PDA

View Full Version : "From the Depths" Quest - secret doors?

Aravis
Mar 6, 2001, 02:25 PM
On Ruins 2, after you go by the Crazy Force, there are a few doors that show up as open (i.e. green) on the map, but that you can't get to. Two of them are blocked by piles of rocks/debris, and one of them doesn't show up as a door at all... but yet you can put your weapon through the wall as if it were a door.

Then on the same quest, once you hook up with Ash on Ruins3, the switches on this level have weird glowing orbs above them that go away when you hit the switch. I thought that that might mean the doors on Ruins2 would be accessible after hitting the switch, but they're not.

Since this is the last quest on the "Soul Eater" subplot as well, I thought it might have something to do with that... but after having tried that option, it didn't. (Although now I have another Soul Eater... whoopee.)

So... does anyone know how to unlock these impossible doors? Or even if they can be unlocked? Because it seems to me that if there are prime items to be found, they'd be behind these evil mystery doors.

Manny
Mar 6, 2001, 07:48 PM
I dont think they can be opened. In some cave quests rocks block off doors so this time a wall blocked off the door.

Raion
Mar 8, 2001, 05:28 PM
Hey u got the soul eater huh?
Well tell me where you found kireek in ruins 2!
i split away from ash head back to the ruins 2 and check every nook and crany and he is no where to be found!!! ARRRFGGGGhhh!

Raion

Jim2001
Mar 9, 2001, 01:12 PM
If you did all the other quests in the proper order, he should be somewhere around that long room that had the two dead guys earlier. He's a bit harder than the last times. Make sure you have an empty item slot when you start the fight!

Traiz
Mar 10, 2001, 10:36 PM
there is a glitch to get throught locked doors with a double saber... i dont like cheaters but if you think there is something special in those rooms ask someone how to get throught doors with a dbl saber