Pushan lvl 175
synchro 120%
iq 200

DEF: 10
POW: 100
DEX: 60
MIND:5

now, im not sure wether to put mind up to 30
or divide the rest into the other stats.
any sugestion is appreciated.

Valleo
Apr 3, 2003, 10:14 AM
Well it depends. Do you plan to use a lot of techs with your Ramar? I only use Resta, Jellen and Zalure on my Ramar, and Shifta / Deband if theres no Force in my game. My advice to you is to give yourself 10 more DEX and 15 more POW. Ive raised a mind mag to use for my Ramar and Humar so that they can learn the higher level techs by equipping the mind mag temporarily, learning the tech and then putting back on their main mag.

Jonathais_GC
Apr 3, 2003, 10:32 AM
im also raising a mind mag to learn techs, thats around lvl 160

like you, i only use s/d, resta and anti thats why i was questioning wether it was worth putting into mind or divide what was left between pow and dex.
a bit of extra tp probably isnt worth it.

anyway thanks for the advice, ill give it some more thought before i decide on what to do.

Valleo
Apr 3, 2003, 11:12 AM
Whoops. sorry, I was thinkin of my RAMARL. RAMARS cant cast Jellen / Zalure right? I have too many characters to remember right. Sorry bout that. But I still stand by my recommendation for the mag.

gideonx
Apr 3, 2003, 11:22 AM
Mind is a waste esp if you have a mind mag, it will only affect resta so i would do between pow and dex (whatever you are lacking more in)

LollipopLolita
Apr 3, 2003, 02:22 PM
some of the guides here might help you out

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=46