink:

Speaking this mission, It is possible to perfect block ALL Angelus/Anastasis attacks except the DARK VORTEX, obviously. :-P

Sorry for my stupidity again, but what is tweaks? :-?

Sorry lingo I started to use during PSU. When I say tweaks I mean changes. When I played PSU alot on the ps2 I had to learn to use knockback or launch attacks to deal with mobs but in PSP2 I have to block and dodgeroll. I'm not really use to it to be honest but I like how they made the game challenging. One wish to make the game better is the AI (npcs in your party) don't chain break alot or die. Often this can be a pain when your fighting shizuru in story mode. =-=
Forgot to add that I hate chaining, plus how Axes are useless now in psp2.

Bonjet
Apr 4, 2013, 07:15 AM
One wish to make the game better is the AI (npcs in your party) don't chain break alot or die. Often this can be a pain when your fighting shizuru in story mode. =-=
Forgot to add that I hate chaining, plus how Axes are useless now in psp2.

Tweaks... So you mean updates eh, never thought of that.

Yeah, that annoying when you start chaining and then some bloody NPC's in your party is going to break your chain. So I always take the missions solo.

Ahhh... Thanks for reminding me for that, I hate Shizuru in STORY MODE than Gemaga. That damn bastard always use or almost spamming COUNTER STRIKE move. I mean, he always target and counter attack (And those bloody shock waves.) directly to the *Player* when some NPC's uses launch, knockback or any disruptive attacks.

Axe are useless? How come? I'm curious...

Noblewine
Apr 4, 2013, 07:41 PM
Tweaks... So you mean updates eh, never thought of that.

Yeah, that annoying when you start chaining and then some bloody NPC's in your party is going to break your chain. So I always take the missions solo.

Ahhh... Thanks for reminding me for that, I hate Shizuru in STORY MODE than Gemaga. That damn bastard always use or almost spamming COUNTER STRIKE move. I mean, he always target and counter attack (And those bloody shock waves.) directly to the *Player* when some NPC's uses launch, knockback or any disruptive attacks.

Axe are useless? How come? I'm curious...

I have to have someone with me because it feel like they made it harder to solo. Sometimes Emilia or Yut helps but I happy they atleast did something right with Lumia waber. She was horrible in PSU ep3. =-=
I hate shizuru as well. He has that instant KO attack that drives me nuts. Also I feel like we got the middle finger from SEGA when they released Infinity and the updates that made the game a little more tolerable.

Axes are good for dps back in psu. They got a nerf back then but now you have to chain to deal damage so its harder to do. I feel like in psp2 they went back to the way it was in pso. The best weapons that deal with mob control are the best options. Whereas axes are good for dealing with single targets. So I have to use double saber or spear as a hunter to deal with mobs now.

Bonjet
Apr 4, 2013, 08:17 PM
I have to have someone with me because it feel like they made it harder to solo. Sometimes Emilia or Yut helps but I happy they atleast did something right with Lumia waber. She was horrible in PSU ep3. =-=
I hate shizuru as well. He has that instant KO attack that drives me nuts. Also I feel like we got the middle finger from SEGA when they released Infinity and the updates that made the game a little more tolerable.

Axes are good for dps back in psu. They got a nerf back then but now you have to chain to deal damage so its harder to do. I feel like in psp2 they went back to the way it was in pso. The best weapons that deal with mob control are the best options. Whereas axes are good for dealing with single targets. So I have to use double saber or spear as a hunter to deal with mobs now.

Same here, when I first time to play this game, I like to invite NPC's to cover, support and heal my ass, sometimes they are meat shields to me, since they have big HP like Magashi lol. But if my party is a player/s, then that's another story.

All can say about Shizuru: "If you die, then you're screwed." In Gemaga, then you're lucky if you encountered red or white aura REAL Shu and some clones have aura as well. That damn bastard. (Opposite of bad luck.)

