PDA

View Full Version : NEED OPINIONS!!!!!!!!!

JubeiSR
Apr 1, 2003, 05:47 PM
OK, here's the situation I'm a lvl. 84 Purpulnum HUmar with a YAMATO+60 and I can get through the Ult. Forest pretty easily and I try to go to the caves and everyone kicks my ***! So I was wondering if you guys could give me a few pointers? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Oh I've almost forgot I've done the forest a MILLION times to fight 3 or 4 Tollaws to get them to drop a friggin lavis cannon!

Yoda86
Apr 1, 2003, 05:56 PM
If you get a varista your in luck. I've found it very easy to spread out the combo attack with the varista so the enemy flinches every time its hit. If you just do the three combos in the shortest amount of time possible, the two first ones will make him flinch and the third won't thus making you vulnerable to attack.

All in all, get a gun.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Apr 1, 2003, 06:23 PM
jellen/zalure. they are your best friends in ultimate

Yoda86
Apr 1, 2003, 08:26 PM
On 2003-04-01 15:23, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:
jellen/zalure. they are your best friends in ultimate

Especially if you can use the defense lowering technique and the Shifta technique together, then you would do ultimate damage.

NodMan
Apr 2, 2003, 01:17 PM
Try getting yourself a good shield and Partisan of Lighting plus something to hit Red Handgun all those things together on my LV 72 HUmar kick the crap out of Caves Ult.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NodMan on 2003-04-02 10:17 ]</font>

JubeiSR
Apr 2, 2003, 07:02 PM
Ok Yoda I have a varista and it does horrible damage. Hero of Time Jellen and Zalure are good friends but they still don't make it easy and especially because remember I have limited TP It makes it very hard having to cast Jellen,Zalure and Resta against EVERY Vulmer.And finally Nod man dude help me out here I don't know how to get such good stuff especially if you are offline only.

Guys thank you SO much for the pointers and also it feels good to be heard!:D

oh and if any other ideas come to mind plz don't hesitate to write me!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D(that's the only smiley I know)

Yoda86
Apr 2, 2003, 07:35 PM
The point I was making with the varista is that you may do horrible damage but at least you won't get smacked hard by a bartle or something. It may do horrible damage but when one bartle comes to attack and its always flinching from your attacks, it blocks and other enemies behind it from coming up and attacking you.

Varista was my best friend up until recently when I got the Frozen Shooter.