PDA

View Full Version : Flame Visit worth farming for?

BERNIE_ORAN
Apr 25, 2013, 09:11 AM
Well, I guess it would be worth farming for because I have a BERNIE character ^^; But..

I already have an Inferno Bazooka which I use in place of a handgun/rifle, which seems to be the same thing as a Flame Visit - just less ATP and a different special obviously. But if I have an Inferno Bazooka, is the Flame Visit worth getting as a replacement, or shall I just stick with what I have?

I did have the FV on the Dreamcast, but I never had an IB, so don't know how they compare?

Megatron0088
Apr 25, 2013, 09:59 AM
Nothing's more fun than a good weapon's hunt. Fight your way to it and find out! if you are a gamecube player I will be happy to join you! :D

BERNIE_ORAN
Apr 25, 2013, 11:34 AM
if you are a gamecube player I will be happy to join you! :D

Yes, I am a Gamecube player :) I thought the servers were shut down long ago though? Or are they running private servers for the GC that I don't know about? Besides, my gamecube has never been online anyway ^^; Was I/Am I missing out?

Megatron0088
Apr 25, 2013, 11:47 AM
there is a forum about the "online situation" that you should read. All i am allowed to say here is that you need a broadband adapter and google how to get yourself online :)

BERNIE_ORAN
May 7, 2013, 08:04 AM
Ok, so I have got my Virdia ranger into Ultimate ruins. I know that the Seek My Master quest features the most Merlans, but I have been playing The Retired Hunter, as you encounter 6 Merlan by the fourth room (3 in the third room, and 3 in the fourth room). I quit and save after killing the 6 Merlan (takes just over 5 minutes), and take the quest again - rinse and repeat. It seems like I could do this 3 or 4 times by the time I have found my first large group of Merlans in Seek My Master.

Is there maybe another quest though that features Merlans within the first few rooms? Or shall I just stick with what i'm doing on The Retired Hunter?

Megatron0088
May 7, 2013, 09:07 PM
if you get yourself online, you can access quests that are literally filling the room with enemies in each level of all kinds. as well as downloadable offline quests :)

Dongra
May 8, 2013, 03:04 AM
As far as the functionality and usefulness of the weapon goes, it's terrible. I wouldn't bother wasting time on it since there is really no place to use it or inferno Bazooka for that matter.

BERNIE_ORAN
May 8, 2013, 05:17 AM
As far as the functionality and usefulness of the weapon goes, it's terrible. I wouldn't bother wasting time on it since there is really no place to use it or inferno Bazooka for that matter.

Well i've already spent at least 45 minutes farming for it, so might as well keep it up. If anything, it will make a nice collectors item, and look good on my BERNIE character. 8-)

if you get yourself online, you can access quests that are literally filling the room with enemies in each level of all kinds. as well as downloadable offline quests :)

My girlfriend and I like to spoil to each other, and I told her to get me a gamecube adaptor sometime, or for my birthday. So it's all down to when she decides to treat me again, that I should be able to get online.