Me too, when I first time saw about Infinity, I'm eager and desperate to find this game, but I'm coming empty handed until now. So I decided not to play Infinity anymore: I'm lacking interest and my addiction to play this game is fading.

About the axe. In my opinion, I don't see any problem's on it. But I love to use it since they have big ATK than any weapons, also I have extended Morat Machinas along with LV.30 Anga Grudda. :D
And since, you played more Phantasy Star games than Portable 2 than I do, I'm going to respect your opinion.

Shambertin
Apr 22, 2013, 01:29 PM
Morat Machinas is awesome and also my favourite Axe, good choice bonjet :D

Bonjet
Apr 22, 2013, 10:16 PM
Morat Machinas is awesome and also my favourite Axe, good choice bonjet :D

Actually, my favorite axe is Meteor Crusher. (I call it MH HAMMER or simply HAMMER. XD)

But when I saw and compare their extend data...

Attack = Morat Machinas.
Accuracy = Meteor Crusher.
Status effect = Morat Machinas. (LOL LV.3 STUN... XD)
Farming info:
- Morat Machinas is EASY to find even its a rare weapon, since Orcdillans are everywhere.
- Meteor Crusher is DAMN HARD to find, thanks to the fact that weapon is 15 stars and the monster you'll hunt is Guil Shark. THAT BASTARD IS RARE MONSTER so its DAMN HARD to find. :argh:

Morat Machinas is the winner. END OF DISCUSSION. XD

Shambertin
Apr 23, 2013, 07:52 AM
guil shark are always in gurhal heroes its a dlc mission i have like 900 of them killed hahaha they dropped that axe a few times but i always npc it.

Bonjet
Apr 23, 2013, 08:26 AM
*envy eyes on you*

Why you... Good for you, you have Meteor Crusher, UNTIL NOW I HAVEN'T GOT 1... :argh:

I've murdered those freaking monsters, (Looks to me a million times, include the runs they don't occur.) but I'm empty handed. :-(

Shambertin
Apr 23, 2013, 02:54 PM
Have you got any dlc for infinity Google it. If not I can upload the dlc missions I have to a file share. Site pm me

AdmiralPit
Apr 23, 2013, 07:08 PM
The axe from the Guil Sharks? I think I got it from that one Max mission that has Evil + Guil Sharks (and I think Jaggo?) in their bonus area.

What I'd really want is that accursed 16-star wand w/light empower as light element and a light-element Amaterasu as light-element as well. I've been at the runs (which I've forgotten already) for days and days to no success, so I gave up and stuck with the ice-element Ammy (a neutral one for healing/buffs), and a ground-element 16-star wand, w/e the name is. I know it starts with Divine T. *thinks*

IsaacGravity
Apr 23, 2013, 07:20 PM
The axe from the Guil Sharks? I think I got it from that one Max mission that has Evil + Guil Sharks (and I think Jaggo?) in their bonus area.

What I'd really want is that accursed 16-star wand w/light empower as light element and a light-element Amaterasu as light-element as well. I've been at the runs (which I've forgotten already) for days and days to no success, so I gave up and stuck with the ice-element Ammy (a neutral one for healing/buffs), and a ground-element 16-star wand, w/e the name is. I know it starts with Divine T. *thinks*

Divine Staff Tsukuyomi?

Mike
Apr 23, 2013, 08:07 PM
Have you got any dlc for infinity Google it. If not I can upload the dlc missions I have to a file share. Site pm me
The download missions can be gotten from this site:
http://www.psp2infinity.jp/pc/mission/

Just click the button in the middle and stick the file in to the folder listed underneath the button.

Bonjet
Apr 23, 2013, 10:04 PM

Sorry, I didn't tell you before. What I'm saying is PSP2. ^^;

I don't play Infinity anymore.

AdmiralPit
Apr 23, 2013, 10:18 PM
Divine Staff Tsukuyomi?

Yea, i can't find another one of those. Even if I did, the chances of getting a light-element is just slim to me. And yes, I love light element.

