PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Getting Matter Board Drops

w31216kps
Mar 16, 2013, 05:54 AM
Did anyone else have trouble getting some of the matter board items to drop?

Currently, I'm trying to get the drops from Quartz Dragon and Big Vahrda. I've taken them down quite more than a few times by now, but they just won't drop what I need. Any tips?

Rien
Mar 16, 2013, 06:39 AM
Keep going.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 16, 2013, 06:52 AM
it will drop automatically after a certain number of kills. Watch the progress bar.

If it's still 0 you're doing something wrong.

~Aya~
Mar 16, 2013, 08:00 AM
Did anyone else have trouble getting some of the matter board items to drop?

Currently, I'm trying to get the drops from Quartz Dragon and Big Vahrda. I've taken them down quite more than a few times by now, but they just won't drop what I need. Any tips?

You may so be required to break certain or all parts on their bodies to get the item to drop at all.

XbikXBd
Mar 16, 2013, 08:53 AM
or get a lucky rise item with a lvX fortune gunslash. works for me on the 10* drops of the matterboard.

Kondibon
Mar 16, 2013, 09:17 AM
or get a lucky rise item with a lvX fortune gunslash. works for me on the 10* drops of the matterboard.

But the matter board items seem to drop after killing a specific amount of enemies now. I don't know if drop rate bonuses will effect that.

Caledonia
Mar 16, 2013, 09:54 AM
Besides, lucky rise only affects whether an item drops tekked or in a box

Z-0
Mar 16, 2013, 10:58 AM
Specifically, these items need 50 kills of each boss for a guaranteed drop.

jooozek
Mar 17, 2013, 11:10 AM
Besides, lucky rise only affects whether an item drops tekked or in a box

wrong
what you describe is fortunate omen, the vraolet potential

w31216kps
Mar 25, 2013, 07:12 PM
Specifically, these items need 50 kills of each boss for a guaranteed drop.

Are you serious?

And breaking all parts? That's a pain with the Quartz Dragon. Moves around too much, I usually end up killing him before breaking more than his nose and tail.

I guess I'll just have to keep going...

Thanks!

Maronji
Mar 25, 2013, 07:19 PM
Are you serious?

And breaking all parts? That's a pain with the Quartz Dragon. Moves around too much, I usually end up killing him before breaking more than his nose and tail.

I guess I'll just have to keep going...

Thanks!

Divide that number by 10 and, on average, you get the number I keep getting.

But yeah, usually seems to be 5 tries VS bosses for me. Even if it goes higher than that for certain bosses, it can't be that much worse. Probably 10 at best.

w31216kps
Mar 25, 2013, 11:37 PM
Divide that number by 10 and, on average, you get the number I keep getting.

But yeah, usually seems to be 5 tries VS bosses for me. Even if it goes higher than that for certain bosses, it can't be that much worse. Probably 10 at best.

Ok. That's much more comforting to know. Although, I think I did already take it down more than 5 times... and that progress bar just only inches up a pixels with each time... Hopefully the next time, or at least very soon, that bar takes a big jump.

gigawuts
Mar 25, 2013, 11:57 PM
I had to do the full 50 for the vader stat IV weapon. It's not a big deal, just casually do them while you do AQ's or EMQ's or something.

Now, MB11, those can suck.

w31216kps
Mar 27, 2013, 01:23 PM
Thanks... good to know MB11 is worse...

Oh, well, I hope I'll run into some EQ's that have these enemies as I keep trying to progress through the game itself.

Thanks!

Z-0
Mar 27, 2013, 01:39 PM
MB11 is way easier. All the rare boss kills are 1 kill, 1 drop, and it doesn't take too long to get a rare boss anymore unless you have dreadful luck.

w31216kps
Mar 27, 2013, 01:47 PM
MB11 is way easier. All the rare boss kills are 1 kill, 1 drop, and it doesn't take too long to get a rare boss anymore unless you have dreadful luck.

Sweet!