PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Mag?

BlazingTiger
Apr 3, 2003, 01:04 AM
I don't know if this is old news or not, but, I just leveled my mag 25, def, 25 power, 25 dex, and 25 mind, and it turned into a special mag. This is new news to me, I thought you had to use mag cells to do this. Anyways, this gives me a whole new purpose to play PSO!

ABDUR101
Apr 3, 2003, 01:12 AM
..a name would be nice?

*moves to appropriate forum*

*edit*
Wait a second, thats an Episode 2 mag. Does it look like a scorpion? Nidra is it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-04-02 22:13 ]</font>

BlazingTiger
Apr 3, 2003, 02:54 AM
Pushan is the name of the mag. It's not an episode 2 mag I don't think. Any time you raise a mag 25, 25, 25, 25 all the way, it will change into a special mag. It took me a long time doing this and it was difficult. You must know your mag and how to feed it in order to keep the levels equal.

MasterJoel
Apr 3, 2003, 03:05 AM
On 2003-04-02 23:54, BlazingTiger wrote:
Pushan is the name of the mag. It's not an episode 2 mag I don't think. Any time you raise a mag 25, 25, 25, 25 all the way, it will change into a special mag. It took me a long time doing this and it was difficult. You must know your mag and how to feed it in order to keep the levels equal.

yup, its an ep. 2 mag. i have also raised serveral mags that was 25 all the way, so it really isn't that difficult. the mags i made were nidra, sato, and diwari. the reason they are special mags when raised all stats to 25 are because 2 stats=the other 2 stats, just as if they had been something like 25/50/25/0 (like my deva). it would be cool to have discovered new mags, eh?

eXo
Apr 3, 2003, 03:33 AM
Well blazingtiger I can only imagine the look of shock on your fast when pushan appeared out of no where ,but to tell the truth isnt 25 Def a little much on a mag ?but anyway now that you are aware of theese new pretty mags here is a guide to help you build the perfect one.with stats that you like

http://www.pso-world.com/magguidev3.php

have fun from http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif eXo