IsaacGravity
Apr 23, 2013, 10:37 PM
Yea, i can't find another one of those. Even if I did, the chances of getting a light-element is just slim to me. And yes, I love light element.

You have a shot at them by facing down wherever Vorgadillan hang as a Force on ∞ Rank. While IMs aren't any better in that regard at least with them you can create a stage where you have increased Light weapon modifier drops.

IM- Pitch Black (SEED Hive) or The Uncharted Region (Castle Ohtori) Area; Neudaiz Table 4 on ∞ Rank.

You may want to couple that by making Dol Vaveer the boss as you get a chance of it via its boss boxes on ∞ Rank as well. (Much luck to you with that thing)

I'm a huge fan of the Ice elemental myself. I'd be all over Wind as well if this series had it.

AdmiralPit
Apr 23, 2013, 11:55 PM
You have a shot at them by facing down wherever Vorgadillan hang as a Force on ∞ Rank. While IMs aren't any better in that regard at least with them you can create a stage where you have increased Light weapon modifier drops.

IM- Pitch Black (SEED Hive) or The Uncharted Region (Castle Ohtori) Area; Neudaiz Table 4 on ∞ Rank.

You may want to couple that by making Dol Vaveer the boss as you get a chance of it via its boss boxes on ∞ Rank as well. (Much luck to you with that thing)

I'm a huge fan of the Ice elemental myself. I'd be all over Wind as well if this series had it.

I'm sure the Tsukuyomi is a possible drop from that Tree Boss on Infinity Rank, and I'm sure I have a mission somewhere that has a high light-element weapon drop rate. Can't say the same for an Ammy, though. Neudaiz creatures are annoying.

And yes, I'd love some Wind element along with my light.

IsaacGravity
Apr 24, 2013, 12:35 AM
Yeah, Dol Vaveer is the tree boss (again, much luck to you. I hate that boss and avoid dealing with it when I can. Just annoying to fight. That thing and the dragons have waaay more HP than they should. EDIT: Though I like Bil De Golus, we have an understanding).

Also, I'm noticing a lot of the stuff I want down the line all have "Neudaiz Table" linked to them. Annoyance levels are pretty high with those guys...

AdmiralPit
Apr 24, 2013, 12:48 AM
Yeah, Dol Vaveer is the tree boss (again, much luck to you. I hate that boss and avoid dealing with it when I can. Just annoying to fight. That thing and the dragons have waaay more HP than they should. EDIT: Though I like Bil De Golus, we have an understanding).

Also, I'm noticing a lot of the stuff I want down the line all have "Neudaiz Table" linked to them. Annoyance levels are pretty high with those guys...

The boss is easy to me when I get with the Sazonde/Gizonde spam with the Pwand, but it's just getting the wand that's the hard part. The Neudaiz creatures are evil though. The chargers, the rainbow kitty, and most of em are resistant to tech. D:

IsaacGravity
Apr 24, 2013, 12:58 AM
The boss is easy to me when I get with the Sazonde/Gizonde spam with the Pwand, but it's just getting the wand that's the hard part. The Neudaiz creatures are evil though. The chargers, the rainbow kitty, and most of em are resistant to tech. D:

Primarily melee only reason Neudaiz enemies get on my nerves is because getting grazed/off screen snipped by a tech when your main is a beast isn't fun (still not screaming bloody murder like a Cast or Dewman would). Esp. when that guy's name is Dakamazli.

Bonjet
Apr 24, 2013, 10:05 AM
It's almost a month since I leaved PSP2. (Last PSP2 play was 29/3/13) :barf:

Man, I feel I want to come back again. ^^;

--------------------------------------------------

24/4/13

I've updated this thread, read the edit. (On the 1st page.)
Thank you, have a nice day.

