PDA

View Full Version : GC: Calling European Players

LemonAndLime
Apr 2, 2003, 02:24 PM
Well, we've all had a couple of weeks to get into PSO (those of us who haven't played a previous version), so I thought it was about time to say hello to everyone else out there. I've met a couple of friends online, and mostly everyone is fairly friendly, but if there is anyone out there who'd like to fix up a game, well, post a reply!
I'm english, but I can speak french pretty well, and a bit of german (although I'd be pushed for anything more difficult than 'I'd like to buy some bread please.')
My main character is a level 40 FOmar (Lemon), but I keep meaning to start a RAmar (Lime), so if we could get a group together all starting level 1 characters, that would be cool too.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Xaveria
Apr 2, 2003, 02:54 PM
count me in

LemonAndLime
Apr 2, 2003, 05:10 PM
Thanks for a reply, Xaveria.
The reason I'm posting again is because something else just occurred to me:
Legit players only, please.

LemonAndLime
Apr 4, 2003, 05:02 AM
Keep posting everyone (don't all rush), but I'm gonna be away for the next week or so, so don't expect me to organise anything.
Tonight however I'll be on Polaris from about 9:30pm British Time (+1 GMT). If anyone wants to play either PM me or post here before about 9 BST, which is when I'll make a last check, and we can arrange somewhere to meet. Maybe Polaris/15 or something that doesn't get used much.

Edited for typos.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LemonAndLime on 2003-04-04 02:03 ]</font>