PDA

View Full Version : WTF? Full party wipe during Elder Falz!!

connor_the_kid
Mar 23, 2013, 12:53 AM
okay let me share with you a horrible story that happened to me yesterday.

I was playing elder falz (very hard) and it went like this. well everything seemed fine, I defeated the arms quite a few times pretty quickly. no big deal.

then I went to the elder falz part of the EQ and EVERYTHING WENT TO HELL!

this was a full MPA. as soon as we were ported into elder felz, people started acting really stupid.

everybody started using cut-ins and symbol arts and I COULDNT EVEN SEE MY SCREEN!!!

a bunch of ppl started using /dance lobby actions in unison, and some ppl were roleplaying as My Little Pony

this went on for 18 minutes long (i think we somehow killed 1 arm) and then something amazing happened

THE WHOLE MPA WIPED!!! and everyone just started typing "LOL"LMAO"" etc etc. EVERYBODY DIED!

this is why I don't like the MPAs in this game. I just dont think its a good idea to force you to play with randoms for some of the best items... this was on ship 2 block 20. i probably wont ever do Falz ever again .

gravityvx
Mar 23, 2013, 12:56 AM
ship 2 block 20

Lesson learned.

UnLucky
Mar 23, 2013, 12:56 AM
this was on ship 2 block 20

this was on ship 2 block 20

block 20

Zyrusticae
Mar 23, 2013, 01:04 AM
Funny thing. I've had some good MPs in block 20.

But as a rule? Yeah, don't do Falz in B20. Just to be on the safe side.

Daiyousei
Mar 23, 2013, 01:11 AM
Seeing as this is your first and only post, and you post about block 20's shenanigans, you must be new to the game, though you already are doing VH.... You should know not to do Falz Elders in that block.

ashley50
Mar 23, 2013, 01:25 AM
Cool story.

But yeah, Block 20 :3

Coatl
Mar 23, 2013, 01:26 AM
I think you are trolling.

Shinamori
Mar 23, 2013, 01:49 AM
This, never happened. At all. About the amount of time I did Falz, this never happened.

blace
Mar 23, 2013, 01:52 AM
I had a similar experience in block 20 once. Only about 5 people stood around though, not the whole MPA.

That's block 20 for you.

Alisha
Mar 23, 2013, 01:55 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/36531076.jpg

i lol'ed. also block 20 isnt that bad until you hit vhard. its generally ok on normal and hard.

connor_the_kid
Mar 23, 2013, 02:04 AM
I didn't even know there was anything wrong with block 20

I would say a good handful of people were lined up along the left side of the arena doing to the /la dance with "imitation"while doing symbol arts

then like 3 other ppl were doing some weird my little pony thing...

I stupidly died around 15minutes...and I begged for someone to give me a moon atomizer for a few minutes,but they ignored me.. before I ever got raised (3-4 minutes later)the whole room died..

DS23
Mar 23, 2013, 02:04 AM
B20 in one image
[spoiler-box]
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l207/fgsfdsfargeg/pso20130317_015043_001_zps66bc9858.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
Classy bunch.

UnLucky
Mar 23, 2013, 02:05 AM
I've had some good City or Forest EMQs on B20. Lots of chatter and screen clutter, but stuff happened and things fell over so everything was fine. And if it's particularly bad you can just drop party and join another.

No where else runs Falz like those jokers, though.

Blackheart521
Mar 23, 2013, 02:06 AM
Block 20 isn't ALWAYS bad... there's some fun conversations there... sometimes ^^;

MetalDude
Mar 23, 2013, 02:09 AM
B20 is for lobby whoring while having weird and occasionally funny conversations. Games range from average to awful.

Totori
Mar 23, 2013, 03:22 AM
Block 20 isn't always bad, just people vary. Everyone's not the same after all.

TaigaUC
Mar 23, 2013, 05:29 AM
Funny, I saw the thread title and... yeah.

I intentionally avoid block 20 even if it's the only block open during Falz. Never actually tried doing it there, though.

_Nue
Mar 23, 2013, 06:05 AM
Thank Dodo we don't have a Block 20 here.

Gama
Mar 23, 2013, 06:44 AM
either get into organized mpas, or stay away from b20.

