PDA

View Full Version : [Team pso2] Sacred Hearts (ship2)

Lostbob117
Mar 23, 2013, 10:44 PM
This team is on hold for now as in not existing, I'll bump this if I ever come back to it.

I literally just made this team right before posting this. I'm quite knowledgeable about the game despite my low of a level (I'm the guy who worked on the p2o wikkii with Untrustful.) I personally think I'm a cool person (I don't ever bitch about anything except breedha's those things are op.) But yeah less about me and more about the team.

Goals:
*Get a good number of active players in the team
*Make sure they are also pretty cool people and not annoying.
*Get a team room (Cause they're almost the most pointless thing) Cause people like them.
*Actually have people who care to help the lowbies cause that would be cool but mainly get them all to a high level so we can all party together and help them not pick to go to Block 20 (That place sucks.)

Rules:
What are those?

Preferred things:
*Work on some team points for buffs and a team room cause them players love those.
*Don't use all caps they're annoying

Team Leader:
(Me of course)
Username: Lostbob117

Managers:
(No one so far)

----------------------------------------------
When going to join you should fill this survey out so I get a glance of what kind of person you are. I'll go first for it so you get an example.

Favorite Class: Fighter
Favorite Weapon Type(s): Double Sabers and Twin Daggers
Hobby: Using my computer
What do you prefer to be called?: Rappy, Lostbob, or Zai (any of them I'll respond to.)
Pet peeve: Annoying people, and people using all caps. Also people using numbers as letters.
Anything else you want us to know that we might now read(if a wall): I say glorious quite a bit.

Blackheart521
Mar 24, 2013, 02:42 AM
>help them not pick to go to Block 20 (That place sucks.)

WELP WE'RE DONE HERE. I'm sorry our "casual" hangout isn't "pro" enough for you.

*Looks over at her Red Sword+10 with Power IV*

Sorry to (semi)throw you under the bus here AIDA but Red Swords be cheap as hell, you aint no elite playa playa... though this thread is for his team so I don't want it to get hijacked any further ^^;

P.S. we gotta party up some time AIDA ^^ I only ever see you in MPAs

Lostbob117
Mar 24, 2013, 08:37 AM
I don't mean noob sucks, I mean sucks as in the majority of them are pretty annoying and speak to much in open chat.

Lostbob117
Mar 24, 2013, 12:34 PM
Ah, see - now we're getting somewhere. It bothers you because they speak english in open chat as opposed to parties or teams?

Not being mean/offensive, just trying to understand.

Small talk (such as can someone help me with) doesn't but long conversations are quite annoying it should be taken into a team chat, whisper, or a party chat. Party chating is fine if everyone in the speaks English.