PDA

View Full Version : [Resolved]Character frozen during Amdu TA

xNano
Apr 29, 2013, 06:31 PM
After the 4/24 patch, I've been getting a weird problem during Time Attack Amdu.

First, after accepting the quest, my palette will disappear and I can't switch weapons. I can move and attack though.
Then right after moving into the next room after killing Gwanada, my character will just freeze. I can still chat via use of Direct Chat, or pressing the T key.

This only happens specifically during Amdu TA, and so far restarting the game helped.

Some info that might help:
- Laptop
- Internet: Comcast (ethernet)
- I've ran a file check already
- Scanned the program folder for any viruses(none)
- Using up-to-date English patch

Aeris
Apr 29, 2013, 06:47 PM
Its got something to do with the story patch since the exe got updated a while back, i use the english patch as well as the large files just fine without any issues.

xNano
Apr 29, 2013, 06:52 PM
I see. Alright, I'll just wait until after next maintenance without story patch to see if its fixed.
Thanks for your reply.

Husq
Apr 30, 2013, 03:37 AM
Try playing the TAs on the mixed blocks (PSV+PC), and see if that solves your problem. Your problem sounds more like a latency issue.

KuroNeko77
May 3, 2013, 01:15 PM
I had it happening to me as well twice so far.

Once during Lillipa TA, right after Tunnel's jumper shortcut, and the second time during Falz's EQ, as the party leader restarted the quest while I was in a drink buff "loading time".

In both case I had to wait for the leader to launch another quest before being able to move, so it might be a lag/synch issue as said above (I was not using either patches when the 1st one happened).

xNano
May 10, 2013, 08:18 PM
Sorry for the late reply, but issue have been fixed already.
Thanks all who replied.