PDA

View Full Version : New Vita Player

Vintasticvin
May 5, 2013, 10:27 AM
Hello there everyone I recently got the Vita version of PSO2 and would like to meet and greet other English speaking players like myself. My in game ID is Vinniursa. Also which block does everyone scramble to on this version of the game?

blace
May 5, 2013, 12:11 PM
Why play on the Vita if you can play on the PC?

There aren't any dedicated blocks on the Vita, just about every english speaking player I've met are PC players on shared blocks.

Vintasticvin
May 5, 2013, 01:54 PM
Sorry Blace but there are times I can't bother to play the game on my pc and I dont exactly like the thought of being tied down when I can fky in the freedom of portabkility long as I have wifi

JazzGB
May 6, 2013, 04:18 AM
I actually support not using the PC version (though I have it) due to my personal setup. Even with a gamepad it feels too much like hunching over a computer for me..I prefer handhelds so I can lie on my bed with my back straight. I don't have anywhere else to sit in my room and that's how I use my ps3 as well.

OT:
I'm getting the vita version in a couple of weeks (ordered today) and I'd be up for running with you. I don't know if I'll have to create a new account as my psn isn't the same as my usual email address but we shall see. For the moment I'm stuck playing psp2 or very short runs on the PC.

Rende
May 6, 2013, 05:36 AM
There is no fixed block where the English people hang out for the vita version.. But you may want to join a team to make friends since vita players can interact with non vita players even thru team chat.
My team is recruiting if you are interested. More details in our thread
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203136