Courina
Mar 23, 2013, 07:07 AM
well, actually if not trolling... block 20 players actually can compete with the japanse.... if they not trolling....

Zeota
Mar 23, 2013, 08:18 AM
Cna't say I've had that level of misfortune, but I was in one group that damn near timed out on it the other day.

Never. Again.

Macman
Mar 23, 2013, 08:46 AM
It'll be really interesting to see what happens to Block 20 once the NA version hits.

Massaki
Mar 23, 2013, 09:03 AM
It'll be really interesting to see what happens to Block 20 once the NA version hits.

It'll stay the same.

Cyron Tanryoku
Mar 23, 2013, 09:11 AM
The ignorance is strong here

~Aya~
Mar 23, 2013, 09:17 AM
B20 on a normal day - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7W0www-yn0)

Totally wasn't leading that dance party. ♥♥

B20 is full of great people for the most part.. popular blocks attract all sorts and could make it ugly now and then.

R.I.P my level 55 FO.. atleast Aida got some footage of some of your final moments...

BIG OLAF
Mar 23, 2013, 09:20 AM
Yeah, that's why I don't do serious runs there, especially EQs and AQs. EQs, I go to a JP block like 09 or 10. AQs I usually do in a random block, like 29 or 31, with actual friends.

connor_the_kid
Mar 23, 2013, 09:48 AM
Hmmm

well is there another english speaking block? I don't speak Japanese

TenebriS
Mar 23, 2013, 09:51 AM
best thing is jsut to stick with some friends or your team, like taht you have not so much problems. English as I know also spread a lil so its possible to meet some english people at N, H and VH blocks.

Laxedrane
Mar 23, 2013, 10:06 AM
Hate to be devil advocate here but... If there was a full MPA wipe... Isn't that your fault too? No enemy in this game has a fuck you move(Nearly impossible to dodge) and falz was your only enemy so... yeah.

Also if an MPA wiped, how is that a bad reflection on the MPA system? Are you saying you wish falz was soloable? Or killable with a group of 4? 'Cause I killed him with a group of 4. Granted the gunner in the group did most of the work but we did kill him.

Jakosifer
Mar 23, 2013, 10:31 AM
Cna't say I've had that level of misfortune, but I was in one group that damn near timed out on it the other day.

Never. Again.

I don't see how this is even possible when the MPA has more than three people in it. Average time for 3 melee onry that I usually run is like 6-7 minutes and we goof around the entire time. A full party and some change ain't got no excuse.

Railkune
Mar 23, 2013, 10:35 AM
I've gone to Block 20 every single time I can make a Falz run. Never happened to me. In fact, I don't even think I've been in a party that anyone has decided to goof off, and if was, they were so irrelevant that it didn't change the outcome at all. Granted, I only started playing in January.

Dextro
Mar 23, 2013, 10:50 AM
Thank Dodo we don't have a Block 20 here.
:yes:

~Aya~
Mar 23, 2013, 11:09 AM
:yes:

Falz is easily soloable even. The amount of players or which block you are in doesn't matter. Getting any kind of dmg support from any one of those 11 people is sufficient enough.

Practice your class and learn falz's behavior/attack patterns and be the hero of your fail mpa.

MetalDude
Mar 23, 2013, 12:03 PM
I'd really love to see all of them laying around dead when you can't revive them as they just watch you solo Falz.

Although I'm pretty sure you can return to Campship and go back in, right?

ReaperTheAbsol
Mar 23, 2013, 12:06 PM
What.
I haven't ever had that kind of bad luck before in B20.
I mean, I've done Falz Elder runs on B20 before that have cut it close but... Eh.

~Aya~
Mar 23, 2013, 12:06 PM
I'd really love to see all of them laying around dead when you can't revive them as they just watch you solo Falz.

Although I'm pretty sure you can return to Campship and go back in, right?

This may sound mean but i'd be tempted to start doing what b20 seems to be famous for. Spamming SA's while dancing and then dropping out of the mpa. Lulz. (The last one is something I added as no one does that to my knowledge.)

MetalDude
Mar 23, 2013, 12:09 PM
I had a guy literally go on a coffee break during arms then get pissy at me during the Falz fight for somehow underperforming the shitty MPA. Ok, you little shit.

