PDA

View Full Version : Guide Hunting rares.

Shinamori
Apr 25, 2013, 05:57 AM
I have question. Let's say I wanted to hunt for the Ikutachi, which drops from a lv31+ rockbear. Would it be better to just repeatedly run Forest Free run, or Nab2? Do TAs have the same drop table?

Ekudeht
Apr 25, 2013, 06:31 AM
What are rares?

Shinamori
Apr 25, 2013, 06:37 AM
Rare weapons....

gigawuts
Apr 25, 2013, 06:40 AM
Droprates aren't too great. You might get it while hunting, but you might also wind up making enough money to just buy one long before finding it.

Unfortunately, a lot of the time doing the most profitable activity is often the way to go. So in that case you'd do TACOs and AQs, then just buy an ikutachi. Forest AQ's might be the best for you, since you're hunting a rockbear drop...just don't have your hopes too high.

Shinamori
Apr 25, 2013, 06:44 AM
I have 2mill already, but that price keeps changing. <_< To be honest, there's something I want more than the Ikutachi. Burn Spada, or the Dragon Slayer. I know I need a 10* Pass, but if I can get a my Shop, I might be able to get some more money. Pretty much why I'm spending my Excubes on 1000FUN tickets.

gigawuts
Apr 25, 2013, 06:47 AM
Yeah, it won't be a particularly stable market since it's such a good weapon to max the element on, but that's unfortunately how it is.

Ekudeht
Apr 25, 2013, 07:58 AM
Rare weapons....

I see you have sarcasm resist III affixed to each of your armor pieces.

Shinamori
Apr 25, 2013, 08:19 AM
I wasn't being sarcastic.

Ekudeht
Apr 25, 2013, 08:37 AM
I was being sarcastic as rare hunting in this game is extraordinarily crap. Rares have terrible drop rates hence "what are rares". You didn't pick up on the fact that I wasn't serious hence you are equipped with sarcasm resist III affixes on your armor.

That is all....good day to you sir.

Shinamori
Apr 25, 2013, 08:55 AM
FYI: Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet.

Rien
Apr 25, 2013, 10:35 AM
FYI: Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet.

And thus trolling was born

But, on topic, isn't Ikutachi a hardmode drop and thus won't show up on AQ runs?

Shinamori
Apr 25, 2013, 10:58 AM
It drops from a 31+ Rockbear. Nab2 is a Time Attack Mission with a possible rockbear fight withing like the first 5 mins.

Z-0
Apr 25, 2013, 11:33 AM
Better to do Free Runs because you can increase the drop rate by killing shit. I almost always get a meseta square from Rockbear in Nab2 since there's not that many enemies before the bear.

Kamekur
Apr 25, 2013, 02:20 PM
Remember when I asked which god did you believe in? Well, I was being completely serious.
If anything, you'd be better off doing TAs to simply buy it. And MPA too, the amount of meseta per hour is fairly decent.

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

Shinamori
Apr 25, 2013, 05:38 PM
Well, I do have a a few Mesta tickets.