PDA

View Full Version : mag stats for human fighter?

kirito21
Mar 30, 2013, 03:35 AM
i'm planning a pure s-atk mag. is it okay?

Sizustar
Mar 30, 2013, 03:36 AM
Some Dex or S-Def would be more useful.
But decide on what you want to equip first, then calculate how much you need?
Mag is more useful for equiping, then just for the little atk that the stat give you.

blace
Mar 30, 2013, 03:38 AM
Have fun messing around with this (http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php). Experiment or follow what some people did for their builds through trial and error.

TaigaUC
Mar 30, 2013, 08:49 AM
I've read that pure attack mags should have minimum 100 attack stat and at least 20 Ability (Dex). I went with 100 SATK, 10 SDEF and the rest ABI (DEX). Seems okay so far. The 10 SDEF was to equip some units sooner.

You could probably try 120 SATK, 10 SDEF and 20 ABI (DEX). As long as you have the minimum, it's probably fine to adjust as you feel is necessary.
It's been recommended to get the 100 SATK first (use Monomates and a specific star of room items to reduce ABI/DEX), probably so you can equip stronger weapons sooner.

Gravagar
Mar 30, 2013, 09:55 AM
If this is your first mag, I suggest raising some defense stats. Either DEX if you like the Wing series of units, or S-DEF if you want a different set. I would also suggest S-DEF if you aren't sure what you want.

If you're buying an extra mag and both your main and sub class are Lv50+, then a mag with 150 S-ATK is just fine. You can easily equip a lot of units at that level without the help of your mag, even 10* units. You can always buy an extra mag later, leveling up for the first time with this sort of mag is more difficult.