PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to hang with a newbie on Ship 10?

Doomlion
Apr 1, 2013, 01:01 PM
Hey guys, just started playing a few days and I'm having a blast. It'd be nice to play with some other people instead of just soloing everything. My IGN is Doomlion.

That reminds me, is there any sort of ideal ship we all play on? :o

Sizustar
Apr 1, 2013, 01:02 PM
The majority of english player are on Ship-2, Block 20.
If possible, it might be easier to remake on that ship.

DLXZero
Apr 1, 2013, 01:03 PM
Yea I just got started as well. Most players are on ship 2.

Doomlion
Apr 1, 2013, 01:06 PM
Sounds good to me. The leveling seems absurdly fast, so it won't be a problem.

And... Wired Lances are AMAZING.

kairikh69
Apr 1, 2013, 01:06 PM
I'd looooove to come play with you guys, buuuutttt, mine keeps crashing at intro. Very sad. :(

Doomlion
Apr 1, 2013, 01:15 PM
Right-o, remade the character on Ship 2. :O

Jungo Torii
Apr 1, 2013, 01:24 PM
I'd looooove to come play with you guys, buuuutttt, mine keeps crashing at intro. Very sad. :(

Do you have any information you could provide for people here to help you out?

For instance, do you have standard shaders on? Or do you mean the actual intro and not the character select screen?

...Anyways, welcome to PSO2 Doomlion. Block 20 on ship 2 will have the most English speaking players right now, but it may or may not be full. Regardless, once you get the chance, head there and I might be able to show you the ropes. Player ID is in signature (character name is also the same).

It can be a pretty annoying place on some days, but you'll find a couple helpful people usually.

RedRaz0r
Apr 1, 2013, 01:26 PM
Awwww man, got all excited when I saw this thread, only to find out you moved to ship 2 =/

~Aya~
Apr 1, 2013, 01:26 PM
Add me of you wanna play sometime. My ID and characters are in my Signature. :-D

Doomlion
Apr 1, 2013, 01:29 PM
Will do.

But seriously... Wired Lances seem REALLY good. Any opinions from you guys on them? :O

~Aya~
Apr 1, 2013, 01:44 PM
Will do.

But seriously... Wired Lances seem REALLY good. Any opinions from you guys on them? :O

Fun and effective.. careful on which PA's you use in large pt's though. Lol

Doomlion
Apr 1, 2013, 01:58 PM
Alright, I think I'm gonna head off to block 20 once I manage to find some decent Photon Arts. :o

~Aya~
Apr 1, 2013, 02:04 PM
Alright, I think I'm gonna head off to block 20 once I manage to find some decent Photon Arts. :o

Just wanted to let you know that while B20 is where a lot of the English speaking community hang out, it's not really the best place to get a lot done unless you shout for and organize a group (social block). Most of the PSOW community are spread out anywhere from B6 to B29. B9 - B14 are usually the best for when you enter Vhard as many of the good jp/en players gather in them to knock out EQ's and such.

Although sometimes b20 is great for normal/hard mode.

Shinamori
Apr 1, 2013, 02:14 PM
"Sometimes". Best bet is to join a good team.

Doomlion
Apr 1, 2013, 02:37 PM
Hrm... Any recommendations on farming for Photon Arts? Or is it just pretty much random?

Nikoshae
Apr 1, 2013, 02:45 PM
Sounds good to me. The leveling seems absurdly fast, so it won't be a problem.

And... Wired Lances are AMAZING.

This.

Wired Lances. Too much fun :3

Other Spin is great for control on trash enemies, Other Cyclone is a lot of fun just because you're hurling around an enemy, and Heavenly Fall is really good for large enemies (i.e. bosses, or just big enemies) because you can duck in, do some massive damage, and duck away safetly. Or just be aggressive!

For group play I suggest avoiding Other Cyclone, but Other Spin is actually really handy to gather a bunch of enemies together.

Doomlion
Apr 1, 2013, 08:01 PM
So apparently I need to be around you guys to add you?

Oh, and how do I make it so I can free click?