PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Assassins 36 social team Recruiting now.

Reikoku na kuma
Mar 20, 2013, 06:14 PM
Assassins 36

I made a team mainly for vita users since its a bit hard for us to find eng players at times but PC are also gladly welcome (casual and hardcore).
This is a team for people who want a nice english speaking crew who's chillaxed and not so elitest and overly effecient minded to learn the game together and knows how to have fun. Anyone is welcome PC and vita users alike, just know i play only on vita. Hit me up my ID: mrkumatorres ingame or on here via PM if intrested.
The members team lvs varies and we will Glaldly do TACO's with you. (Hey we all want that bread, right? lol). Also need more high levels for AQs and XQs.

Where:
We are on Ship 2.

A 36 History:
Assassins of the 36 chambers date back to PSU 360 and was active for over a year. The second incarnation was on White Knight Chronicles on PS3 which had 70 members and reached the highest guild lv of 10. Now seeking to Live on pso 2

Requirements:
None. Generally all can apply. Just have a sense of humor and most of all, have fun.

Goal::
To have fun and help others. Check ur egos and ellitistism at the door when you join.

Current Team Lv:
Level 5 with beach team room atm.

Current team size:
36 and we TRY to be as active as possible. We love the game but we have lives, jobs, school, etc.

Happy questing and kiilling. Looking foward to your applications :-)

Reikoku na kuma
May 2, 2013, 10:53 AM
Bump with expanded info.

TenebriS
May 3, 2013, 12:35 PM
You know, I'm wondering how much members you ahve currently in your team. Don't seem to read it in your info o.o

Reikoku na kuma
May 3, 2013, 03:22 PM
yeah I should add that, we are small atm with a few VH players mix with PC and vita users.

Reikoku na kuma
May 5, 2013, 07:30 PM
4 new members bump

Reikoku na kuma
May 9, 2013, 04:01 AM
bump this up

Reikoku na kuma
May 20, 2013, 06:29 AM
Repping my team bump with now 26 members(need 10 for 36...lol).

Reikoku na kuma
Jun 5, 2013, 03:06 PM
BUMP cuz i love mah team

Reikoku na kuma
Jul 28, 2013, 03:02 PM
BUMP!

Reikoku na kuma
Aug 21, 2013, 12:05 PM
updated info and bump