PDA

View Full Version : new chick-best chick

yan2003
Apr 3, 2003, 01:12 AM
I'm making my 4th character,just got my second one into ultimate, and the forth character will be my first girl.
Recomend me wich is the best girl to have (not a force).
You can write coments, but please vote first, er just vote, I don't care, thanx.

yan2003
Apr 3, 2003, 02:24 PM
I need to move this poll up cause I need more votes, please some vote, I mean c'mon, it only takes u like 10 seconds

Blenjar
Apr 3, 2003, 08:10 PM
Its a game, not a real person perv.

Yoda86
Apr 3, 2003, 08:12 PM
I say go with a HUcaseal. Sometimes the rangers get boring because it turn PSO into a button masher where you try to eliminate opposition before it gets even anywhere close to you. The HUcaseal offers quickness and accuracy as well as the never ending excitement of being a Hunter.

Zeebo
Apr 3, 2003, 08:15 PM
HUcaseal is fun...

Joe-Azlin
Apr 3, 2003, 09:06 PM
i would go with hucaseal but thats just me cuz she is my favorite character and i hate rangers lol.

yan2003
Apr 3, 2003, 10:11 PM
Please don't leave stupid and illogical coments like Blenjar did here, only resonable opinions like the other 3 people did, thank you

angelzeero
Apr 3, 2003, 10:25 PM
go with the rangers. guns are cool.

Zeebo
Apr 3, 2003, 11:32 PM
don't bitch

nice sig... please change it though no swearing ummm no whine dont hate cry me a river anything but that no profanity

kat
Apr 4, 2003, 12:12 AM
On 2003-04-03 20:32, Zeebo wrote:

don't bitch

nice sig... please change it though no swearing ummm no whine dont hate cry me a river anything but that no profanity

says the guy with "dumba$$es" in his sig... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

For me, I'd say go with the HUnewearl because she is the most versitile... she has the use of the swordness, but can also whomp from a distance with a good gun once you get her accuracy boosted a tad.... and then she has pretty good magical stuff too. it's my favorite character/characterclass of all those available...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kat on 2003-04-03 21:13 ]</font>

RuneLateralus
Apr 4, 2003, 01:42 AM
Ok cool it guys! Do not make me have to step in here!

IceBlink
Apr 4, 2003, 02:14 AM
Yeah! Rune will be dancing "right foot in, right foot ouy, in out in out shake it all about..."

Er... hmm. I would suggest HUnewearl. HUcaseal is nice and all, but lacks the techs! Shifta and zalure = stronger than HUcaseal. o_O

Well, offline, anyway... but still, you're not so dependant on other person to help you, and you won't be shouting out "FORCE HEAL" or "S/D!!!11!"

XD

RiGoRmOrTiS_UK
Apr 4, 2003, 02:51 AM
gotta be RAmarl!

NekoHikari
Apr 4, 2003, 06:45 AM
It all depends on what you prefer- do you like guns or blades? Do you like techs or traps? Here I'll make a table...

Blades and Techs- Hunewearl
Blades and Traps- Hucaseal
Guns and Techs- Ramarl
Guns and Traps- Racaseal

Also, around what level do you think you'll stop playing your character? If you're going to very high levels (around 160+) then I would choose the Ramarl, because she's the weakest in the beginning and the strongest later on. The same could be said with the Hunewearl, as long as you have a lot of Dexterity on your mag and some units to boost your accuracy- she likes to miss a lot in ultimate. The androids are perfect for those playing the game to lvl 100 and then stopping. They start out stronger, but having to rely on items in ultimate will utimately have you regretting you have to do so. You could always rely on other teammates, I suppose... your call.

AppieDPC
Apr 4, 2003, 06:50 AM
indeed if u like techs go with huney.
I like hucey and huney both 4 their own things. Hucey with traps and huney with spells
Rangers ill never really get high level they bore me 2 fukkin fast http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

rena-ko
Apr 4, 2003, 07:56 AM
hm... go for RAcaseal, i'd say http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif - they are really rare online...
otherwise... HUnewearl, because she is well balanced and can do almost everything - good tech, good melee, good range...

