PDA

View Full Version : hi and im new [Ship 2]

NeverDT
Apr 25, 2013, 08:16 PM
I just started yesterday, and have a dazzling 9 hours or something of experience. I really enjoy ARPGs (played a lot of vindictus, but my craptop doesn't run it very well so it's hard to get my timings right). so this game is right up my alley.

level 16 right now, started as hunter but I'll give ranger a try before too long. mostly looking for people to run with atm since the AI's really boring, or people who have a lot of knowledge about the game so I can annoy you with questions - the guides out there are useful, but they only do so much. might consider going for a team if I find some really great people, but otherwise I'll probably wait until I get farther along.

Ship 2 as mentioned before
ID: Ariesyris
IGN: Arie

I do not like forums. I can use any VoIP (no experience with raidcall yet but I'll get it sooner or later).

Rende
Apr 25, 2013, 08:28 PM
You are welcome to join us, we have mumble as well.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203136

Just to add on, we do not tolerate spamming random SAs and stuffs so we guarantee a peaceful environment to chat with other team mates

GreenGod
Apr 25, 2013, 10:41 PM
Well, Welcome to Pso2.
Here is my team recruit link.. we smaller team than some.. wich is good cause it limits the amount of spam and symbol art spam in team chat. like most of these bigger teams have..