PDA

View Full Version : Easter

Smak
Apr 3, 2003, 03:45 PM
I know with easter coming very good rares will be found online via holiday rappies. My question is "Will the forest or temple be the only places to look for these rappies or will they appear in other stages as well?"[url]

MetalGriever
Apr 3, 2003, 03:46 PM
Said rappies were always in VRT. Plus, for you RAcaseals/Elenor fans out there, there is the probability of obtaining the cell for the elenor mag from the easter egg.

Whatley
Apr 3, 2003, 03:48 PM
It would have to be only the Forest and Temple areas because rappies can't be found any where else.

They might be able to change the lillies or slimes in the caves and temple.

FreakinRican
Apr 3, 2003, 03:51 PM
Holiday rappies are only variations from Love rappys. So only temple will be the place for easter rappies. My question is what are they going to drop. I heard sonic knuckles, flame garment, among other things. Anyone have any other ideas?

FluxGryphon
Apr 3, 2003, 04:19 PM
On 2003-04-03 12:46, MetalGriever wrote:
Said rappies were always in VRT. Plus, for you RAcaseals/Elenor fans out there, there is the probability of obtaining the cell for the elenor mag from the easter egg.

Ooo cool! I just hope when you use the Mag Cell on your Mag it will use its original color and not turn out PINK! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Any idea what the requirements will be? What stuff it'll cast on your character?

Yoda86
Apr 4, 2003, 09:14 AM
Does anyone know if you can see the easter rappies online only on easter day? Or is it like a day before, then easter, then the day after? I guess what I'm trying to ask will you be able to see the easter rappies on multiple days.

If anyone comes upon one and can post a screenshot of one that would be awesome.

MetalGriever
Apr 4, 2003, 10:47 AM
They left the Santa Rappies up for about 2 weeks before finally taking them down, so I wouldn't be surprised if the same is done here. That was a painful reminder of how that cursed Jingle Bells song in toe lobby was burnt into all our heads.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MetalGriever on 2003-04-04 07:48 ]</font>

HaLLa
Apr 4, 2003, 11:14 AM
whats elenors mag look like. Or doesnt anyone know.

I never say it playing offline

MetalGriever
Apr 4, 2003, 11:16 AM
A pair of pink-colored metallic wings.

http://www.maidencircuit.com/images/screen017b.jpg

HaLLa
Apr 4, 2003, 11:28 AM
ok thanks

I dont remember seeing that before

Buuyon
Apr 4, 2003, 11:35 AM
Any one got a picture of her mag? I wanna see it...

Buuyon
Apr 4, 2003, 11:50 AM
Stoopid me there is a picture...*smacks the slow ass computer*

LollipopLolita
Apr 4, 2003, 02:18 PM
easter rappy is not dropping mag cells

Whatley
Apr 4, 2003, 02:30 PM
Then will they be dropping egg parts?

Benjamin
Apr 4, 2003, 02:35 PM
I want a golden egg!

LollipopLolita
Apr 4, 2003, 02:43 PM
certain weapons

ShadowDragon28
Apr 4, 2003, 02:52 PM
Easter Rappies are *Hypothetically* supposed to drop "Easter Eggs" Like other Holiday Rappies that dropped their resepctive holiday themed Boxes (Jack-o-lantern, Christmas Present)
(the item "Easter Egg" is Listed in the Word Select too..lol)

This has *not* been %100 confirmed:
but when you "use" an Easter Egg, it will become a random rare item. Possibly a rare weapon, mag cell or other rare item. This is what ST had been hinting at to Famitsu. One of the rare items *may* be Drill Launcer...

We will have to wait and see. I hope that Sonic Adv. Remake doesn't delay the Easter Event or the uploading/activation of the Easter Rappies....

Today's Rate I predict is coming soon...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2003-04-04 11:55 ]</font>

HaLLa
Apr 4, 2003, 02:56 PM
I think it being a rare item would be better. All the other ones had cells. do something new

MadCowChuck_
Apr 4, 2003, 03:49 PM
Eleanor Mag...

Drill Launcher...

*Drools*

One question: was the holiday event (such as Easter) done back on DC v1 or 2? And if so, what happened then?

Whatley
Apr 4, 2003, 03:56 PM
No, it wasn't done on the DC v.1 or v.2.

The only thing they did for the holidays was decorations and a quest for valentines day to make chocolates.

MadCowChuck_
Apr 4, 2003, 03:59 PM
Ah, OK. In other words...nothing to really base what may happen now on the past.

Thanks.

BrokenHope
Apr 4, 2003, 04:37 PM
The elenor mag isn't RAcaseal only, who started that stupid rumour anyway? It's droid only, meaning HUcast and RAcast can also use it, so i assume HUcaseal can now also, why anyone would want some pink frilly wings on a HUcast though is kinda scary.

Tulathis
Apr 4, 2003, 05:08 PM
why anyone would want some pink frilly wings on a HUcast though is kinda scary.

Actually, the one I had in v2 was more purple than pink. It actually looked very cool with a purple HUcast using an Electroframe and a Berdysh.

Kalbelgarion
Apr 4, 2003, 05:31 PM
Having the Easter Egg give out random rare items would be cool. However, since this is the first Holiday event us poor XBOX players will be getting, I wouldn't mind getting Mag Cells.

gideonx
Apr 4, 2003, 05:42 PM
I have seen a pic of the elenor mag that was a bluish color. SO unless it was edited it can be different colors.

Auracom
Apr 4, 2003, 07:34 PM
hm.... I cant't wait for this shiz to go down. Well I know what I'll be doing easter. It would be sweet if they dropped exlusive weapons for gamecube and xbox. The like of which we have never seen before.
>insert evil laughter here<

SOA
Apr 5, 2003, 01:19 PM
So you just repeatedly do temple to get the egg
whitch means you can get more then one right?

LollipopLolita
Apr 5, 2003, 02:18 PM
if you guys think people can get the elenaor mag because of the gc pics started by ping chan/shotie, sorry to inform you, that was a scam

TeamPhalanx
Apr 5, 2003, 02:31 PM
Most likely, ELNOA will be part of some future download quest. And seeing as how there weren't that many for v2, it'll be some time beofre we get one for GC.

DRILL LAUNCHER? Great... I only used to get that weapon so I can sell it for high meseta.

Anyway, I doubt it'll be a rare weapon/armor... Well, unless it's something that sucks like the offline c-mode weapons.