PDA

View Full Version : Nazis is Antares?

hououtate
Apr 2, 2003, 10:04 AM
I heard that that was someone saying "Heil Hilter" and "Filthy Juden" in Antares 8. If this is true, i think you should move that standard block and show it only to registered members of PSO world. Just an Idea

KodiaX987
Apr 2, 2003, 11:11 AM
All you need is an E-Mail and you can register. So if someone would want to piss us off, all he'd have to do is create a Hotmail account, get a password and voila, he knows where we are.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 2, 2003, 11:27 AM
That is a clear case of an attention whore.

Best dealt by ignoring him.

Simple move to a different lobby - I'm sure he'll be happy shouting those things to himself.

Guntz348
Apr 2, 2003, 03:01 PM
To bad we can't have private servers or like run a game server through a seperate network. Theoretically you probably could, kalis ran starcraft and that was designed to be played on Bnet only, but who knows. Oh and hououtate, your sig is sick man, I like that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Orange_Coconut
Apr 2, 2003, 03:25 PM
Unfortunately I saw this too... There were two people going around making their own swastika signs and saying heil hitler... Nobody eemed to care, although I must admit, it kinda disturbed me. I didn't say anything though... I guess I was kinda timid or scared or something :/

ABDUR101
Apr 2, 2003, 03:40 PM
It's no different than the usual idiots who run around spamming the lobby.

No different than when I was harassed by an entire lobby for being a muslim, no different than seeing a ton of penis or boob symbol chats.

You just ignore it, because in reality it's insignificant.

Ignore the ignorant, or you'll just set yourself up for a constant headache.

Deathscythealpha
Apr 2, 2003, 04:28 PM
The same thing happened on ver1 and 2. I remember having some person called 'The Nazi' or something come bugging everyone one night, doing his symbol chat thing with the Swastika and all that shit. In the end everyone got really pissed off with him and we all just had a major rant at him, he soon left after that. Sadly some little git didnt get the point and try to do the same, so in the end we just got on and played the game.

I dont think PSOW needs to change the ship because of this, eventually the guy will get bored with it and leave or he will get a major bollocking from a load of people and leave, either way everyone will be able to play the game still.

goaliedude10
Apr 2, 2003, 06:16 PM
*Sigh* These kids are our future senators and presidents. Isn't that just slightly scary?

Dangerous55
Apr 2, 2003, 07:11 PM
Meh, their Grandfathers most likely fought the Nazis. Something to think about.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 2, 2003, 09:29 PM
On 2003-04-02 15:16, goaliedude10 wrote:
*Sigh* These kids are our future senators and presidents. Isn't that just slightly scary?

More likely, these kids will be the future's criminals and other various scum.

Ranger_Larry
Apr 2, 2003, 10:26 PM
On 2003-04-02 16:11, Dangerous55 wrote:
Meh, their Grandfathers most likely fought the Nazis. Something to think about.

Nice .22 lol. That would be good for some rabit hunting http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I think they use bigger guns in real combat...

Dangerous55
Apr 3, 2003, 12:24 AM
On 2003-04-02 19:26, Ranger_Larry wrote:
Nice .22 lol. That would be good for some rabit hunting http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I think they use bigger guns in real combat...

Eh I prefer magazine over tube loaded.

Considering the .22 has no stopping power, ya it would suck in combat.

But my sig had nothing to do with what I said.