PDA

View Full Version : Girls.......dey mess u up!!

RX8
Apr 3, 2003, 03:54 AM
Man when you think you got it good den BAM!!! they just trip off to someone else.

do i kno waht i'm talking about?......do i ever?

angelzeero
Apr 3, 2003, 04:46 AM
trip em back in

SorceressofTime
Apr 3, 2003, 06:06 AM
yes... they do mess you up...

(im a girl btw -_-)

Sincere
Apr 3, 2003, 07:00 AM
Girls only mess you up if you let them...

Be less trustworthy and you'll be fine.

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 3, 2003, 12:44 PM
Agreed with the above, I'm just too lazy to quote.

Stricker
Apr 3, 2003, 01:11 PM
Yes I understand... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Maijiita
Apr 3, 2003, 01:12 PM
On 2003-04-03 04:00, Sincere wrote:
Girls only mess you up if you let them...

Be less trustworthy and you'll be fine.

Eh...? But, What if you get a girl that is truely a god sent. And You with your untrustfulness mess it up. o.o;... Me on the other hand. I trust every person I come across, unless they give me a reason not to. Or I just sense something wrong about them. ::shrugs:: It depends on the person. Someone told me a long time ago, People either Love me or hate me. That's just how it is.

So, Before you go be all the untrusting person you can be. o.o... You've gotta give'em a chance. All girls aren't that bad. ^.^;... But I do have to admit they are getting worse then the typical Male... Soo... ::itches the back of his head:: You know.

LollipopLolita
Apr 3, 2003, 02:25 PM
just use your common sense.

Subliminalgroove
Apr 3, 2003, 04:52 PM
Everyone messes everyone up. Believe me, I'm in a position to know.

Zeebo
Apr 3, 2003, 08:06 PM
if your know they hate you just grab something and run

kat
Apr 4, 2003, 12:19 AM
guys aren't much better either...

So, maybe the problem isn't in the chromosomes, but in the fact that we all exist...

although I got lucky finally with my guy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

LamerPanda
Apr 4, 2003, 12:32 AM
On 2003-04-03 10:12, Maijiita wrote:
All girls aren't that bad. ^.^;... But I do have to admit they are getting worse then the typical Male...

Not all of them. @_@; Most of the stereotypical girls, yeah (Notice that the only people I associate with in my class are guys), but there are some that are fine, right?

I'd say it's more individual personality rather than gender that determines a person's actions. Stereotyping one gender seems to work pretty well when you're mad at someone, though. -.o

RX8
Apr 4, 2003, 02:05 AM
did anyone ever like a girl, they were nice, good manners, respected you, and all but (there's always a but) was like kinda like a little too friendly, also rumors about that person. Cuz i'm that kinda guy who is protective of his stuff (know what i mean?) and can get jealous although try not to, and try to see from all aspects. :/

IceBlink
Apr 4, 2003, 02:09 AM
On 2003-04-03 23:05, RX8 wrote:
did anyone ever like a girl, they were nice, good manners, respected you, and all

Yeah. She turned out to be a lesbian. XD

Ah well, we still became friends. ^_^;

RX8
Apr 4, 2003, 02:27 AM
On 2003-04-03 23:09, IceBlink wrote:

did anyone ever like a girl, they were nice, good manners, respected you, and all

She likes me tho.... maybe.......bi...?

Maijiita
Apr 4, 2003, 07:45 AM
On 2003-04-03 21:32, LamerPanda wrote:
Not all of them. @_@; Most of the stereotypical girls, yeah (Notice that the only people I associate with in my class are guys), but there are some that are fine, right?

I'd say it's more individual personality rather than gender that determines a person's actions. Stereotyping one gender seems to work pretty well when you're mad at someone, though. -.o

See, I'd have to agree with you. I was just in a rush with my last post to be Doctor Maiku! Dun, Dun, Dun!! Stereotyping!! Now, I did do that. And I try not to. But, It's like this...

For Guys and Girls, It depends on where you grew up, How you grew up, The people you were surrounded by as your growing up, And Family (Sure, there are other reasons). But, basically, It just depends on how the person grew up. Everything as major factors as you grew up.

And Stereotyping is used so much today people do it weither they realize it or not. ::shrugs:: Even though I don't like to do it. I did, Didn't I? Hmm, Please forgive me, if anyone took offense. I didn't mean for it to come out like that.

