PDA

View Full Version : Maijiita Vs. Hildetorr!

Maijiita
Apr 3, 2003, 12:10 PM
Maijiita: ::running around in the forest searching for Lionel's parts... See's something he has never seen before... the.. the.. Hildetorr!!:: HOLY ZEN!! THAT THING IS UGLY!!

Hildetorr: RRRAAAAAAWWWWRRR!!!

Maijiita: !! WWAAAHH!! RUN AWAY!!!

Hildetorr: - leap , smash! -

Maijiita: ::lucky moved out of the way of smashing:: ;-;!!! I'll give you candy!! Please leave me be!!! ;-;!!!

Hildetorr: - charging a Megid attack -

Maijiita: ::still running... then thinks "Hey, wait a minute... I'm Lvl 115! I can take this! YEAH!! BRING IT ON!!" and, thus, Turns around::

Hildetorr: - fires the megid sphere as soon as Maijiita is in face to face type deal -

Maijiita: HOLY ZEN! A SUPER MEGID SHPERE!! NNNOOOO!!!! ::POW!!! BANG!! BBBBBOOOOOOOOMMMM!!! Thud:: ... ... ... ... ... ... O......w.....

Hildetorr: - Starts leaping up and down for no reason at all as the screen is fading. -

Maijiita: ::wakes up in the hospital...:: ... ::blinks:: ... ... MAN! I'LL FIND YOU AND HAVE MY REVENGE!! I SWEAR UPON IT!! ::Maijiita goes to search for the Hildetorr!::

End... Episode One of the Hildetorr!

(Gotta love the Megid monsters!! >.<!!!!!)

Zeebo
Apr 3, 2003, 11:37 PM
hahahha you died=P

-Eden-
Apr 4, 2003, 12:15 AM
lmao, aww man, that sucks. Hope you find another soon. I've never even seen a rare hildebear myself and I've played a total 600+ hours, lol. (I've only seen rare slime once too).

Stricker
Apr 4, 2003, 09:12 AM
lol Hope next time you kill him. I have never saw a hildetorr or hildeblue in my life time.

Maijiita
Apr 4, 2003, 09:29 AM
Hah, Thanks you two. When I do find that hildetorr... Aaawww.. Man.. is he gonna pay. AND! For all the trouble... He better drop that Frozen Shooter. If he doesn't well... Then that puts his WHOLE family at risk.. Mwa ha ha!

And As for Mr. Zeebo! HEY MAN! It wasn't funny that I died. I didn't know he had a Megid Attack! So! I laugh at you!! Hahahahahahahaha! Why? I dunno. Cuz' I'm a reject? Lol. No hard feelings, I'm just messin' with you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maijiita on 2003-04-04 06:32 ]</font>

ZechsMarquis
Apr 4, 2003, 11:43 AM
You know that warp near the dome in HS? the place where theres two hidelts packed into that tiny spot? thats where i saw my first hildetorr. but i was with 3 others and we made short work of him. he dropped meseta...

Zeebo
Apr 4, 2003, 10:41 PM
And As for Mr. Zeebo! HEY MAN! It wasn't funny that I died. I didn't know he had a Megid Attack! So! I laugh at you!! Hahahahahahahaha! Why? I dunno. Cuz' I'm a reject? Lol. No hard feelings, I'm just messin' with you.

same here... you should have attcked from a far not not let him get close to you. Like with a varista.. Not to hard to get...