Zipzo
Mar 23, 2013, 12:23 PM
When a Falz event happens, this is how I analyze what I'm going to do for the next hour...in order of priority should those blocks be full or I don't particularly feel like going/doing it there...

1. Do the event on block 9
2. Do the event on block 10
3. Do the event on block 11
4. Do the event on block 12
5. Go to all the VH Vita blocks in the same manner
6. Get food.
7. Get a bit further in Persona 4 Golden
8. Hit up some friends

¥
¥
¥
¥

321. Do the event on Block 20

Pyrii
Mar 23, 2013, 01:45 PM
When a Falz event happens, this is how I analyze what I'm going to do for the next hour...in order of priority should those blocks be full or I don't particularly feel like going/doing it there...

1. Do the event on block 9
2. Do the event on block 10
3. Do the event on block 11
4. Do the event on block 12
5. Go to all the VH Vita blocks in the same manner
6. Get food.
7. Get a bit further in Persona 4 Golden
8. Hit up some friends

¥
¥
¥
¥

321. Do the event on Block 20

I tend to ignore the VH blocks and do Falz in the advanced blocks, the runs there tend to be very quick and there's very few cases of problem people. But it does fill up very quickly around the time the EQ is announced.

Among me and my friends, "Block 20" is pretty much on the level of a dirty word, we tend to avoid it if possible. It's a shame that the few there that misbehave spoil things for the rest of us english-speaking players.

Jungo Torii
Mar 23, 2013, 01:59 PM
Yeah, block 20 is awful guise.

Look, I know b20 mpas are generally bad, but unless you just have the absolute worst luck in the world, you're trolling, no question.

Anyways, people need to get off their high horse regarding b20. Christ, you people speak as if it's the scum of the earth. Maybe if you went there once in a while you'd realize that there are plenty of good people there.

...justdon'tpartyormpawiththem...

blace
Mar 23, 2013, 02:06 PM
Anyway, I notice that quite a bit of people on my friends list seem to intersperse from blocks 9 to 209 during these EQs. The last several times I did the EQs in block 20 were fine, but with the people that join my party and doing absolutely nothing or taking room in the EQ in general isn't exactly a wonderful thing.

I'm not saying everyone there is terrible, just the few that ruin the experience repeatedly, ruin the fun.

But really though, I have noticed a larger number of english speaking players hanging around on other blocks or partying away from block 20.

Tenlade
Mar 23, 2013, 02:25 PM
Christ, you people speak as if it's the scum of the earth. Maybe if you went there once in a while you'd realize that there are plenty of good people there.

B20 in one image
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l207/fgsfdsfargeg/pso20130317_015043_001_zps66bc9858.jpg
Classy bunch.

Yeah, I think I'll go meet good people in a good place instead.

Jungo Torii
Mar 23, 2013, 02:30 PM

Ok, someone posted a screenshot of people using a POSSIBLY (and I emphasize possibly for a reason) racially insensitive symbol art in b20.

This makes everyone in b20 bad how?

...Scuse me, I'll play with the people that can lighten up and have fun socially as well as while Tacoing or fighting Falz. Not with the hardasses that think they're better than everyone else because of WHAT BLOCK THEY CHOOSE TO PLAY ON.

terrell707
Mar 23, 2013, 02:33 PM
I think if you go to block 20 at night, you get the WAY MORE SANE crowd. But then again, I always play at night and have never encountered these kind of shenanigans on block 20.

blace
Mar 23, 2013, 02:36 PM
I think if you go to block 20 at night, you get the WAY MORE SANE crowd. But then again, I always play at night and have never encountered these kind of shenanigans on block 20.

In just that screenshot, I have seen those same people at night.

It is quieter now than before, but the idle chatter is about the same and not a whole lot of SA spamming. Though, I was there the other night to find an MPA for tundra and Torii was spamming his variation of other popular SAs.

Jungo Torii
Mar 23, 2013, 02:39 PM
In just that screenshot, I have seen those same people at night.

It is quieter now than before, but the idle chatter is about the same and not a whole lot of SA spamming. Though, I was there the other night to find an MPA for tundra and Torii was spamming his variation of other popular SAs.

I don't mean to take that as a personal insult, and I'm not going to be particularly angry at anyone that has the thought to think things through and realize that not everyone in b20 is awful.

