PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Can the game damage my hardware ?

Zaven
Apr 27, 2013, 09:51 AM
Hello. I'm sure i'm not the only player whos computer goes a little crasy when too many FOs are involved, or PSE flowing, or weather blurring the whole screen. By going crasy i mean well, lots of noise (fans going crasy? but maybe it's normal that's what they'r supposed to do i guess), and that's it. Yeah i'm super bad when it comes to computer but here the thing, why is my mouse freaking " lagging " during those moments. God this is so weird. It only happens since i'd say a week or two. Let me precise this.

When the game is obviously asking for a lot of ressources, during those moments i described, my mouse gets SUPER slow. Well it's like you had a super heavy rocket launcher in your hands, you have incredible pain to turn around, you know what i mean? What is causing this in your opinion? I never, ever heard of this, in any game. It's super weird.

As i said i'm pretty much useless when it comes to computer but here what i can give as informations with a little effort :

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHz
(RAM) : 8,00 Go
Windows 7 , 64 bits
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

My mouse is a G700 Logitech.

Driver should be updated cause i did it when the problem started, but i'll do that again tomorrow (i'm not at home right now).

I'm starting to get paranoid for my precious computer :no:

Crevox
Apr 27, 2013, 06:01 PM
This game has always done that to me. If it starts lagging pretty bad for whatever reason, it becomes difficult to turn the camera with the mouse.

And, no, the game cannot damage your hardware, unless your computer is overheating.

Zaven
Apr 28, 2013, 03:13 AM
Thank you mate, that actually helped.