PDA

View Full Version : new to PSO2

Reiott
Apr 6, 2013, 09:17 PM
hello, i just got PSO2 on my computer and got it working and i'm wondering if anyone could help me out. i've played a bit so far and just got to the volcano area, but i still don't know much beyond some basics. i'm normally on ship 2 and my character is named Wing. i would appreciate any help and i may not talk in-game because i haven't figured out how to chat or send messages yet. also, looking for friends or a team to play with.

Rende
Apr 6, 2013, 10:07 PM
You are welcome to join us: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203136

GreenGod
Apr 7, 2013, 12:22 AM
Sup dude. We more than willing to help you with anything u need.
here is our team recruiting link.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205842

p.s.
To chat press enter
Nerby = For public chat
Party = obvious
Team = obvious

Reiott
Apr 7, 2013, 12:48 AM
thanks. also, my laptop still has some problems with overheating and a graphics card thing so i may just suddenly leave. i have a bit of a fix for the overheating, but could someone help with the graphics card problem. what it does is, my game screen goes black and there is a pop-up that i can't read. when i click it the game screen closes out and i get a notification that my graphics card has crashed (or something like that) and recovered. any idea what the problem might be?

Rende
Apr 7, 2013, 12:58 AM
most likely linked to the overheat problem

Reiott
Apr 7, 2013, 02:54 AM
hmmm, maybe. the strange thing is, i can do quests by myself and with npc's fine but when i try a quest with actual players, the graphics problem happens and i have to log in again. i wonder if it depends on what block i'm in or something else.

GreenGod
Apr 7, 2013, 03:21 AM
more people = more stuff for Grafixs Gpu to process = More heat its gonna put out...
just the xtra players alone could be it. cause now ur proccess another players looks, there movments, there attacks and such.. I suggest either opening it up and cleaning it out..
also try updating Video driver. make sure DIrectX is up to date. i notice alot of laptops dont like this game... lol

Husq
Apr 7, 2013, 03:55 AM
This is kind o off-topic really, but try to cap your frame-rate to 30fps and seem if it stops melting your GPU. Think there is a problem with the game, if you have the frame-rate uncapped even in a simple room with no one inside it will run beyond 200fps and stress your gpu for no good reason.

GreenGod
Apr 7, 2013, 02:57 PM
This is kind o off-topic really, but try to cap your frame-rate to 30fps and seem if it stops melting your GPU. Think there is a problem with the game, if you have the frame-rate uncapped even in a simple room with no one inside it will run beyond 200fps and stress your gpu for no good reason.

good point forgot about that.