PDA

View Full Version : Currently looking for a Team.

Miku Miharu
Mar 29, 2013, 12:30 AM
hello Miku here again, I'm just kinda looking for a team that isn't filled with "Douchebags" (Most people in block 20 are kinda full of themselves) , my current team went Inactive and well i don't have much people to play with any more D:
My pso2 ID is
Mister panda,Andy Grimm,Ship 2,Usually Block 20 or 21. thanks :D

supersonix9
Mar 29, 2013, 12:35 AM
other team gotcha lol

moorebounce
Mar 29, 2013, 12:52 AM
hello Miku here again, I'm just kinda looking for a team that isn't filled with "Douchebags" (Most people in block 20 are kinda full of themselves) , my current team went Inactive and well i don't have much people to play with any more D:
My pso2 ID is
Mister panda,Andy Grimm,Ship 2,Usually Block 20 or 21. thanks :D

What country do you live in?
If you live in the U.S. What timezone?

Paranoia-Gaming is a very active team. We have players in the PST, CST and EST timezones.

We don't hang out in block 20 that much if at all. I've seen some teams asking for your characters to be certain levels but you can be lvl 1 we'll still help you.

Do an Ark Search on these IDs and look us up

GreenGod
heathcliff2558
lessbounce

Miku Miharu
Mar 29, 2013, 12:56 AM
What country do you live in?
If you live in the U.S. What timezone?

Paranoia-Gaming is a very active team. We have players in the PST, CST and EST timezones.

We don't hang out in block 20 that much if at all. I've seen some teams asking for your characters to be certain levels but you can be lvl 1 we'll still help you.

Do an Ark Search on these IDs and look us up

GreenGod
heathcliff2558
lessbounce

I've been playing pso2 for a long time now i'm a 48HU/42FI. are y'all currently recruiting?

moorebounce
Mar 29, 2013, 01:00 AM
I've been playing pso2 for a long time now i'm a 48HU/42FI. are y'all currently recruiting?

Yes. We're looking for a few good people atm. 4 of us are on right now.

Miku Miharu
Mar 29, 2013, 01:03 AM
Yes. We're looking for a few good people atm.

I'm Currently not on at the moment, Late night programming. Search me up my Character name is Andy Grimm, add me so i can message you when i'm on. I'm down to Join :D.

moorebounce
Mar 29, 2013, 01:13 AM
I'm Currently not on at the moment, Late night programming. Search me up my Character name is Andy Grimm, add me so i can message you when i'm on. I'm down to Join :D.

Ok I'll let the others know. I'm in the EST timezone and about to go to bed but the west coasters are on.

Miku Miharu
Mar 29, 2013, 01:40 AM
Ok I'll let the others know. I'm in the EST timezone and about to go to bed but the west coasters are on.

Alrighty i'm in GMT, i'll be on in the morning