So, That is how they say is that. ::still hyper, Going to go be Freakazoid some more::

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maijiita on 2003-04-04 04:46 ]</font>

Stricker
Apr 4, 2003, 09:38 AM
On 2003-04-03 23:09, IceBlink wrote:

Happends the same to me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Guile
Apr 4, 2003, 10:58 PM
Yes woman are insane..they are insane!
you get them in a group and they go insane!!

I'm in a relationship and she is driving damn near crazy!

Zeebo
Apr 4, 2003, 11:03 PM
I want a lesbain friend ohhhh wheres abdur when you need her http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

RX8
Apr 4, 2003, 11:33 PM
k, now i have another friend who used to like me for like a year/ year half. I couldnt see her because of some circumstances, She didnt say that she dont like me no more but i dont know. We text each other on our cell a lot now, ya think she still likes me? she says she likes this other dude.... but something in me dont belive her.

Zeebo
Apr 4, 2003, 11:40 PM
Show up naked...
See her response...
Problem solved...

ABDUR101
Apr 5, 2003, 12:42 AM
On 2003-04-04 20:03, Zeebo wrote:
I want a lesbain friend ohhhh wheres abdur when you need her http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

...awwww...thats cute.

Lman90245
Apr 5, 2003, 03:24 AM
Girls are a puzzle Wrapped in enigma taped in a box and sent to the bottom of the sea.... I DON'T UNDERSTAND HALF OF THEM! oh well, that just means i'll be single until "THE ONE" comes into my life... which will probibly be never 0.o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lman90245 on 2003-04-05 00:26 ]</font>

Mystil
Apr 5, 2003, 11:52 AM
I just don't trust alot of females..particulary online ones...cause of past experiences...I'll make friends with them, but I'll be very distant..

I'm still recovering from a heartbreak..

Zeebo
Apr 5, 2003, 12:29 PM
^ poor you!

...awwww...thats cute.

I was wondering when you were gona see that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

RX8
Apr 5, 2003, 06:35 PM
On 2003-04-04 20:40, Zeebo wrote:
Show up naked...
See her response...
Problem solved...

HA, funnie funnie

LamerPanda
Apr 5, 2003, 11:06 PM
On 2003-04-05 00:24, Lman90245 wrote:
Girls are a puzzle Wrapped in enigma taped in a box and sent to the bottom of the sea....

You forgot "wound in a great big ball of mystery"!

*sits at the bottom of the sea in a box* O___o I'd ask for airholes, but then I'd drown, right?

Show up naked...
See her response...

Restraining order? n_n

marionettemaster
Apr 6, 2003, 06:11 AM
Twenty-six things a perfect guy would do,
and other propaganda disseminated by misguided women.

http://maddox.xmission.com/26_things.html

heh heh

RX8
Apr 6, 2003, 01:30 PM
On 2003-04-06 04:11, marionettemaster wrote:
Twenty-six things a perfect guy would do,
and other propaganda disseminated by misguided women.

http://maddox.xmission.com/26_things.html

heh heh

LOL, YOU ARE ONE DISTURBED FREAK!!!!

BUT HELLA FUNNY THOUGH!!!!!:)

BTW the girls round me have good smellin hair http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zeebo
Apr 6, 2003, 06:30 PM
Quote:
-----------------------------------------------------

Show up naked...
See her response...

-----------------------------------------------------

Restraining order? n_n

or sex are you willing to take that chance?
[quote]
http://maddox.xmission.com/26_things.html</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL!

Foggy_Pete
Apr 6, 2003, 07:08 PM
lesbian friends just dont happen -_- the only thing a guy has going for him is his sex apeal to a straight girl. most of us arnt funny, smart, or intelegent in the least. you know its true >_>

Edit: wooty woot! 200th post two posts ago!
Edit: #2 pretty much started over on this post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Foggy_Pete on 2003-04-06 17:59 ]</font>

Zeebo
Apr 6, 2003, 09:55 PM
cough just had 800 and look at it this way.. if ... screw it just get laid..

RX8
Apr 7, 2003, 01:02 AM
[quote]
On 2003-04-06 17:08, Foggy_Pete wrote:
lesbian friends just dont happen -_- the only thing a guy has going for him is his sex apeal to a straight girl. most of us arnt funny, smart, or intelegent in the least. you know its true >_>

hehe, whats that supposed to mean? Just cuz' People play PSO dont mean they dorks. Actually i'm more on the funny side with girls and can talk to them easily, but i'm not as smart as i wish i was:pI'm in high average but i aint gettin that good grades... how do you think i got all those girls to like me? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Raylan
Apr 7, 2003, 12:47 PM
I have friends who are lesbian - doesn't affect it, really, other than the different cracks I avoid and other I push.. I'm not a Mac Daddy {tm} but I do alright with the females - the problem is that they think of me too much as a friend and not as a potential mate {or even a FWB...}. Cursed, I saith to thee.. Cursed...

