PDA

View Full Version : Where can I download Passport 3.0?

Oronis
Feb 16, 2001, 03:43 PM
This has become a search of epic proportions.

STRIDER88
Feb 16, 2001, 03:51 PM
Yep I hear ya got it last night and not sure why, but had a couple problems bruning the thing? Try it again at lunch. If you find it let me know I will do the same. need to find a new source for 3.0 and try burning it again. Baby NEED BROADBAND 2 work

PEACE

STRIDER88

nerpish
Feb 16, 2001, 04:05 PM
Specifically, what kind of burning problems are you encountering?

swartt-cm-
Feb 16, 2001, 06:33 PM
With discjuggler 3.0 it says it completes w/o problem but it doesnt boot up in the DC, same with nero

STRIDER88
Feb 16, 2001, 08:37 PM
Got it working and booting up, but need more testing I will get back to you all now having IP problems http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

STRIDER88

onexero
Feb 16, 2001, 08:53 PM
I know this is kinda stupid, but for the people that can't get it to boot: do you have a modified system or a CDX or whatever? Just making sure, heh.

Strider: I had IP problems too I just went to ran winipcfg, above all the numbers is a dropdown menu that says PPP Adapter and below that it says NDIS 5.0 Adapter. It wouldn't work when I plugged in the numbers under PPP Adapter, but it DID work with the NDIS numbers. Try that out.

Thanks

onexero
Feb 16, 2001, 08:55 PM
Oh yeah my IP problem was that whenever I tried to use the BBP browser it would say "Cannot Retrieve DHCP IP" or something like that, and switching to NDIS whatever numbers fixed it.