PDA

View Full Version : [PSO2 Ship 2] Durandal's Edge | Open Recruitement!

delcrosta
Apr 20, 2013, 10:48 AM
Hi everyone,
Durandal's Edge here!

What is Durandal's Edge?
A international and English-speaking Team, which has stood over 6 months, and still exist until today.
With active and interactive team leader, managers, and members.

Why Durandal's Edge?
Durandal is the name of sword from French folklore, known as indestructable and the sharpest sword in all existence.
Like Durandal, we make our team as sharp and strong as Durandal, while we maintain interactives among the members.
The main purpose of Durandal's Edge:
- To help each other, mostly in Client Orders and Advance Quest, and giving helping hand for beginners to achieve full experiences of PSO2.
- To achieve maximum potential of team by working together as team.
- To create a friendly atmosphere between team leader, managers, members, and visitor with interactive English chats.
- To sharpen each other skill by play-experiences sharing and practice together.

What are the prerequisites?
- No level requirements.
- Actively helping each other in free times, but don't forget with own purposes.
- Respect each others.
- Joke is allowed but please limit yourself, if excessive :)
- English chat-able, especially Team Chats.

How to join our team?
Send a private message to a manager below.

Team Leader & Managers:
-NoxiaX NeveroX / StyniX_SeveroX (Team Leader) (Region:Asia)
-Sophia Madison (Region:US East)
-Xeridion (Region:Asia)
-えりこさ (Region: Asia)

in Team Room
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y441/delcrosta/pso20130625_011621_000_zps2215c99c.jpg
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y441/delcrosta/pso20130625_011800_001_zps345ecb30.jpg
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y441/delcrosta/pso20130625_004840_001_zpsdb8d000c.jpg

[/SPOILER-BOX]

Current Information:
Recruitment Status: We're looking Active New, Experienced Players and Western Players to Become manager.
Currently Active = -/+ 40
Currently Free Slots = 9

Team Level = 5

Razer Comms Group Chat ID = Ub_WOedtdiYavPpW (Durandal's Edge / Halcyon Tenno Lineage)

FAQ:
1. Is there any region limitation?
= no, we are International Team, so you can join where-ever you come from.

2. Is Team Order a must for Durandal's Edge?
= is up to you we don't force you to do Team Order , if you love and enjoy our team, please do some Team Order to increase our TP to making our Team better. =]

3. I want to inactive for a while... what should I do to keep stay this team?
= if you want inactive for weeks or months, makes sure to tell other members or you can post in our FB group about your inactive reasons. So, we'll consider it.

4. Is there a lot of Hardcore Players in Team?
= mostly are semi-hardcore players and we still looking for Hardcore Players too :)

5. I want join your Team but there is no Free Slots...
= we still filter each member in our team everyday, and keep trying to spare open slots. So, don't worry about it :)

6. Is it okay if I use Symbol Arts (SA) in team chats?
= don't worry, it doesn't matter if you are using SA during team chat as long it respects each other and remember don't make other hate you.

7. can I chat with other languages in Team Chat?
= no, if you want to chat with other languages, better to do some private chat like Whisper, chat in party, or chat in quite places. If you were accidentally chat using other language, it's okay.

8. if I can't chat in English, is there any chance to join your team?
= No, sorry I can't.

9. I am solo player, is it okay?
= It's okay, as long as keep communicate and helping each others.

10. I'm beginner. I didn't know much about Phantasy Star Online 2.
= Don't worry, we will help you as much as we can.

11. How can I become a manager?
= Fulfill the prerequisite : know anything about Phantasy Star Online 2, experienced player, mature, active communicate, loyal, and can be trusted in any situations.

delcrosta
May 8, 2013, 06:07 AM
bump!

delcrosta
Jun 20, 2013, 12:02 AM
bump!

Rosaluna
Jun 24, 2013, 12:12 PM
Here's a bump and a welcome to anyone who joins! :3

delcrosta
Jun 27, 2013, 02:32 AM
bump....

Rosaluna
Jun 30, 2013, 10:38 PM
Bump~! :D

delcrosta
Jul 7, 2013, 11:59 PM
bump?

Zessica
Jul 8, 2013, 05:24 PM
~Bump from Zessica!~

Rosaluna
Jul 13, 2013, 12:26 PM
~Bump~! <3

Rosaluna
Jul 18, 2013, 11:01 PM
Bump~!

delcrosta
Jul 23, 2013, 07:45 AM
BUMP!!

Rosaluna
Jul 31, 2013, 09:06 PM
Bump~! <3

delcrosta
Aug 5, 2013, 10:54 PM
BUMP!!

delcrosta
Aug 8, 2013, 07:46 PM
Come and Join Us.......Free Cookies Here :x

Rosaluna
Aug 10, 2013, 10:40 PM
I bake the cookies and they get 5 star rating! We are looking for veterans and newbies alike, so don't be shy~! Join us today~! :3

delcrosta
Aug 19, 2013, 09:54 PM
bump...................................

delcrosta
Sep 1, 2013, 02:44 AM
bump bump

aganymeade
Sep 3, 2013, 06:48 PM
I've been looking for a team (or group) to play with for a while. I was ate jumping into the game though I've been a fan of PSO ever since episode one. It gets kind of lonely. I haven't really done much with Premium, either. I don't want to hinder anything but I play with a gamepad as from my other hand being paralized. I still try to make the best out of the game.

Any thoughts? I'm also a college student from the US so I play a lot during nights and my downtime between classes. (I'm also up quite late. Haha)

I'm looking to train my character more but I noticed I seem to suck at bosses seeing I have no one to really party/train with. PM me through here or look up my character. My ID is ganymeade and my chacrarcter is ganymede.

