PDA

View Full Version : what is the best weapon............

Joe-Azlin
Apr 2, 2003, 05:10 PM
i really like weapons like daggers and twin sabers. what are the best ones?

Guntz348
Apr 2, 2003, 05:19 PM
Wow another one of these heh. Well as far as daggers goes, the strongest would be the Lavis Blades, Sreds maybe the most usefull though as they can cast SnD for you with there special. It's low though around level 5-8, but usefull for an android. For double sabers, the Strongest is a black dupe bar, I mean black king bar. It's unfairly strong and way over duped, plus everyone online hates them because they tend to hog the exp. Double cannon is also very strong but again, way over duped. I'd go with a nice demo comet with hit %'s. It's my favorite looking double saber and is quite strong. If you want a little more oomph, go with the meteor cudgel.

ISkyly4EverI
Apr 2, 2003, 06:09 PM
yes DEMO is awesome im so proud to be a LEGIT owner of one i say it is the best double, considering everything higher is duped crap...

Yoda86
Apr 2, 2003, 08:05 PM
I like my Frozen Shooter, it tears through all the enemies in ultimate mode for me.

Moogy
Apr 2, 2003, 08:09 PM
I got 9 Demos at one time, from mass Lily-piping. I did it in Waterfall Tears at the end, and I piped until I had made every last one of them a Mil. (Not all at once, I would be insane to do that.) Couple those with some I had found without piping, and I had like 15. I gave all but one away. Strangely enough, the people I gave them to were actually grateful...

The_Hero_Of_Time
Apr 2, 2003, 10:14 PM
demoliton comet is my favroite, and the best weapon i have thus far.

MP3dawg16
Apr 3, 2003, 05:49 PM
I'm with yoda86,

My (newly found! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ) Frozen shooter hauls, 5% Abeast! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sparkoma
Apr 3, 2003, 06:21 PM
what id you have to get it?

cajun
Apr 4, 2003, 10:42 AM
My favorite looking Double saber is the twin blaze. The fire looks cool, and it is fairly powerful.

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 4, 2003, 08:08 PM
I have a HUnewearl and though it may not be the strongest I am going for the Lavis Blades cuz I like daggers and I think it looks cool. For the HUmar my friend made on my memory card I am going for the double cannon for him.

MP3dawg16
Apr 4, 2003, 08:27 PM
well I'm greenil, got my Frozen shooter from a hildetorr, and after that unlucky wed. and my frozen thurs, today I found a Guard wave from a pal rappy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif had 1 socket in it to, but i had 4 spare add slots anyway.

I forget the other 3 or 4 IDs that find frozen, but once you get it, you wont want to put it down.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MP3dawg16 on 2003-04-04 17:28 ]</font>

Yoda86
Apr 4, 2003, 08:45 PM
On 2003-04-03 15:21, Sparkoma wrote:
what id you have to get it?

I am whitill and got the Frozen Shooter, check this link for other IDs that have reported getting it:

Frozen Shooter (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=421)

Moogy
Apr 4, 2003, 09:39 PM
Whitill, Greennill, Yellowboze, and Purplenum get Frozen Shooters from Forest Hildetorrs. These are the only known drops and IDs.

Elixer
Apr 4, 2003, 11:37 PM
There really isn't a best weapon in the game. There are good weapons for different situations. But my favorite weapon would have to be mechguns. Vulcans or L&K mechguns with 45+ hit% deal out a lot of damage in ult.

slimjd
Apr 5, 2003, 11:08 AM
On 2003-04-02 14:19, Guntz348 wrote:
Wow another one of these heh. Well as far as daggers goes, the strongest would be the Lavis Blades, Sreds maybe the most usefull though as they can cast SnD for you with there special. It's low though around level 5-8, but usefull for an android. For double sabers, the Strongest is a black dupe bar, I mean black king bar. It's unfairly strong and way over duped, plus everyone online hates them because they tend to hog the exp. Double cannon is also very strong but again, way over duped. I'd go with a nice demo comet with hit %'s. It's my favorite looking double saber and is quite strong. If you want a little more oomph, go with the meteor cudgel.

doesn't seem like they hate the bkb when i use my heavens punisher i get frickin death threats its so fun to use though