PDA

View Full Version : OMG HOW!?!?!

Agito
Apr 3, 2003, 06:19 PM
I just had the shock of my life yesterday. I was playing in hard mines w/ my lv 44 HUcast. Anyway im messing around with these two Sinows in this room. I go in shoot once run through the door into the corridor. Anyway i notice one of the Sinows is still walking towards me(walking in place against the door opening barriers thing) Anyway i watch it get into it's jumping slash attack thing to my horror it jumped right throught the barrier and began to pummel me. Fearing for my life i run into the room where the other sinow awaits and the sinow that got mest just warps right to the ceilign again.

NOW i want to know if thsi happened to anyone else

EvilNixon666
Apr 3, 2003, 06:24 PM
Sinows may chase you down the hall if you gun and run. They can chase you into the halls and you won't be able to target them, thus making it very dangerous to stick around. Try leaving out the other side of the hallway and then return.

Jonathais_GC
Apr 3, 2003, 10:35 PM
happened to me a couple of times way back on the original pso.

Guntz348
Apr 3, 2003, 11:09 PM
Theres also a really bad problem in ruins. If your near the door, but well inside the room, there are spots where the enemys can hit you but you can't hit them. It's gets really annoying when theres a group of enemys at the door waiting for you. As for the sinow thing, they been doin that since V1 days, really annoying ain't it?

CyntalanMaelstrom
Apr 4, 2003, 01:27 AM
I had a Chaos Bringer and a Delsaber BOTH chase me into a hallway before, so I can feel your pain. I really hope nothing that doesn't teleport back to place can't PERMANENTLY get stuck in there (especially if you're underleveled severely, you'd never even be able to get BY....)