PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a Red Sword.

Cedo
Mar 12, 2013, 12:20 AM
Ok so im looking for a Red Sword that will have hit %. i want to kno which section id to use and who will find the Red Sword the fastest... but if i have to do major farming i dont mind as long as i will have hit % on it.

All info will be greatly Appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Crazyleo
Mar 12, 2013, 02:06 AM
Click Here (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=182&sortby=name)

Cedo
Mar 12, 2013, 02:14 AM
hmm... so the viridia finds the Red Sword the fastest, but are Viridias able to find weapons with good % on hit?

Crazyleo
Mar 12, 2013, 02:26 AM
From my understanding; I believe Yellowboze has a better chance of finding weapons with higher hit %.

gigawuts
Mar 12, 2013, 02:50 AM
Most sources I've seen say that's only for Episode 2 and possibly 4, leaving Episode 1 untouched.

edit: Also, unless you find almost twice as many nano dragons as you find govulmers, it won't actually be faster as viridia. Skyly is a better bet.

Ce'Nedra
Mar 12, 2013, 10:23 AM
Skyly is the best bet for it if you want it. Just play Addicting Food over and over, I think that one has the most Go Vulmers of the offline quests. If you got acces to online mode on a private server I suggest trying Endless Nightmare 2 or Lost Ice Spinner. These have a ton of Vulmer (Chain sawd) and Go Vulmet (Red sword).

Also Giga is right, every ID has 1% chance to find a rare with hit %. Yellowboze has a 3% chance to find a rare with hit for Episode 2. I have no clue on Episode 4 because I never really spend any time on Blue Burst aside then checking out the 2 area's and the boss it has.

Good luck with your hunt.

Cedo
Mar 12, 2013, 12:32 PM
Thank you all for the info.. i guess i need to get my skyly up in lvls.. I just made me a skyly ranger so i can hunt for the SJS... but i got my work cut out for me. Anyways, thanks again.

Ce'Nedra
Mar 12, 2013, 02:10 PM
Good luck with the SJS lol. Personally from my own expierece, I'd say stick with Red Sword, specially if you get one with hit and/or the character you wanna use it on is a Cast because they get bonus to paralyse which is the special of the Red Sword.