PDA

View Full Version : system cell questions

BeatZero
Apr 2, 2003, 05:57 PM
while reading the guide it says that to make a sega saturn mag i need a mark 3 mag and need to be lvl 90+.

my question is, do i really need to be over lvl 90 to make this?

Guntz348
Apr 2, 2003, 06:09 PM
No it's more then as flavour text, it's just there to flesh out the guides so they don't seem so short. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif No seriously I'm joking, yes you do need to be level 90 or up. When ever a guide says there's a level requirment, then well that means that there is one. It's there for a reason, those arn't just working theorys they are tested and confirmed methods on how to do stuff.

BeatZero
Apr 2, 2003, 07:37 PM
darn, i thought it was that way, i was just wondering if i could get around it, oh well

Malkavian
Apr 3, 2003, 08:57 AM
Oh So is possible to make dreamcast, saturns and genesis only with mark 3 and the kit of the system? In DC it was more complicated, evolving the mark 3 putting pieces to him

Guntz348
Apr 3, 2003, 09:44 AM
On 2003-04-02 16:37, BeatZero wrote:
darn, i thought it was that way, i was just wondering if i could get around it, oh well

Well there is. Since you're online give it to a high level freind and have him use the cell. It will evolve for him if he's met the level requirment. If you can't find anyone let me know, I can do it for you.