PDA

View Full Version : What Charecter Should I be?

Courtney
Apr 1, 2003, 08:23 PM
The ones that aren't listed i already have.

IceBlink
Apr 1, 2003, 08:33 PM
How hard can it be? Just choose a class and race you haven't tried yet, and there you go. o_O

You haven't tried a ranger, so there's your pick!

Courtney
Apr 1, 2003, 08:34 PM
IM still not sure i want other peoples opinion

Phelan
Apr 1, 2003, 08:40 PM
You should be a FOmar.

You pose an uninspired question, you get an uninspired answer.

kat
Apr 1, 2003, 08:40 PM
On 2003-04-01 17:34, Courtney wrote:

Then why post a thread with a poll?

anyway, I'd say go with what your quiz gave you... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I'm having fun with mine.

Courtney
Apr 1, 2003, 08:42 PM
errr the quiz gave me HUcaseal i already have a HUcaseal level 83

Courtney
Apr 1, 2003, 08:43 PM
the char it sais i am was just a joke test i did

Joe-Azlin
Apr 1, 2003, 09:16 PM
go with fomar im making 1 now and im haveing a lot of fun with him but that might b cuz his mag is lvl 200 lol and hes in normal

DariusValMortis
Apr 1, 2003, 09:28 PM
i would pick a FOmarl over the FOmar just because her techs are better. X2 range to resta, anti, and i think shifta and deband. plus she gets 50% to grants which is great. i have a FOmarl that is lvl 16 and she does over 300 with grants level 2!!

2Xtreme
Apr 1, 2003, 09:29 PM

The most important opinion here should be your own. Pick a character that you think looks cool, create it, and play around with it. You're going to use the same fighting technique at level 5 as at level 50 - if you like the character in the beginning, you should like them forever.

Seriously, this is a stupid topic. Do you ask your friends which side of your lunch sandwich you should eat first, too?

Zeebo
Apr 1, 2003, 09:37 PM
I dont know which class you want to be but HUcast or RAmar are fun soo...

Elixer
Apr 1, 2003, 09:38 PM
Out of those I would go with a FOnewearl or maybe a RAcast. FOnewearl are just real good forces and RAcasts are good strong rangers.

Elusive_Llama
Apr 2, 2003, 10:00 AM
Ramarl. Actually, just about any of the Rangers, but I prefer Ramarl for her level 20 techs combined with her capability to use guns. Ramarls require TLC in the beginning and don't truly shine until they're level 120 or so, but they become one of the best chars in the game. Their level 20 techs, high ATA and ability to use guns like Frozen Shooter/Snow Queen/Spread Needle/upper-end mechguns make them extremely useful in online ultimate where tons of dangerous monsters abound.