PDA

View Full Version : New Patch -> Issues

Raitter
Apr 10, 2013, 05:21 AM
Okay. So i'm currently relaying onto AIDA's methods to solve this issue. Cause its relative to this.

Currently just now Checking the Client if missing any Files.

But this is what happened to me after this new Patch.

Some Models does not show up.
There is 0/0 PP Bar. My max is 102, if i remember right?
My level progress bar is...full? It wasn't even 5% last time i logged out towards new level.

That and if i AT ALL enter a new Area with the Loading Screen. It gets COMPLETELY stuck. Whatever caused this. Is beyond my comprehension. It worked perfectly fine for me until todays Patch. I can do anything out of these issues, though. But this is a major problem for me. If anyone could spell me why and what happened. I'd be very happy to hear anyone out.

Thanks in advance.

Okay. Solved it. I just had to Check and Re-Install some Files to fix this. I'm sorry if i've bothered you with this petty Thread. Please Close it. Won't bother you anymore.

Also. Give AIDA a Raise and Sticky his/Her Guide on how to fix issues regarding these problems. Cause it really do helps, and it'll help future Members too. Thank you again.

PS: I made this Thread before i did the File Check. Cause i wanted to be a step ahead. In case things didn't go as planned. Since i know Answers happens on a longer term then earlier at Threads.

Reia
Apr 10, 2013, 06:20 AM
Yeah the game broke badly, I have the same issue too. I recorded it all during my LP session. http://www.justin.tv/reia01/b/389010569