PDA

View Full Version : New to PSO2. Was wondering if I could get a few Qs answered.

Lazygirl313
Apr 11, 2013, 07:39 PM
Hello PSO-World,

I'm new to PSO2, but not to the franchise. Actually I think I have played every incarnation of Phantasy Star Online (just not the original RPGs.) I'm finding that this game is much more in depth and complicated than other games. I was able to play Phantasy Star Portable 1 in Japanese with relative ease. This game, however, is providing difficulties.

I'll ask some small questions regarding things I'm having issues with:

1) Quest. I realize this is a broad question, but for instant, I can't figure out how to turn in a quest. I actually accidentally canceled one I think may have been completed. To be simple, is there a guide I can just read or watch regarding quest as a whole?

2) Where can I find my room?

3) How do I leave a party without changing lobbies?

4) How do I hire, obtain, or unlock NPCs? I was partied with a gentleman last night that was level 6 and had an NPC, so I must be missing something.

5) Lastly, are there guilds in this game? If so, does PSO-World have a guild? I'd like to join, if there is. I always use this site when a new Phantasy Star game is released. I may as well officially join the community :)

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 11, 2013, 08:16 PM
Lazygirl is sadly on vita I believe, making that impossible.

however bumped.org (the PSU Blog) has guides for all this stuff with visuals which should be much easier to deal with than asking us.

Client Orders/COs/The thing you accidentally canceled are turned in by talking to the same person you got the CO from. They should have a Green icon over their head if they have a CO you can turn in.

I strongly recommend you play on PC though. It's really a better experience overall thanks to better speeds, PC lobbies (more people to play with), and 75% of the game being in english (and rising).

Guilds are called teams in this game. There are actually quite a few on Ship 2, and afaik, none of them are "The official PSOW" team.