PDA

View Full Version : Secret in Forest of Sorrow???

Stanislas
Apr 2, 2003, 10:20 AM
Is there any something to do with the "strange Moon Atomizer" given by the first baby hildebear after finish the quest Forest of Sorrow???

Pickerel
Apr 2, 2003, 06:38 PM
How do you get something from a bady Hildebear? Can you explain this a little?

Moogy
Apr 2, 2003, 07:58 PM
What are you talking about?

LamerPanda
Apr 2, 2003, 09:43 PM
Er, for those who are confused, you talk to the baby Hildebear after beating the quest and it gives you a Moon Atomizer.

As far as I can tell, it's a plain ol' Moon. Too bad.

Moogy
Apr 2, 2003, 09:52 PM
Oh. Well, that's weird. I don't remember it ever giving me a Moon... OMFG SOEMBDOY HAKXORED MY GAEM OH NOS

Stalfos333
Apr 2, 2003, 10:15 PM
You talk to the one to "end" the quest, then go back to where the first was and find it.

Stanislas
Apr 3, 2003, 07:00 AM
I explain:
after leaving the level and when Cecilia leave you, take the pipe back to the forest(drop all your Moon Atomizer before). Speak to the second baby and go to the location of the first who's came back. Talk to him and look behind you to find a light-spot on the ground (like the ones in "Claiming a Stake"). Take it and look in your inventory to find "Moon Atomizer" but it is not ( it's not indicate 'Moon Atomizer x1'). If you take another one real atomizer you loose this special one...
So I ask, is there any something special with this ending.

Yoda86
Apr 3, 2003, 08:28 AM
What in the heck are you talking about??? Moon Atomizer x1 means you just have one moon atomizer in your inventory.

Stanislas
Apr 3, 2003, 12:31 PM
On 2003-04-03 05:28, Yoda86 wrote:
What in the heck are you talking about??? Moon Atomizer x1 means you just have one moon atomizer in your inventory.

I say nothing else... A normal one is 'name xquantity' not this one , only 'Moon Atomizer'.
You can't stock it in store or take another moon cause this one disappear and if you have 1 moon in your inventory after take this one you always have 1 moon not 2...

Stalfos333
Apr 3, 2003, 01:45 PM
Has anyone tried using it? Letting a character die, then resurrecting with the special atomizer?

ShadowCaster
Apr 3, 2003, 02:11 PM
Maybe its just one of those things where in a lower difficulty it gives you crap but in a higher diff it gives some nice stuff. Like the dragon, normal you get meseta hard you get musashi, v hard you get yamato and ult you get diska of braveman (REDRIA) So has anyone tried a higher diff.? It would be cool if it dropped like Hildelt head and then you could use it on a Hildebearcane and make it like a Hildelt cane @_@ wow I make some pretty weird crap up.

Stanislas
Apr 3, 2003, 04:03 PM
On 2003-04-03 11:11, ShadowCaster wrote:
Maybe its just one of those things where in a lower difficulty it gives you crap but in a higher diff it gives some nice stuff. Like the dragon, normal you get meseta hard you get musashi, v hard you get yamato and ult you get diska of braveman (REDRIA) So has anyone tried a higher diff.? It would be cool if it dropped like Hildelt head and then you could use it on a Hildebearcane and make it like a Hildelt cane @_@ wow I make some pretty weird crap up.

And also for Stalfos333

I try use it but nothing append and it don't disappear. I found on Normal, Hard and VHard, I'm not on Ultimate for now.
Maybe there's nothing to do but I found this is strange...