PDA

View Full Version : how to lower mag's ratk for going pure t-atk?

utachan
Apr 7, 2013, 11:16 AM
Ok first I want pure atk for my force so I think I want pure t-atk.
Now I mistakely fed it with 2 room items do I need to worry?
I didn;t find a way to completely get rid of the extra points it either adds ratk and lowers rdef and vice verse (I think >.<) but can't get it to actual 0.

How much does it matter?

This is all I fed it to this point, 2 room items I had in the inventory...

Sizustar
Apr 7, 2013, 11:23 AM
Once a point is given, there isn't any way to reduce it, unless you use the AC item to reset your MAG.

utachan
Apr 7, 2013, 11:50 AM
Yes I know that, I meant to ask if tehre is a way to reduce it by feeding in a way I could stay with my course and if it is ok or defective already.

ps I dind;t lvl a stat merely added points to it.

gigawuts
Apr 7, 2013, 11:58 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198250

This has a feeding chart.

To raise a pure TATK mag, feed it tech weapons to raise TATK and dex, then 6* furniture to raise TATK and reduce dex (6* furniture reduces tdef, but that's irrelevant).

To reduce all stats you can use a few methods. The two I tend to use are:
1. Sol atomizers will reduce all ATKs and raise dex, then you can use 6* furniture to reduce dex.
2. 2* furniture will reduce RATK & dex while raising RDEF, then you can use discs to reduce all DEFs while raising dex and 6* furniture to reduce dex & raise TATK.

Just be careful doing this, as it's easy to accidentally level up dex. I tend to make sure I'm always 2+ feedings away from leveling the wrong skill. This way I can accidentally select something without messing it up. So in this case 3 discs level up dex -> I never feed it more than 1 disc without reducing the stat back to zero with furniture or whatever.

utachan
Apr 7, 2013, 12:23 PM
Thank you I will think this through
for now it says it can;t eat more >.<
(meanwhile I ignored it , was working on teh stat I want and still reading)

Is there a way to buy a new mag? (just in case >.>)

gigawuts
Apr 7, 2013, 12:25 PM
Got five bucks?

utachan
Apr 7, 2013, 12:40 PM
Got the pic ^^;
Thanks for all the replies :)
great help ^^

utachan
Apr 7, 2013, 01:00 PM
how do you get 6* furniture though?
shop selling *2 and *5 :S u buy it off players or get from fields?
assuming * refers to rarity (unless I am guessing wrongly)

gigawuts
Apr 7, 2013, 01:05 PM
You can buy 6* furniture off other players and find lots of it in mines. You'll be wanting conveyor belts and lanterns.

And yeah, * is star, which denotes rarity.

utachan
Apr 7, 2013, 01:09 PM
mining :S I havn;t read about it yet.
Got my notes.
Thanks again :3

gigawuts
Apr 7, 2013, 01:17 PM
Glad to help. Mines are a level, also sometimes called subterranean tunnels. You unlock them as you do Koffee's client orders.