PDA

View Full Version : New to PS series, looking for ship 8 english speaking community

LuckyToShoot
Mar 11, 2013, 03:48 PM
As stated above, I would like to have some chatting buddies, a bit lonely here'
IGN: LuckyToShoot

~Aya~
Mar 11, 2013, 04:00 PM
Remake on ship 2 or 10

LuckyToShoot
Mar 11, 2013, 04:03 PM
Well, I am already lv45 and have 2 other classes at lv20...so you see, I dont really want to start over.

blace
Mar 11, 2013, 04:03 PM
There are people on ship 8 though. Maybe Syklo will be around to give you the tour later.

Edit: This (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203637) should help.

Link1275
Mar 11, 2013, 04:06 PM
Hello! I'm on Ship 8 too, and it does bug me when people give Aya's response as Ship 8 is still a community(we once had a enough people to rival 10, but the level 40 cap lasted too long). You may have a hard time finding a team that consists primarily of English speaking players though, as while we do have them, a lot of team leaders seem to be the ones who went inactive the most actually.

LuckyToShoot
Mar 11, 2013, 04:08 PM
Also, I have 2 friends on ship 8 with me. ty for the link, blace. seems like i am getting bullied later on.

Blackheart521
Mar 11, 2013, 04:08 PM
Well, I am already lv45 and have 2 other classes at lv20...so you see, I dont really want to start over.

If you're still having trouble finding people after a while you could always transfer your character over to ship 2 by paying 700 AC if you would be willing to go through the process of buying Webmoney through CN-USA or SUto-Corp.

Your items and meseta in storage don't transfer over though so keep that in mind if you do end up switching. ^^;

LuckyToShoot
Mar 11, 2013, 04:10 PM
Hello! I'm on Ship 8 too, and it does bug me when people give Aya's response as Ship 8 is still a community(we once had a enough people to rival 10, but the level 40 cap lasted too long). You may have a hard time finding a team that consists primarily of English speaking players though, as while we do have them, a lot of team leaders seem to be the ones who went inactive the most actually.

me and 2 of my friends made our own team already. but I want to meet some new peeps to play with, since my friends is living half around the earth away from me.

edit:It would be nice if only I can find someone active.

Link1275
Mar 11, 2013, 04:30 PM
me and 2 of my friends made our own team already. but I want to meet some new peeps to play with, since my friends is living half around the earth away from me.

edit:It would be nice if only I can find someone active.
Well, let's see... I've just gotten back to PSO2 myself, and I don't think I have more than two friends who are really active anymore.
You can locate me at:
Sega ID: Link1275
Character Name: Link1275

Off-Topic:
Syklo, did you delete me off of your friends list? I never see you on anymore.

Completely off topic:
Does anyone else find Ship 2's fan translated name of Ur just a little bit odd/ominous?

LuckyToShoot
Mar 11, 2013, 04:32 PM
i will add u when I am home.

LuckyToShoot
Mar 11, 2013, 07:15 PM
Well, let's see... I've just gotten back to PSO2 myself, and I don't think I have more than two friends who are really active anymore.
You can locate me at:
Sega ID: Link1275
Character Name: Link1275

Off-Topic:
Syklo, did you delete me off of your friends list? I never see you on anymore.

Completely off topic:
Does anyone else find Ship 2's fan translated name of Ur just a little bit odd/ominous?

What time you usually gets on?

Exiled_Gundam
Mar 11, 2013, 08:39 PM
I'm on Ship 8 too (with few other friends).
Character Name: G-Bouncer

Conspire is on Ship 8 also.

LuckyToShoot
Mar 12, 2013, 01:50 AM
Nice nice...I should start adding people.