PDA

View Full Version : [Ship 4] Aetherismare Voyage

Cyrie
Mar 9, 2013, 10:58 PM
Hello everyone :v
Since its getting lonely in ship 4 with our team I've decided to try my luck and post
a thread here after seeing some threads in this section about people looking for english guilds in ship 4.

We Aetherismare Voyage or just Aether for short is looking for english speaking players to play with us. I know there isn't much english speakers on this ship but might as well try anyway :v
We actually used to have many members but everyone went on hiatus and some made their own teams :o and now so few of us ever goes online. So yeah we need new people :<

Also I know most of the people in this forum play in ship 2 or 10 but if your just gonna post something like just move to ship 2/10 then just please ignore the thread instead of posting :V Not willing to restart a lvl 50 character just to move ships/not interested on using Ship transferring function also (picked ship 4 cause overcrowded blocks are a pain) :(

If you are interested feel free to post here or pm the following people:
-Cyrie
-xCroiz
-Liscarea
-Ferium

_Nue
Mar 11, 2013, 02:33 AM
Just wondering, do you guys happen to be associated with the "Baka Gaijins" team or know any of them?

Cyrie
Mar 11, 2013, 04:28 AM
Just wondering, do you guys happen to be associated with the "Baka Gaijins" team or know any of them?

All I know is they are also english speaker's :< we're not really associated though
I don't mind being friends with them o3o

I see them running around sometimes