PDA

View Full Version : PSO Gamecube + GBA = Mag Cell

eXo
Apr 3, 2003, 02:58 AM
Hi everyone I was just wondering if this is true fact or was it just a rumor or lie but <I clearly remember viewing a post awhile back saying that if you own a GBA and pso on gamecube then you could play some minigames I guessbecause that what Im doing now but as a reward you recieve Mag cell like for chaq mags because I read this during a how to make the striker of chaq post?

VulpesMundi
Apr 3, 2003, 06:01 AM
There's none that I know of. There was a rumor circling around back near Christmas that clearing the Night's Time Attack with an S-rank would earn a Christmas Present. There's been no confirmation of this in the over three months that said mini-game has been available, so it sounds like a false rumor to me. (Probably just one of many duper excuses conjured up for having so many copies of the same item.)

Joe-Azlin
Apr 3, 2003, 06:54 AM
i thought u could only get mag cells online? i didnt think u could get them form the mini games on a gba, but he said this is false so it prolly is.

Yoda86
Apr 3, 2003, 08:30 AM
The only way I know of to get a MAG Cell is to find a Holiday Rappy and kill it. Of course everyone probably knew this already.

Vitamin_D
Apr 3, 2003, 03:54 PM
On 2003-04-03 05:30, Yoda86 wrote:
The only way I know of to get a MAG Cell is to find a Holiday Rappy and kill it. Of course everyone probably knew this already.

Or you can do like I did and have a Ver. 1.1 buddy give one to you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif