PDA

View Full Version : Mag Kama evolution help?

RAmarl1993
Apr 20, 2013, 06:02 PM
Alright, so my bf's mag is a kama, it doesn't have its third photon blast and its well above level 50 [closer to lvl 200], when will it get its 3rd and final photon blast and will it evolve again? He has DEX leveled pretty high and not sure what else, and i think he's playing on hard. my mags already have their 3 photon blasts, and my strongets mag is level 83.

Konan
Apr 20, 2013, 07:24 PM
its unlikely that mag will evolve again, I mean when I was leveling up mine like yours, it never went passed Kama. In my opinion though having high of one stat on a mag like 150 ATP or 150 - 170 DEX is better then having a third Photon Blast.

Crazyleo
Apr 20, 2013, 08:12 PM
And really, you only need two blasts

Mylla/Youlla (S/D buffs) & Pilla (Best dmg dealing mag blast by far)

JCGamer
Apr 21, 2013, 12:51 AM
Alright, so my bf's mag is a kama, it doesn't have its third photon blast and its well above level 50 [closer to lvl 200], when will it get its 3rd and final photon blast and will it evolve again? He has DEX leveled pretty high and not sure what else, and i think he's playing on hard. my mags already have their 3 photon blasts, and my strongets mag is level 83.the mag evo to 100 to get its 3rd photon blast. at lv. 50 you get 3 but also you get 2 depend on how your feeding your mag and its effect. for examples if u were planing on making rare mag as a sato automatic you get 3 photon blasts early feeding stage. now if u were Hucast and became late form then the mag only gonna get 2 photon blasts same effect with the elenor mag only contain one photon blasts.^^ its all depemd on your action how you feeding it really. But also this can happen with a FOnewmal WHITILL as well with there mind sato . BUT remember once the mag is pas 100 they cant get there 3rd photon blasts. the key of getting 3 photon blasts by having HUmar,RAmar,FOmar etc, but for HUcast and RAcast they get 2 as well for the FOnewnal depend on there color id they also get 2 on there rare mag. some colored sector id can get 3 photon blasts and some only get 2 photon blasts all depend on your feeding progress :)

JCGamer
Apr 21, 2013, 01:02 AM
And really, you only need two blasts

Mylla/Youlla (S/D buffs) & Pilla (Best dmg dealing mag blast by far):D yeah I have to agree with you on that crayleo but also that not the adivse or the answer she was looking for
XD everyone have there own way of playing style don't you think ? hehe

TrueChaos
Apr 21, 2013, 08:09 AM
As far as I know, you won't get the 3rd PB at level 50 if it already knows the PB it was going to learn due to the evolution. Not sure if it can gain another PB at a later level by evolving then or if level 50 is the only time it can learn the 3rd one.

VioletSkye
Apr 21, 2013, 12:42 PM
It's definitely possible for the mag to evolve again depending on it's stats. It's also possible to get that third blast as well. It would help to know what the exact stats of the mag are and what you would like the final stats to be at level 200 so we can help you get a third blast without having to deviate (at least not too much lol) from what you want your final stats to be. Basically, after level 50 the mag has the capability of evolving after every 5 levels depending it's stats, meaning it can evolve at level 55, 60, 65, 70, 75 etc. As TrueChaos pointed out, if the mag evolves into a mag that gives a PB that your mag already has, then you won't receive a new PB, however if your mag evolves into a mag that has a PB that you don't already have, then you will gain that third PB. Hope that makes sense lol :)

RAmarl1993
Apr 24, 2013, 01:15 PM
When my boyfriend gets home [his mag is kama] i'll get him to bring up the stats and i'll write them down, My mag however, has evolved MANY TIMES. like it got its 3rd photon blast at level 50, and has evolved about 3 times since then. Its mind is 33, dex 30 pow 30 and its defense is currently at 14 but im feeding it sol atomizers to bring that up. my mag is at level 105, syncro 120, iq 31 and yeah. after its defense is closer to the dex,mind and pow, i'm working on bringing its iq up as high as i can get. oh and its a Kabanda.

