PDA

View Full Version : GC: Clan Contests

RangerJJ
Apr 3, 2003, 09:43 PM
While makin my clan some guy kept talkin about have clan contest where clan compete for prizes and just to see what clan is the best (My Clan).But ne clan who wants to join post on here r contact me most likey just post on here but the leader should contact me for times r whatever.contest will be further determine ne clan can post some type of idea for a contest.

Leader of Children of PSO-JJ

magi_drakee
Apr 3, 2003, 10:56 PM
...just to see what clan is the best (My Clan)...
Wow for someone who started a clan like 2 weeks ago you seem to be pretty full of yourself.

Kyrous
Apr 4, 2003, 09:33 AM
The Malefactors want to challenge us I believe.

RangerJJ
Apr 4, 2003, 09:34 AM
IM JK SO DO U WANT TO BE IN THE CONTESTS

Riffin
Apr 4, 2003, 09:43 AM
Perhaps the Wandering Legits may wish to challenge. But we all started new chars for the clan so... we need time to level if you're all like 50's to 100's, etc.

RangerJJ
Apr 4, 2003, 10:58 AM
we could battle and have rares hunts something come up with some ideas

HaLLa
Apr 4, 2003, 11:21 AM
could have battles where winners get rares or something.

ummm

dunno how else to compete

lol

Epsilon002
Apr 4, 2003, 12:30 PM
I'm thinking have a huge tournament with like 400 people full of 2 on 2s and one ref, me me, and at the end the prize will be great!!! Like a Guld or a Milla or even a Guld Milla http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif ... maybe a pick your own rare... hmmmm... well i think its a good idea. problem is where do we get the rare and we have to make the rare legit so we cant trade for it. So i guess maybe we can go hunting for rares Kyrous and Ranger, heh. So if we want a tourny lets make some rules and prizes and post them on the website... well i put in my 2 cents so im out...

RangerJJ
Apr 4, 2003, 01:12 PM
halla what clan r u a part of

HaLLa
Apr 4, 2003, 01:15 PM
Wandering Legits

magi_drakee
Apr 4, 2003, 02:42 PM
Doesnt battle have rules where you can fight at a set level, not using your own items?
We can do that if our characters are all low level.

magi_drakee
Apr 4, 2003, 02:45 PM
speaking of Guld and Milla
did any of you know that Milla means woman or female
and Guld means Man or Male

if u dont believe me, try equpping milla to a guy, and guld to a girl

RangerJJ
Apr 4, 2003, 03:12 PM
i knew that i got milla but i dont kno what 2 do w/it but help

SS_Death
Apr 4, 2003, 05:10 PM
I like the idea of a inter-clan competition.

Perhaps a PSOW hosted event?

Maybe even the mods could come along as judges?

Perhaps even a clans vs the mods event for fun?

There are a lot of good ideas we can put forward. I only hope that some of the moderators will pick up on this and it may become a reality.

Someone PM me if this takes off.

As far as my clan is concerned, if you meet me, I'll tell you...

RangerJJ
Apr 7, 2003, 05:23 PM
bump LOL

Kyrous
Apr 8, 2003, 07:04 AM
bump

RangerJJ
Apr 26, 2003, 03:04 PM
Bump remember this

ZoA
May 2, 2003, 07:00 PM
Hey this is ZoA from G.O.R
I am going to be holding contests around PSO. You can join them and try to win prizes and other stuff. I will start doing these contests maybe next weekend and they will be held all around PSO but mostly on Anteres 8. So if you see any games that say something like "ZoA CONTEST", then join in and try to win some prizes!
Also for more information, try looking on...
http://ZoA.proboards18.com!

BerzerkerX
May 2, 2003, 10:13 PM
Count the Innsane Wolves of Mibu in!! NEPTUNE and McDohl will be representing the clan.

U WILL GET HIT!!!

RangerJJ
May 3, 2003, 02:59 AM
all clan membes can be in it but they just need a partner so.All members should be in the tour.Sign up here
Geocities.com/psolords/index.com
click forums

McDohl
May 4, 2003, 07:40 PM
I say we should have the strongest member of each clan fight, not the, I don't know, "smartest" for lack of a better word. What I mean is that each clan picks one of their members to be the actaul fighter and another member to support their partner. The fighter can only be either a hunter or a ranger, not a force, because I am a force and I know that they are cheap bastards in battles and its not so fun when a force is battling. However, the supporter can be any class and they would be the ones who heal, raise attack and defense or use jellen and zailure. And I also think the fight should take place on both forest 1 and 2 and telepipes or ryuker is legal. This way if both members of a team die, they can have more than one way of getting into the battle again and not run as much of a risk of getting killed the moment they enter. Oh yeah, each player, like JJ said before, gets 2 lives, after that they're out. And one more thing, I say we have the battles on ultimate difficulty because mates and fluids replenish more. Oh and one last thing, what the hell does "bump" mean?

McDohl
May 4, 2003, 07:43 PM
One last thing, I say levels should range from 80 to 125, to keep things kind of fair while at the same time not too restricting in terms of possible equipment that can be used.

RogueXero
May 4, 2003, 07:47 PM
I say clan members try to use they're best character, not a clan character, unless that is they're best. Then we could organize it into groups. I.E. 1-20, 20-40, 40-60,60-80,80-100, etc.