GuerillaPimp
Apr 4, 2003, 08:06 AM
i hear HUnewearls are pretty top notch aside from their Inferior ATP and ATA. But their MST is unmatched among non-force characters. Of course the choice is yours.

Elusive_Llama
Apr 4, 2003, 11:58 AM
Alot of people say that if you want to cast techs, then play a Force and not some hybrid with level 20 techs and low stats. They're missing the point of a Hunewearl/Ramarl, and that is to be a self sufficient HU/RA. (Ramar is also somewhat self sufficient because he has level 15 SD and won't need JZ as much, but dont fool yourself into thinking that his SD is just as good as a 20 SD).

In other words you don't have to cling to the ankles of a Force and beg for resta/SD. You can walk into any game and play just fine, Force or no Force. You provide your own S/D/J/Z/resta/anti if you need to. Nobody will ever say that level 20 support techs are the equal of level 30 techs, but they're a hell of a lot better than nothing.

BTW, Ramarl actually ends up being a more powerful character than a Hunewearl. Her stats are similar except for ATP, which is 92 less, but she gets a 250 mat limit. This results in either fully maxed stats (which a Hunny can't achieve) or plenty of free armor slots.

She can't melee as well, but she does get to use Frozen Shooter/Snow Queen/Spread Needle/rare mechguns...all of which are among the most powerful/useful weapons in PSO. Her ATA is also miles above the Hunny's ATA.

yan2003
Apr 4, 2003, 03:15 PM
This is all cool advice, and I'm planing to raise my character as high as I can, so I'm leaning toward Ramarl a lot. I like her stats the best and she has the coolest gangster style posse with handguns!!

Mirth
Apr 5, 2003, 10:46 AM
i like those new ramarls they are cool but ive never raised one past 17 so my opinion doesnt count, hucaseal seems good if you dont want techs. raceasl im not sure about. hunwearl is great, techs and decent fighting skills

Joe-Azlin
Apr 5, 2003, 12:34 PM
On 2003-04-03 21:12, kat wrote:

On 2003-04-03 20:32, Zeebo wrote:

don't bitch

says the guy with "dumba$$es" in his sig... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kat on 2003-04-03 21:13 ]</font>

yea he says a swear word but its not spelled the same so there still is some clearence lol

Aicinue
Apr 5, 2003, 01:30 PM
For a long range character, go with RAmarl, with a good combination of techniques and ranged combat, she is the one to choose!

Para
Apr 5, 2003, 09:01 PM
On 2003-04-04 08:58, Elusive_Llama wrote:
Alot of people say that if you want to cast techs, then play a Force and not some hybrid with level 20 techs and low stats. They're missing the point of a Hunewearl/Ramarl, and that is to be a self sufficient HU/RA. (Ramar is also somewhat self sufficient because he has level 15 SD and won't need JZ as much, but dont fool yourself into thinking that his SD is just as good as a 20 SD).

In other words you don't have to cling to the ankles of a Force and beg for resta/SD. You can walk into any game and play just fine, Force or no Force. You provide your own S/D/J/Z/resta/anti if you need to. Nobody will ever say that level 20 support techs are the equal of level 30 techs, but they're a hell of a lot better than nothing.

BTW, Ramarl actually ends up being a more powerful character than a Hunewearl. Her stats are similar except for ATP, which is 92 less, but she gets a 250 mat limit. This results in either fully maxed stats (which a Hunny can't achieve) or plenty of free armor slots.

She can't melee as well, but she does get to use Frozen Shooter/Snow Queen/Spread Needle/rare mechguns...all of which are among the most powerful/useful weapons in PSO. Her ATA is also miles above the Hunny's ATA.

even if her ata is lower... that mat limit can be compensated for the hunny by using her own mats so its pretty even....
as for the techs... if u favour techs over ata then go for hunny... also if u like playing melee than guns... or the other way around then yeah..