PDA

View Full Version : PSZ IRC Channel

gordth
Apr 8, 2013, 12:08 PM
Hey guys, I have noticed that PSZ has declined in popularity and so on, but there are some people still willing to play from time to time. For those people, I think we should have a little IRC channel to organize games as quickly as possible.

The channel will be hosted on irc.newnet.net on #PSZ

I remember there used to be an irc channel some time ago, but I guess the owner just gave up.

Anyway, if you don't know how to join the channel, just do a quick Google search on it and done. I also recommend that you download a free IRC program(I personally recommend HydraIRC, or Chatzilla for Mozilla Firefox), but if that's not your thing, it's cool. Mibbit is a web-based IRC client and it's a simple procedure to connect through it.

Well, I do hope some people join the channel and may we keep PSZ alive for at least 1 more year. Good luck to all!

Edit: Please note, I have moved the channel to another server. I am going to maintain the channel on the new server. Sorry of any inconveniences.

Daixsue
Apr 8, 2013, 02:42 PM
^ I'll look into it later on. Im using my School Computer. So is this a Multi Media Social based program or something?

gordth
Apr 8, 2013, 05:33 PM
^ I'll look into it later on. Im using my School Computer. So is this a Multi Media Social based program or something?

Which program are you referring to?

Atbar
Apr 9, 2013, 02:35 PM
Good luck with this. I hope you get a good turnout.

lunesta
Apr 9, 2013, 03:21 PM
Would I be able ot find it using mIRC? is that the same thing? I want to do some runs tonight, pm if interested, gonna start playing at around 7pm pacific

gordth
Apr 9, 2013, 07:17 PM
I'm connected in the network right out. And yes, you'll be able to connect to the channel using mIRC.

lunesta
Apr 9, 2013, 08:01 PM
just added your psz fc, heres mine 3483 2066 9649

gordth
Apr 9, 2013, 08:39 PM
just added your psz fc, heres mine 3483 2066 9649

If you're still willing to play, I'll be on from the moment this message is posted till around 12 am EST.

MR_EDU
Apr 14, 2013, 05:10 PM
great idea!!! joining to IRC now

gordth
Jul 9, 2013, 12:45 AM
I'm just giving this a small bump as at the time this was posted I couldn't play as frequently as I can now and the channel is still active for anyone willing to come along for the ride!

IsaacUK
Aug 10, 2013, 09:34 PM
Is this thing still active or anything? lol

gordth
Aug 15, 2013, 12:05 PM
Is this thing still active or anything? lol

It is now on the Newnet server (irc.newnet.net) and the channel name is now #PSZ. Please, join in if you'd like to set up a game.

Sokky
Sep 4, 2013, 11:10 PM
I can't join the newnet server at all.

IsaacUK
Sep 16, 2013, 12:23 PM
yep me neither e.e