RAmarl1993
Apr 26, 2013, 02:19 PM
the mag evo to 100 to get its 3rd photon blast. at lv. 50 you get 3 but also you get 2 depend on how your feeding your mag and its effect. for examples if u were planing on making rare mag as a sato automatic you get 3 photon blasts early feeding stage. now if u were Hucast and became late form then the mag only gonna get 2 photon blasts same effect with the elenor mag only contain one photon blasts.^^ its all depemd on your action how you feeding it really. But also this can happen with a FOnewmal WHITILL as well with there mind sato . BUT remember once the mag is pas 100 they cant get there 3rd photon blasts. the key of getting 3 photon blasts by having HUmar,RAmar,FOmar etc, but for HUcast and RAcast they get 2 as well for the FOnewnal depend on there color id they also get 2 on there rare mag. some colored sector id can get 3 photon blasts and some only get 2 photon blasts all depend on your feeding progress :)
Boyfriends stats

Kama

LEVEL: 177

SYNCRO: 115

IQ: 11

DEF: 7
POW: 8
DEX: 96
MIND: 66
-

ATP: 514 -> 498
DFP: 217->210
MST:400->268
ATA: 198 -> 150
EVP: 484 -> 484
LCK: 16->16

Photon blasts are:
Estella and Pilla.

-

RA marl. ID: SKYLY

LEVEL: 47

ATP: 514 (254)
DFP: 217 (119)
MST: 400 ( 400)
ATA: 198 (160)
EVP: 484 (315)
LCK: 16 (16)
-
EFC: 31 ( 0)
EIC: 22 ( 0)
ETH: 19 ( 0)
EDK :13 ( 0)
ELT: 13 ( 0)
-
He has the following equipped

VARISTA +25
Absorb armor [4 slots]
Ogre/power [boosts attack power by 15]
Angle/mind [boosts mind energy by 15]
General/body [boosts defense by 20]
Elf/legs [boosts evasion by 30]

General sheild and Kama

JCGamer
Apr 26, 2013, 11:37 PM
if u notice the stat on your boyfriend's mag
MIND: 66

the mind is a bit too high on your mag stat and this must been the cause the feeding progress that took affect by losing your 3rd PB. I guessing that your boyfriend fed the mag difuild or monofuild or antiparailze or any item he used to boost the mind to lose that last 3rd PB. like I said before its all depend on the feeding progress and how you feed your mag and also the mag went over the lv. limit so u wont be able to get the 3rd photon blast. but I'm sorry there no hope of your boy Friend mag to get the 3rd PB now its too late. your best bet is to start over :-)

also I dont know what your boy friend trying to aim for but always good to have a balance type power mag like a sato. def: 5 pow: 150 dex: 45 mind: 0 or Rati Mag with def: 5 pow:145 dex: 50 mind: 0

VioletSkye
Apr 27, 2013, 12:07 PM
Your boyfriend should be able to pick up a third blast (Golla) by evolving the mag to Yaksa.

YAKSA

Required Stats:
DEX > MIND > POW

Required Class:
Hunter

Required Section ID's:
Greennill, Bluefull, Pinkal, Oran, Whitill

So have him give his mag to a Hunter with any one of the above listed Section ID's and have him raise the mag to level 180 and he should be good to go. Because it's only 3 levels, no matter how he feeds the mag, it will evolve to Yaksa, so he doesn't need to worry about mag diet lol.

**UPDATE**
Ok, I started off with a mag that was as close as I could get to the Kama your boyfriend has (not sure what color so I made mine purple lol.)

STATS:
Synchro - 115
IQ - 11

DEF - 7
POW - 8
DEX - 96
MIND - 66

PBs - Pilla & Estilla

I had a Bluefull Humar equip the mag and feed it Monomates until it reached level 180 at which point it evolved into A Yaksa and gained the Golla PB. Like I mentioned earlier, it won't really matter which stats you raise to get to level 180 as long as the Char class and Section ID are correct :)

The video shows the IQ and Synchro differently because that's what I ended up with after feeding it all those Monomates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uqpOC7RVRI