PDA

View Full Version : V Hard Falz

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 1, 2003, 07:09 PM
What level should I try to beat Falz at? I am currently ... see signature

cajun
Apr 1, 2003, 07:12 PM
You should be powerful enough already I was only 57 when I beat him.

Yoda86
Apr 1, 2003, 08:22 PM
If your having trouble against DF in his final form, just be sure to equip resist/saints (even though his grants attack doesn't hurt very much in very hard). His sword attack hurts like a mother though, first time I fought him in very hard he wapped me with his sword strike and killed me in one hit.

DariusValMortis
Apr 1, 2003, 09:22 PM
some of you people are stronger than crap i couldnt beat dark falz 3 until almost level 70.. you biggest threat is when he uses grants.

he also puts an illusion into his mouth and when you hit him it does dmg to him so it sucks when you use a photon blast on him or when you do massive dmg with berserk.

by the way never use berserk on him because you will be out of live then he will just kill you.

Well good luck on Dark Falz 3!!

Captain_Anarchy
Apr 1, 2003, 09:38 PM
naw grants is nothin his swipes hurt alot more, i beat him at 50 with Hucast...i trick for ya, if ur an android and u run outta mates before ya kill him run in once before ya fight him and drop all of ur mates and then un-equip your mag and let the darvants kill you and buy more mates and then when u run out pick up the ones that u dropped before

Zeebo
Apr 1, 2003, 09:39 PM
Use a gun hint hint.....

shiznitty
Apr 1, 2003, 09:56 PM
grants is not the biggest threat. It is actually extremely helpful, as when he tries to swipe you, your still on the floor from the attack, dodging the hit. FORGET ABOUT GRANTS. Its a nuisance, nothing life threatening as long as you keep healing. THE SWIPE HURTS. Like i said before in a previous quote, at least have 400 hp.

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 4, 2003, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the help I guess I will try to beat him now, my char was 62 when I posted this but now she is level 64, so I think I can beat him. Now I am off to try.

gideonx
Apr 4, 2003, 09:14 PM
If you have a good gun with high lvl hp drain (gush/fill) then you can steal HP when he is invincible http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif and you don't have to worry about being close to him when he's not.

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 6, 2003, 04:48 PM
Yeah! I just beat the mofo on vhard. time for ultimate

Yoda86
Apr 6, 2003, 06:51 PM
Good luck, its really nasty in that mode.

Joe-Azlin
Apr 6, 2003, 08:12 PM
my strategy for andriods(the one that i use and seems 2 work)if u have scape dolls use them on the first 2 lives that way u dont waste ne mates for the final form and since ur an andriod u will do a crap load of dmg 2 him and not miss so just use mates and star atomizers on the last form. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif