PDA

View Full Version : Do technics get any bigger?

belmonkey
Mar 18, 2013, 11:14 AM
I know in PSU technics would get bigger at lv 11,21, etc, but does this happen at all in PSO2?

Skyly HUmar
Mar 18, 2013, 11:17 AM
I know in PSU technics would get bigger at lv 11,21, etc, but does this happen at all in PSO2?

for now no

RedRaz0r
Mar 18, 2013, 11:18 AM
Some of them receive a damage jump at level 11, but yeah like Hannibal said, with the current tech cap of 15, they are the same size and color as lv 1

Caledonia
Mar 18, 2013, 11:18 AM
Actually yes. Certain ones anyway.

Compare Razonde lvl 1 with Razonde lvl 10 -Muuuch larger circumference.

Skyly HUmar
Mar 18, 2013, 11:21 AM

You sure? I know razonde gets bigger the higher up it's casted, but ive used razonde from lv 1-15 and ive never seen any difference.

EDIT: then again, im not a fo main so not 100% there.

UnLucky
Mar 18, 2013, 11:44 AM
People use Razonde?

Skyly HUmar
Mar 18, 2013, 11:49 AM
People use Razonde?

I do for the 1 part of the lilipa TA shere i can blow up all 3 clusters of bombs with it.

UnLucky
Mar 18, 2013, 11:52 AM
If it triggers them in one cast, I might consider it

Skyly HUmar
Mar 18, 2013, 11:58 AM
If it triggers them in one cast, I might consider it

2, just throw a random talis you pick up on the way at the center of the circle and the room is cleared instantly.

gigawuts
Mar 18, 2013, 11:59 AM

I don't think this is the case. The base of the cone does spread out more when you jump, and it seems to spread out to a wider angle with the talis' elevation at times (maybe that's just because it autotargets an enemy that's a bit farther out?).

But I think anything else would have been a change to the technique as a whole. Gibarta also had a tweak where it went from being half of a rabarta to being the size of a zondeel, in front of the player instead of centered around the player.

Dextro
Mar 18, 2013, 12:25 PM
Some techs look very different when playing with shaders on compared to if you're playing on lower settings without them, but that's about it :/

Other than Gibarta, I think the only time an animation was changed was Ramegid - they toned down how flashy it looks so it doesn't produce as much lag.