Shambertin
Apr 25, 2013, 05:33 PM
Bonjet play psp2 infinity again its so much fun :P

isaac while you are lurking do you have any idea where decent armour drops hahaha im having problems finding any of the new armour they added. all i got is some rabol yiels hahhaa sadface...

Bonjet
Apr 25, 2013, 08:05 PM

I can play IF I COULD! I even can't find a copy of this game! :argh:
But ok... I'll play again if I can find a copy of this game. ^^;

IsaacGravity
Apr 25, 2013, 09:11 PM

isaac while you are lurking do you have any idea where decent armour drops hahaha im having problems finding any of the new armour they added. all i got is some rabol yiels hahhaa sadface...

...The Infinite Armor? You get a chance at that by clearing Gurhal Heroes ∞ Rank (Story Mode) with an S or A rating. The max % it goes is 40 it seems.

EDIT: Def: 620 EVA: 242 MND: 585 (ATK, ACC, TEC +50).

Having "some" Rabol Yiel's is nothing to be sad about imho. But maybe that's me talking since the RNG Goddess likes desire sensor blocking me far too often.

Bonjet
Apr 29, 2013, 07:28 AM
I was curious and thinking of this...

To those who know, is PSP2 works on PS Vita?

Noblewine
Apr 29, 2013, 09:26 PM
Same here, when I first time to play this game, I like to invite NPC's to cover, support and heal my ass, sometimes they are meat shields to me, since they have big HP like Magashi lol. But if my party is a player/s, then that's another story.

All can say about Shizuru: "If you die, then you're screwed." In Gemaga, then you're lucky if you encountered red or white aura REAL Shu and some clones have aura as well. That damn bastard. (Opposite of bad luck.)

Me too, when I first time saw about Infinity, I'm eager and desperate to find this game, but I'm coming empty handed until now. So I decided not to play Infinity anymore: I'm lacking interest and my addiction to play this game is fading.

About the axe. In my opinion, I don't see any problem's on it. But I love to use it since they have big ATK than any weapons, also I have extended Morat Machinas along with LV.30 Anga Grudda. :D
And since, you played more Phantasy Star games than Portable 2 than I do, I'm going to respect your opinion.

I was happy to hear they made another version of psp2 but sad on how sega treated the game. The only way to find it is ebay or any other trade sites. Also I didn't want import and play a game I couldn't understand. I love axes but I felt like I got the middle finger from Sega with how they made them harder to use in psp1 and psp2. =/
Also the treatment of the online mode for psp2 is another thing I'm upset about.
Thanks though I'm a newcomer. I just like the games for the cameos and gameplay. Story and setting was good but I wish character were better.

Bonjet
Apr 29, 2013, 11:58 PM
I was happy to hear they made another version of psp2 but sad on how sega treated the game. The only way to find it is ebay or any other trade sites. Also I didn't want import and play a game I couldn't understand. I love axes but I felt like I got the middle finger from Sega with how they made them harder to use in psp1 and psp2. =/
Also the treatment of the online mode for psp2 is another thing I'm upset about.
Thanks though I'm a newcomer. I just like the games for the cameos and gameplay. Story and setting was good but I wish character were better.

PSP2i is japan release, screw this shit, so that's why I can't even find a copy of this game... So looks like I'm stuck at PSP2, but if ever I have a copy before I lack of interest to play, I'll play it, I can understand some Japanese. I learned some Japanese words and text back when I was playing Pokemon games, Initial D games, Wangan Midnight games, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd and watching Anime. LOL But I'm used to Japanese though.

"Also the treatment of the online mode for psp2 is another thing I'm upset about." Sorry, but what do you mean? Can you make it straight?

Actually, I'm the one who is newcomer, because I only played PSP2, unlike you, you played more than I. About PSP2, I only liked the gameplay. The only thing annoys me is the drop rates.

When I play a game, I only care about gameplay and completion, not the storyline.

Noblewine
May 2, 2013, 11:52 PM
I mean the cheating that's a problem n psp2 network mode. I dislike how Sega isn't doing anything about it so I'm forced to back up my data so I don't have to restart if I get affected by a cheat.

