PDA

View Full Version : Starting, need someone to play with? :o

Azusa
Apr 16, 2013, 11:33 AM
Don't know if this the right section or whatever to put:-?
but I am just starting, had to remake and go to ship ONE
I don't think I can REALLY start playing until Friday when I get my Vita version since my computer for some reason cannot handle this game which is pretty sad...... :-(:(

My ID is AzuNyann1
player ID 12092077
Id NAME あずさ

Grady219
Apr 16, 2013, 11:52 AM
I would have tried to play with you but you neglected to leave me any information to do so.

Vintasticvin
Apr 16, 2013, 12:10 PM
We have a match-making section in the forums and it would be very helpful if you could let us lnow the following details. Player ID, character name and which ship/ server you play on.

Example

ID: Vintasticvin
Character Name: Vintasticvin
Ship 2

If you are on said example ship feel free to ad me ~_^

Azusa
Apr 16, 2013, 12:47 PM
Hmm maybe I should have stayed on ship 1, it is kind of annoying with a lot of people there. :o
Think I am switching to one again
Ok remade my character on ship one:

My ID is AzuNyann1
player ID 12092077
Id NAME あずさ

hope that is right

Vintasticvin
Apr 16, 2013, 01:06 PM
Hmm maybe I should have stayed on ship 1, it is kind of annoying with a lot of people there. :o
Think I am switching to one again
Ok remade my character on ship one:

My ID is AzuNyann1

Id NAME あずさ

hope that is right

Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you in ship 2 and I also wish you the best back ob ship 1

Azusa
Apr 16, 2013, 01:14 PM
Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you in ship 2 and I also wish you the best back ob ship 1

Yeah well thanks but I still need to find someone to help me :o

RedRaz0r
Apr 16, 2013, 02:47 PM
Yeah well thanks but I still need to find someone to help me :o

That will be hard to find, seeing as how the majority of English speakers are on ship 2...But best of luck to you =]

Azusa
Apr 16, 2013, 02:53 PM
That will be hard to find, seeing as how the majority of English speakers are on ship 2...But best of luck to you =]

I don't need a whole crew of people :o
Well gotta have faith that someone from ship one will help :)

LoneWolf019
Apr 16, 2013, 02:54 PM
im kinda just starting out level 13 but just doing missions still not to sure on what im doing xD Also cant find which block onship 2 is english players >.< So I would love to find some people to play with :)
Id: Darkknightdante
Character: Yoko
Ship 2

RedRaz0r
Apr 16, 2013, 02:54 PM
I don't need a whole crew of people :o
Well gotta have faith that someone from ship one will help :)

There were once a few ship 1 people here...not sure if they are around any longer though

Azusa
Apr 16, 2013, 03:04 PM
:o So...... I am screwed? :o ? I really don't want to play on ship 2, and I don't think I can solo myself there has to be someone.....

Actually I was able to talk to someone with google translate bak. And fourth lol until my pc shut off from over heatinn
however I don't think I can do that on my vita :o

VANNO
Apr 16, 2013, 03:57 PM
Another good ship to go on is 8, if you don't want a lot of English speakers.

Azusa
Apr 16, 2013, 04:01 PM
Errr I don't want to keep switching
Is thee no one on ship one to help me?!? :(
I really don't like using google translate to understand and communicate with them....

LordShade
Apr 16, 2013, 08:37 PM
ship one kinda has a ...very small amount of english players present, while ship 2 has the largest , it also has some of the most annoying. Ships 6, 8 have a decently sized community while ship 10 is also the second largest.

tbh, i think I saw a team on ship one around here before, frontier one? maybe the leader will find and help you at some point, but right now you're kinda in a bad position.

if you don't mind switching ships, 10 is the place to go if you want some people that isn't of ship 2's level. if you do I can gladly get you into the largest eng team on the server (almost 87 players) and we'll be all more then happy to help you with anything. but stay away from MogKnight, he'll scare you

Balam
Apr 16, 2013, 08:50 PM
Maybe I can help you. I've added you already.

Azusa
Apr 16, 2013, 09:01 PM
ship one kinda has a ...very small amount of english players present, while ship 2 has the largest , it also has some of the most annoying. Ships 6, 8 have a decently sized community while ship 10 is also the second largest.

tbh, i think I saw a team on ship one around here before, frontier one? maybe the leader will find and help you at some point, but right now you're kinda in a bad position.

if you don't mind switching ships, 10 is the place to go if you want some people that isn't of ship 2's level. if you do I can gladly get you into the largest eng team on the server (almost 87 players) and we'll be all more then happy to help you with anything. but stay away from MogKnight, he'll scare you

Hmm...
That is why I left ship2 it was extremely annoying
TACHOS
tachos
TACHOS

which popped up everywhere which annoyed the shit out of me so I just went back to one
I wish I could make more charactesr but I gotta buy it.....:-x

and whats wong with the guy in the spoiler?

Phelsetti
Apr 16, 2013, 10:05 PM
I could relate. Ship 1 is quite more bearable compared to Ship 2, but in the end, Ship 2 has a more larger English community.

There's a couple of English teams around, here's one that's currently active and running in Ship 1:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2948317

And here's another one with also a list of many other teams available in other ships:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201629

LordShade
Apr 16, 2013, 10:10 PM
Hmm...

and whats wrong with the guy in the spoiler?

he's tsundere to the entire team. it was meant to be a joke, anyway

GreenGod
Apr 17, 2013, 12:22 AM
Hmm...
That is why I left ship2 it was extremely annoying
TACHOS
tachos
TACHOS

which popped up everywhere which annoyed the shit out of me so I just went back to one
I wish I could make more charactesr but I gotta buy it.....:-x

and whats wong with the guy in the spoiler?

ship 2 is great. just stay out of block 20.
Use block 2 - normal
Block 4 - hard
Block 7 - for vhard