GuerillaPimp
Apr 8, 2003, 07:22 AM
Yeah. She turned out to be a lesbian. XD LMAO!

Well anyway, there is an old saying "Women, cant live with them, cant live without them". Thats exactly how i feel, at one time she can be my queen. The next minute, she can be a royal pain in the ass. But thats how women are, just gotta learn to deal with it

Blue-Hawk
Apr 8, 2003, 09:54 AM
and people wonder why ui tell them i like being alone. and also that i dont want to be in a relationship.

Blenjar
Apr 8, 2003, 10:32 PM
Online, I usually have no problem with chix. In real like, its a challenge, but I still get them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Fanatic72802
Apr 9, 2003, 01:25 AM
That guy Maddox? He's one messed up person. Belongs in a pretty white jacket...with no sleeves. :P

RX8
Apr 9, 2003, 03:39 AM
On 2003-04-08 20:32, Blenjar wrote:
Online, I usually have no problem with chix. In real like, its a challenge, but I still get them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Online? how do you get chics online? .....wierd:) The real way is the only way, online you can be a total freak and no one will know, but in real life..... YOU CAN LOOK INTO THEIR EYES:)

Scriptor
Apr 10, 2003, 07:38 PM
My, my, my...
Yet another perfect example of what is known as- 'The Human Condition'. Now, humans (you people who have posted for starters) on the whole all SUFFER from this condition, obviously. The most common trait I'm noticing here (and in many aspects of my life) is the basic biological need to reproduce and how humans can make such a drama of it. Now, in nature, what the majority of humans either see as lesser beings or ignore (a great example of this is simply calling other animals 'animals', yet seemingly being totally unaware that humans are also only animals- just sentient) altogether- these various numbers of plants and animals simply do what needs to be done and mate. With humans and their 'evolved' mindset, they seem to actually CREATE their very own problems with this simple process. Formalities, insecurities, inhibitions and many other things are part of the human condition that hinders- or even prevents some humans from finding a mate, and mating. Also, humans are among some of the very small number of creatures who (at least) try and stick with just one mate i.e. they try to find what we like to call 'love'. But, let's stay with the topic of simply mating, as that is all that seems to concern the person who created this thread.

The wisest piece of advice you can be given (this can hardly be disputed without ignorance phasing into it), is to NOT USE/ASSUME GENERALIZATIONS. I cannot stress enough how listening to all the cheesy, stereotypical and inappropriate generalizations will risk hindering your progress in mating. It's dangerous to assume things about people you do not know through your own experience- obviously because more likely than not, you will find that they are wrong. Judge only what you see and experience for yourself. At least that way you have a fighting chance. Also, I'd like to point out that- yes, all females mentioned do want to breed also on a biological level (that is not a generalization before someone chirps up, it is simple scientific FACT). So, it's just a matter of whether or not you can seduce them. I'm not going to pretend to know how to do that- I am very much fledgling in that aspect of myself. I think you should make your own judgements on whether the females in question 'like' you, and if it's worth you pursuing them etc.

One final point- blue hawk, I see you suffer from a rare aspect of the human condition that I also do. Or at least you say you do. That is, feeling apathetic or even desiring solitude over relationships. Resisting the natural urge to find love and a mate. I find it intriguing to encounter someone else, who at least claims, to resist his or her nature. I would very much like to hear how well you manage your struggle, and what age you currently are (as hormones, like at my age, have a large bearing on this), and also...whether online on PSO you find it much harder to resist than offline? And maybe the cause of such a trait. I look forward to your response. Farewell.

P.S blue hawk, please bear in mind that you cannot deny your nature- I am simply pre-empting a potential problem. I know how you must at least struggle; every fibre that forms together to make yourself cannot be at peace with being alone. I would like to know of the cost of the struggle- not a response that suggests there is no struggle. Although this may seem impolite and arrogant, it's just that in my experience of people who claim to value solitude online, many of them ignore/deny the fact that they do struggle against their nature. Again farewell, and I hope you respond.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scriptor on 2003-04-10 17:45 ]</font>

RX8
Apr 10, 2003, 09:29 PM
Freaky stuff that goes on here......and damn was that a long post or what? How long did that take you? you must be really Smart, and i was just venting it all in this thread:) and seeing what other peoples thoughts were about this.

BTW you must do really good on Reports/Essays:)