What exactly is your definition of "spamming"?

yoshiblue
Mar 23, 2013, 02:42 PM
Block 20. An blessed and cursed oasis. With rare beautiful flowers in a field of weeds and poisonous water. But are the beautiful flowers weeds as well?

~Aya~
Mar 23, 2013, 02:45 PM

Lmfao. I see myself off to the right...

Enjoy your stay in B20

blace
Mar 23, 2013, 02:50 PM
I don't mean to take that as a personal insult, and I'm not going to be particularly angry at anyone that has the thought to think things through and realize that not everyone in b20 is awful.

What exactly is your definition of "spamming"?

I wasn't going for that. By spamming, well, your SAs have taken up a page in my SA history list.

It just seemed too quiet at the time when you displayed your SAs.

Jungo Torii
Mar 23, 2013, 02:57 PM
I wasn't going for that. By spamming, well, your SAs have taken up a page in my SA history list.

It just seemed too quiet at the time when you displayed your SAs.

Ok, I can work with that.

There are days when I'm the only person using symbol arts, really. That can easily happen.

Are you trying to imply that symbol arts shouldn't be used if it's TOO quiet (to you) though? It seems kind of petty to be angry at someone who is utilizing a function of the game to their liking.

My personal definition of spamming as a whole is when someone has a shortcut to an SA and repeatedly uses it without regard to other players around them. This angers me at times too, I can understand. But being mad at people for using SAs they find funny a few times? That's just not enough to justify how "terrible" some people imply b20 is.

blace
Mar 23, 2013, 03:00 PM
Ok, I can work with that.

There are days when I'm the only person using symbol arts, really. That can easily happen.

Are you trying to imply that symbol arts shouldn't be used if it's TOO quiet (to you) though? It seems kind of petty to be angry at someone who is utilizing a function of the game to their liking.

My personal definition of spamming as a whole is when someone has a shortcut to an SA and repeatedly uses it without regard to other players around them. This angers me at times too, I can understand. But being mad at people for using SAs they find funny a few times? That's just not enough to justify how "terrible" some people imply b20 is.
That's not what I was implying, but the frequency it was being displayed at. When I said I had a page of your SAs in my history I was in the lobby for a minute searching for a decent sized MPA.

I'm not saying you are the cause of it, but it seemed quite out of place only seeing your SAs popping up.

If you take offense to my words, I apologize and if you wish to get into further, we could take this to either PM or visitor messages.

Jungo Torii
Mar 23, 2013, 03:08 PM
That's not what I was implying, but the frequency it was being displayed at. When I said I had a page of your SAs in my history I was in the lobby for a minute searching for a decent sized MPA.

I'm not saying you are the cause of it, but it seemed quite out of place only seeing your SAs popping up.

If you take offense to my words, I apologize and if you wish to get into further, we could take this to either PM or visitor messages.

No offense taken. I'm not here to get into petty arguments. Just trying to have a logical discussion.

BIG OLAF
Mar 23, 2013, 03:17 PM
Part I really don't get is why there always is a mass of people lazing about around there. Can't those people go to like, the red/blue club rooms, or a completely different block, or to someone's room, or the team room (if there's a bunch that are from the same team)?

NoiseHERO
Mar 23, 2013, 03:20 PM
I'm all for the chatroom lazy thing

But yeah, Why's everyone sit in THAT boring ass area? <_<

At least 4th floor in PSU had a lot of space and a view, and benches. >_>

/answered my own question with "lazy"

Z-0
Mar 23, 2013, 03:20 PM
Rooms are the best hangout spot. Lobby is so boring to idle in.

Aeris
Mar 23, 2013, 03:28 PM
I mostly go to block to 20 talk to my old teammates and friends as well play there, its really not that bad when i go there to chat.

Meta77
Mar 23, 2013, 03:28 PM
so is block 20 racist?

~Aya~
Mar 23, 2013, 03:44 PM
While I agree that rooms and the club rooms are a blast, no one seems to care or are too lazy to go find the club.. I mean.. the counter is right there and rooms can only fit like 12 people. need moar than 12 people for a proper party! B20 is one of the only truly constantly populated lobbies and that annoys the more anti-social types. HOW DARE THEY HAVE FUN IN ONE OF MANY LOBBIES TO CHOOSE FROM?!!?!?!?!