Bonjet
May 3, 2013, 12:45 AM
Oh, right, PSP2 online mode isn't safe.

BLOODY HACKERS are there to: lurk, hack and make you fucked up.

Kinda off topic, but I back up my save data if I got rares, max levels and hard-to-get achievements.

Noblewine
May 7, 2013, 08:58 PM
I back up my data now after being forced to restart. I lost a stag curtlary and Final impact because of it. =/

Mike
May 7, 2013, 09:50 PM
Backing up your save is good practice no matter what version of Portable you play.

Bonjet
May 8, 2013, 12:24 AM
I back up my data now after being forced to restart. I lost a stag curtlary and Final impact because of it. =/

I saw your weapons on PSP2 pedia, looks to me your level is around 70-80? :-P

Backing up your save is good practice no matter what version of Portable you play.

Agreed with that. :yes:

In my opinion, "Better safe than sorry!", in easy words, always back up the save or you'll regret it... ^^

Link1275
May 8, 2013, 03:18 PM
I just made a new char on PSP2 a few days ago, I'm up to level 35 already and have been going through Challenge Mode with a friend. We're up to stage 5 if you want to join in(we can probably finish by tonight or tomorrow). Also, does anyone know where the JP DL is? My friend doesn't have it and I'd like to go through the JP C-Modes with him since it's almost impossible to solo them.

Edit: Nvm on the dlc, the forum search turned up better results faster than usual.

Bonjet
May 10, 2013, 09:38 PM
I got my PSP2 DLC here (http://psp2.psupedia.info/Special%253ASearch/Playing_Japanese_DL_missions_on_US/EU_PSP2.html).

Noblewine
May 11, 2013, 10:56 PM
I saw your weapons on PSP2 pedia, looks to me your level is around 70-80? :-P

When I noticed it I think I was lv100 or higher. Right now I'm 185 from spamming Military subway.

Bonjet
May 13, 2013, 02:02 AM
When I noticed it I think I was lv100 or higher. Right now I'm 185 from spamming Military subway.

Military Subway? One of the annoying and boring mission to clear, 5 sectors.

The only that annoys me in this mission is those motherfucking rifle dudes and cast chicks who loves to throw expired meatballs on you.

What are you doing in that mission? Looking for weapon, photon art, leveling up or what?

Noblewine
May 29, 2013, 10:40 PM
Military Subway? One of the annoying and boring mission to clear, 5 sectors.

The only that annoys me in this mission is those motherfucking rifle dudes and cast chicks who loves to throw expired meatballs on you.

What are you doing in that mission? Looking for weapon, photon art, leveling up or what?

The exp on B or higher is pretty good if you don't mind the cheap shots. MP is pretty useful as well. I spam it for nostalgia as well, I use to spam it on PSU network mode.

Bonjet
May 30, 2013, 11:53 PM
The exp on B or higher is pretty good if you don't mind the cheap shots. MP is pretty useful as well. I spam it for nostalgia as well, I use to spam it on PSU network mode.

Good for you, I hate that mission so badly. DAMN THOSE BASTARDS.

The only thing I like in that mission is the type points, is high.

Noblewine
Jun 1, 2013, 10:37 PM
Good for you, I hate that mission so badly. DAMN THOSE BASTARDS.

The only thing I like in that mission is the type points, is high.

Trust me its not a joyride. The NPC don't help much in the ambush parts and the chain breaking is really annoying.

Jakosifer
Jun 2, 2013, 01:47 PM
Recently went back to Infinity for my full time Phantasy Star fill instead of sitting on PSO2 all day talking about how bad it is.

Bonjet
Jun 6, 2013, 03:01 AM
Trust me its not a joyride. The NPC don't help much in the ambush parts and the chain breaking is really annoying.

Speaking about annoying missions, remembered also that Zoal Goug and some flying monsters like Omnagoug can be huge pain in the ass.