I look forward to hearing from you~

Rosaluna
Sep 19, 2013, 05:48 PM
Hey, I am so sorry! Um, If you're still searching a team, we'll definitively welcome you. :)

We are still recruiting~! :3

delcrosta
Sep 28, 2013, 05:48 AM
Bump bump

kaerakh
Sep 30, 2013, 09:21 AM
Hi, I'm interested in joining this team. I'm a US-EAST timezone player. One of my EVE corpies showed me how to get started playing PSO2 and I love it. ^^
I used to live in Seoul, Korea as an English tutor and I have a lot of experience dealing with international people of varying nationalities, which I think would make me a good match for this team.
I look forward to speaking with you soon. ^^
I'm on Ship 2 my main character is Raethek. I should be on for awhile today.

Edit: I forgot, if I'm not online I can be reached very easily on skype. My username is: keerakh23

Rosaluna
Sep 30, 2013, 01:58 PM
Hello!

That's awesome. o_o I'm online now if you want to meet up. :3 I'll invite you.

delcrosta
Oct 4, 2013, 10:44 PM
Bump!

Come and Join Us , Now :)

Rosaluna
Oct 18, 2013, 02:47 PM
Bump! We have more slots open now so join us~! :D

Daft
Oct 20, 2013, 04:03 PM
Hello my name is Jordan ( J for short ). I am getting back into PSO 2 and I'm downloading the game as we speak. I had a decent character when I last left the game (6 - 7 months ago). I would love to join a team that's dedicated and fun to the game and each other, and I could also use some help getting back into the swing of things. I honestly don't remember any controls and stuff like that. No worries though, I'm a quick learner and as long as I have people to chat with, I'll be fine ^^
Phantasy Star is no stranger to me and have played for many years now!

A little more about myself:

I'm 23 years old, male, full-time worker, and part-time live streamer (no money off that yet though :p). I like to live stream every game I play if possible, so if that might be a problem with your group I understand and will not stream on PSO2. Again, I work full-time M - F 8 am - 5 pm, so the only time I get to play is after 6 pm on the weekdays. The weekends are random, but usually I can play for many hours.

Myself in-game:

I love to strive for the best stuff, but more importantly I love to meet new people and obtain long-lasting friendships. I believe the only way to make it in this game is having a great group of friends to play with everyday. If voice chat is possible, I'd would like that too because it helps keeps the multitasking down, but that's not a big deal considering the type of game PSO2 is. You'll also find me very helpful with doing Team Quests and helping other achieve their goals. A team should put their focus in making their "weakest team member" a stronger player while still showing respect. That will make a team stronger mentally and physically. OK besides all that, I just hope to find dedicated and consistent members to run with everyday, if not a few times a week.

Feel free to ask me any questions. You can get to know me better once we talk. I hope I at least make par with the requirements to your group.

Thank you,
~J

Rosaluna
Oct 20, 2013, 05:19 PM
Hi there! :3

Many of our team members have work and school so there's no problems with that. livestreaming is okay as well.

Myself in-game:

I love to strive for the best stuff, but more importantly I love to meet new people and obtain long-lasting friendships. I believe the only way to make it in this game is having a great group of friends to play with everyday. If voice chat is possible, I'd would like that too because it helps keeps the multitasking down, but that's not a big deal considering the type of game PSO2 is. You'll also find me very helpful with doing Team Quests and helping other achieve their goals. A team should put their focus in making their "weakest team member" a stronger player while still showing respect. That will make a team stronger mentally and physically. OK besides all that, I just hope to find dedicated and consistent members to run with everyday, if not a few times a week.

I totally agree, and this is something we try to request out of all members. Our active member count at the moment varies from 5 - 13 members, but like i said above, many are currently in school and or working.

We would love to welcome you to our team, but..we need your IGN. xD You can also submit a request through the visiphone by selecting the option "Search for Teams Recruiting" I think its called..I'm not online and I forget. xD

Thank you for your interest in us! :)

Daft
Oct 20, 2013, 05:39 PM
Hi there! :3

Many of our team members have work and school so there's no problems with that. livestreaming is okay as well.

I totally agree, and this is something we try to request out of all members. Our active member count at the moment varies from 5 - 13 members, but like i said above, many are currently in school and or working.

We would love to welcome you to our team, but..we need your IGN. xD You can also submit a request through the visiphone by selecting the option "Search for Teams Recruiting" I think its called..I'm not online and I forget. xD

Thank you for your interest in us! :)

Ha yeah about that...I forgot what my name is. I'll try to retrieving my username and pw soon. I still got lots of the download left. I know the name I go by in game is Jordan. I'll get back to you on that.

Daft
Oct 21, 2013, 02:39 PM
Hello again! I got things running smoothly *knocks on wood*

Hope I can meet you guys tonight. I'll be on until 11 PM EST!

IGN: Ratatat
Nickname: Jordan

Fighter 38 Male/ Purple Hair/ Good looks

I looked you guys up but wouldn't let me message the masters. It's been a while so I need to get use to everything again.

Rosaluna
Oct 21, 2013, 06:42 PM
Good looks huh? xD

Okay, I'll be online soon. I'm EDT time zone also. :)

Daft
Oct 21, 2013, 08:02 PM
Awesome. I just signed on. I'll be fooling around in a mission or shopping. =)

Rosaluna
Dec 6, 2013, 02:01 PM
Our team is now re-open for recruitment! Come join us! :)