Let B20 be B20. Unless there is an IP ban happening anytime in the future, they're not going anywhere.

I hate to bring this up but i'd like to say that there are a lot of casual players hanging out there and probably aren't as good at the game as the next person. Cut them some slack and help them instead of treating them like some kind of disease. ♥

Edit: not racist, childish.

UnLucky
Mar 23, 2013, 05:35 PM
The lobby is the social hotspot in any block because that's where you end up after a quest every time. That's where the quest counter is. That's where the class change counter is, and the team NPC, and Klotho.

So... there's going to be people there.

Tenlade
Mar 24, 2013, 10:33 AM
Ok, someone posted a screenshot of people using a POSSIBLY (and I emphasize possibly for a reason) racially insensitive symbol art in b20.

This makes everyone in b20 bad how?

...Scuse me, I'll play with the people that can lighten up and have fun socially as well as while Tacoing or fighting Falz. Not with the hardasses that think they're better than everyone else because of WHAT BLOCK THEY CHOOSE TO PLAY ON.
Hey now, not everyone on block 20 is terrible. some of them got put in there accidently when they logged in.

But seriously, for every good player block 20 has, im sure 90% of them don't only play on 20 and that I could have a perfectly fine time playing with them on a less terrible block. And if your idea of social fun is a place where people spam stupid shit in public chat well....more power to you I guess, ill go hang out in a team on another block thank you.

so is block 20 racist?

It's that "I'm only posting this image and making jew jokes ironically, totally not racist" thing.

So Yes.

~Aya~
Mar 24, 2013, 10:40 AM
It's that "I'm only posting this image and making jew jokes ironically, totally not racist" thing.

So Yes.

Wrong. SA's are as far as they go. Not once have I seen or heard racism aside from SA

CelestialBlade
Mar 24, 2013, 10:41 AM
Is it that hard to just not go to b20 if you don't like it

Oh wait, then Internet forums would have nothing to bitch about.

~Aya~
Mar 24, 2013, 10:44 AM
Is it that hard to just not go to b20 if you don't like it

Oh wait, then Internet forums would have nothing to bitch about.

I ♥ you.. I've tried defending B20 against this so that new people don't automatically think to avoid it as if it were the plague.

Having nothing to bitch about could get boring after awhike, I guess.... huehuehue

Tenlade
Mar 24, 2013, 10:56 AM
Wrong. SA's are as far as they go. Not once have I seen or heard racism aside from SA

Racist symbol arts are still racist. >_>

~Aya~
Mar 24, 2013, 11:01 AM

Ah come on.. it was bound to happen st some point.. that's sega's fault for implementing such a feature for people to take advantage of. That would happen anywhere.

Childish display is what that is.. haha.

ReaperTheAbsol
Mar 24, 2013, 11:18 AM
B20 served as the central hub to a lot of the activity I have done in game, and for the most part a good majority of the players I met hang out there the most. B20's not all that bad, and considering that there are some pretty humble characters out there it's not as bad as you'd imagine. Besides, lots of games have players of different archetypes, and sooner or later you're bound to meet some one unlike the rest.

I've enjoyed the company of those I have met so far, and I hope to continue to meet new people to play with for as long as I continue to play Space Waifu Simulation Online 2.

I said the above in a previous thread regarding B20. My experience with B20 hasn't been terrible on a social level. There's a block for everyone and everything, and if B20's not your cup of tea then don't take a sip.

Lostbob117
Mar 24, 2013, 11:34 AM

Not really, SA is more for jokes or cool pictures. They don't really count.

Cyron Tanryoku
Mar 24, 2013, 11:39 AM
Refer to my post on page 3

Tenlade
Mar 24, 2013, 11:54 AM
Where do we draw the line? What if I'm asian, and that stereotypical "pretty girl" asian avatar you have offends me? Waaaaaa, you're rascist!

Well its a default avatar of a force class from psp2 infinity, so you might wanna bring up your offense issues with PSO world and Sega.

Also, It's a male. (http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-portable-2-infinity-default-outfits-part-1/) You sexist.

~Aya~
Mar 24, 2013, 12:17 PM
Well its a default avatar of a force class from psp2 infinity, so you might wanna bring up your offense issues with PSO world and Sega.