Zoul Goug, I'd found can be annoying in SOLO, especially that thunderball attack. (If you have Partner BOTS along with you, then you have meat shields.)
Omnagoug, prepare for very long fight if you have no guns.

Noblewine
Jul 4, 2013, 12:38 AM
Sorry for the late reply. They really toughened up the bosses in the version compared to how annoying they were in the other games. I sorta like it but I hate how hard it is to chain to wear the bosses hp down. The only bosses I can chain easily on is Mother Brain, De Ro Le or Dimmogulous/Omnagoug. Funny thing was these were the most annoying bosses back on PSU.

Bonjet
Jul 4, 2013, 07:20 AM
Sorry for the late reply. They really toughened up the bosses in the version compared to how annoying they were in the other games. I sorta like it but I hate how hard it is to chain to wear the bosses hp down. The only bosses I can chain easily on is Mother Brain, De Ro Le or Dimmogulous/Omnagoug. Funny thing was these were the most annoying bosses back on PSU.

Good for you, having no troubles for taking out those flying bitches (Dimmagolus & Onmagoug). Speaking of chaining, its fun to chain Orga Spritos back since I played. I can chain her 49-54 and the class is hunter. Imagine how big damage you'll dealt. XD

Noblewine
Jul 5, 2013, 12:08 AM
Good for you, having no troubles for taking out those flying bitches (Dimmagolus & Onmagoug). Speaking of chaining, its fun to chain Orga Spritos back since I played. I can chain her 49-54 and the class is hunter. Imagine how big damage you'll dealt. XD

They aren't as bad in PSP2. The charge shot is really useful against dimmagolus or Omnagoug. Just make sure he doesn't land on you because that inflict stuns. His arm swing attack can debuff you as well.

Milla
Jul 8, 2013, 03:41 AM
I started playing Infinity recently. I'm currently a level 130ish 1st rebirth FO atm. If anyone wants to meet up at some point lemme know ^^

I feel like such a newbie ^^; I was so use to PSP2.

JC200X
Jul 8, 2013, 06:08 AM
I started playing Infinity recently. I'm currently a level 130ish 1st rebirth FO atm. If anyone wants to meet up at some point lemme know ^^

I feel like such a newbie ^^; I was so use to PSP2.

I might have issues with my hotspot and my PSP if the time comes, but I could meet up with you if you'd like. And get used to that feeling; you're gonna be feeling that way five more times if you intend to max out your character.

Bonjet
Jul 10, 2013, 09:10 AM
They aren't as bad in PSP2. The charge shot is really useful against dimmagolus or Omnagoug. Just make sure he doesn't land on you because that inflict stuns. His arm swing attack can debuff you as well.

When I use Twin Handgun, I aim for the wings...
When they descend to the ground, CHARGE!!

Milla
Jul 10, 2013, 11:41 PM
I might have issues with my hotspot and my PSP if the time comes, but I could meet up with you if you'd like. And get used to that feeling; you're gonna be feeling that way five more times if you intend to max out your character.

^^ I might be able to play with weekend if that's okay with you. I wanna at least get to 140 so i can use my Pwands again!

JC200X
Jul 12, 2013, 05:10 PM
^^ I might be able to play with weekend if that's okay with you. I wanna at least get to 140 so i can use my Pwands again!

Sounds good to me. I'll be available all weekend long, so lemme know what time's good for you.

Noblewine
Jul 13, 2013, 11:10 PM
I started leveling Noblewine and he's lv 45 atm lv 8 hunter. I've been trying to spam lv 50 maps and miss a lot so I decided to use Hit units to increase my accuracy.

Bonjet
Jul 17, 2013, 08:26 AM
I started leveling Noblewine and he's lv 45 atm lv 8 hunter. I've been trying to spam lv 50 maps and miss a lot so I decided to use Hit units to increase my accuracy.

You created a new character?