Also, It's a male. (http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-portable-2-infinity-default-outfits-part-1/) You sexist.

You spelled "sexy" wrong.

Galil AR
Mar 24, 2013, 12:32 PM
I'm a Galil and I find this thread offensive and not politically correct enough.

I will sue and win millions of dollars.

Galil AR
Mar 24, 2013, 12:37 PM
go kill yourself.

You first and let's see how that turns out. ;)

~Aya~
Mar 24, 2013, 12:38 PM
You first and let's see how that turns out. ;)

Enough.. this thread will now probably be locked.

Cyron Tanryoku
Mar 24, 2013, 12:40 PM
Make sweet love, not war

Alisha
Mar 24, 2013, 12:40 PM
i doubt many of you will get this reference.
block 20 is like the oberon of pso 2. problem is theres no puck 10 safe haven. i generally consider block 20 to be where the trash from US PSU and BB hang out.

Galil AR
Mar 24, 2013, 12:41 PM
Enough.. this thread will now probably be locked.

I was just joking, I mean.. How does one kill an assault rifle? x3

~Aya~
Mar 24, 2013, 12:49 PM
i doubt many of you will get this reference.
block 20 is like the oberon of pso 2. problem is theres no puck 10 safe haven. i generally consider block 20 to be where the trash from US PSU and BB hang out.

*sigh*

This... again...

Enforcer MKV
Mar 24, 2013, 12:58 PM
Make sweet love, not war

I like the way you think, Cyron. :lol:

~Aya~
Mar 24, 2013, 01:02 PM
I like the way you think, Cyron. :lol:

Casts would be the definition of sweet love machines seeing as they have unlimited energy/stamina and all of the right too- ...

The weather outside is a bit dreary today. Sure hope the fair doesn't get rained out.

Enforcer MKV
Mar 24, 2013, 01:07 PM
Casts would be the definition of sweet love machines seeing as they have unlimited energy/stamina and all of the right too- ...

The weather outside is a bit dreary today. Sure hope the fair doesn't get rained out.

*ahem* Yes, quite. Indeed...

Alisha
Mar 24, 2013, 01:09 PM
*sigh*

This... again...

unless you were around for dc/gc pso you just cant understand how much more pleasant those lobbies were.

~Aya~
Mar 24, 2013, 01:16 PM
unless you were around for dc/gc pso you just cant understand how much more pleasant those lobbies were.

I first played PSO on dreamcast with a dial up modem. I remember fsod/bsod/hacking. Sure there were a few good people. No game is without its fair share of trolls though. However, that was so many years ago.. things have changed and so have the way people communicate and treat one another.

Jakosifer
Mar 24, 2013, 01:28 PM

This has got to be a joke.

Alisha
Mar 24, 2013, 01:40 PM
its not a joke. back then you could join in an interesting coversation and maybe even make a new friend. now if you try you will be completely ignored if you are not part of the lobby clique.

CelestialBlade
Mar 24, 2013, 01:42 PM
Oh god, more of this "back in my day" nonsense. There's winners and losers in every game, period.

Enforcer MKV
Mar 24, 2013, 01:44 PM
Oh god, more of this "back in my day" nonsense. There's winners and losers in every game, period.

I ♥ you.

~Aya~
Mar 24, 2013, 01:48 PM
I ♥ you.

You and cocona both missed the meet and greet... coco.. enfowca. ; ;

CelestialBlade
Mar 24, 2013, 01:50 PM
You and cocona both missed the meet and greet... coco.. enfowca. ; ;
They're always on Saturdays and that's when I'm usually out and about ;P We'll hang out.

~Aya~
Mar 24, 2013, 01:54 PM
They're always on Saturdays and that's when I'm usually out and about ;P We'll hang out.

Thanks Cocowa.

yoshiblue
Mar 24, 2013, 01:55 PM
Heh, everyone spread the Greet bot is En rumors!

Enforcer MKV
Mar 24, 2013, 01:56 PM
Heh, everyone spread the Greet bot is En rumors!

OI!? D:<

Reiketsu
Mar 24, 2013, 01:58 PM
Wait what? Enforcer was the Greetbot? D:
So you were lying about dinner and have been there the whole time, huh...?

~Aya~
Mar 24, 2013, 01:59 PM
Unaffiliated hm....

Enforcer MKV
Mar 24, 2013, 02:00 PM
Wait what? Enforcer was the Greetbot? D:
So you were lying about dinner and have been there the whole time, huh...?

I don't even know what this greetbot thing is about! @_@ I was being serious about not liking crowds and having dinner!

BIG OLAF
Mar 24, 2013, 02:00 PM
There's winners and losers in every game, period.

That sound a little bit mean, but maybe I'm interpreting it incorrectly.

~Aya~
Mar 24, 2013, 02:02 PM
I don't even know what this greetbot thing is about! @_@ I was being serious about not liking crowds and having dinner!

I should have kept my big mouth shut. I just wanted you to come... maybe next time.

ikarius030
I think were over the point here. Original post was about a wipe that happened in Block 20, now we're on the racism, and whatever... I'm new to PSO2, joined like 3 days ago or so, and I had my share of experience with Block 20, but here's the internet universal 2 options:

1. You like the people and wish to remain there. Fine, get to meet people, make some friends, ignore the trolls and move on. Anyway, you can't report anyone without reporting yourself in this situation right ? Reporting someone, would be telling sega: "This guy is a racist, oh and btw I'm playing your game even though I'm not from japan, also disrespecting your TOS." So, if you can't stand the people you are around with, just don't stay there. If you stay it's because you are trolling the trolls so it's not any better now is it ?

2. This is probably the best option. DON'T GO THERE ! You can't stand the place/people, there are planty of other blocks out there and believe me there are a lot of English speaking people on other blocks as well. And you can come on the forums here, and meet people add them to your friend list or make a team with them/join their team and have people more suitable for your playing experience.

This is all like World of Warcraft. It's worthless to complain about trade/general chat when you can just turn the chat off and talk with your guildies or friends. As stupid as that (the only thing is, if you do go willingly on Block 20 its because you willingly want to see whatever happens there while in World of Warcraft it's a matter of /join and /leave).

That's my two cents into this.

yoshiblue
Tell Dudu I said hi! Specialists are working on destroying the grinders.

Cyron Tanryoku
Mar 24, 2013, 02:03 PM
Beep boop, Greeting Bot was one of the consumer models

yoshiblue
Mar 24, 2013, 02:05 PM
Oh, when you said Omega, I was thinking Omega Zero.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp149/jeslar-x58/Pedidos/omegazero.png

Alisha
Mar 24, 2013, 02:08 PM
and thus my point has been made

Galil AR
Mar 24, 2013, 02:09 PM

Since no one is talking to you...

Which point? To the left or the right?!

yoshiblue
Mar 24, 2013, 02:10 PM

Glad I could help!

BIG OLAF
Mar 24, 2013, 02:13 PM
This thread's about due for a good, old-fashioned FKLing.

Galil AR
Mar 24, 2013, 02:20 PM
This thread's about due for a good, old-fashioned FKLing.

Kinda went downhill when the edgy teenager from /v/ went in and did a drive-by trolling and Alisha ranting about circlejerking. x3

Cyron Tanryoku
Mar 24, 2013, 02:43 PM
WHy can't we all be friends

Jungo Torii
Mar 24, 2013, 02:47 PM

All the cool people can be friends

...I'm cool, right?

Enforcer MKV
Mar 24, 2013, 02:54 PM

Like she said "Make sweet love, not war."

But really, enough of this non-sense already.

ShinMaruku
Mar 24, 2013, 03:15 PM
Is block 20 or are the haters there bad?
But yes block 20 sucks for V-hard but I never seen a wipe during eldar. Yes hyperbole is good for story but really guys you go ham on block 20 XD

yoshiblue
Mar 24, 2013, 03:16 PM

Well its pretty well known that things have gone down hill a little in PSU and then the seemingly massive drop in PSO2. I never dwelled in the PSU areas so I don't know if it's any different.

Everyone! Take a break, go to a cafe, swing on swings and then come back with fresh minds. Or just become bash bros and kill some darkers. That works too.

ShinMaruku
Mar 24, 2013, 03:19 PM
PSU is basically the same people playing now I think you guys are blinded with rose coloured glasses. :P